Brand new here! What do you think of my transformation?

20 minutes ago, kellijellibelli said:

Hi I'm Kelli and I just became a model here! My weight fluctuations often but I've been a thick girl for awhile now. Recently during lockdown I've put on about 20lbs. I think I may have finally stumbled into official 'fat girl' territory. What do you think? Feel free to tease me for getting chubby 😇

.24fd22c4-e1d0-4555-afa8-bbc0883ffba9.thumb.jpeg.98164baf265e2d20a9ce37335756806c.jpeg

b7566ad5-3240-461f-a2c5-aff5a30c8c03.jpeg

First off I must welcome you to the site I look forward to seeing picture updates of your progress as you potentially gain weight 🥰😘. another thing I must say congratulations for officially becoming overweight and fat. You look absolutely beautiful and I love that little ** belly of yours 🥰😘. And honestly I can't tease you for becoming fat and sexy you look amazing ❤️❤️❤️

3 hours ago, kellijellibelli said:

Hi I'm Kelli and I just became a model here! My weight fluctuations often but I've been a thick girl for awhile now. Recently during lockdown I've put on about 20lbs. I think I may have finally stumbled into official 'fat girl' territory. What do you think? Feel free to tease me for getting chubby 😇

.24fd22c4-e1d0-4555-afa8-bbc0883ffba9.thumb.jpeg.98164baf265e2d20a9ce37335756806c.jpeg

I think, better keep eating and growing. Just to be safe. 

Congratulations on the boob cleavage and losing that thigh gap. 

If you gained 20 lbs during quarantine, I think you can make those thighs touch a little further down in short order.

Your stomach surging forward is pretty righteous, too. 

You're definitely letting your inner fat girl have control. I look forward to your journey to full blown fatty. 

Are you sure it's only 20 pounds? I have a feeling that number seems too small for such a fat little piggy like yourself. Of course, it's not like you'll be able to stop eating all that delicious food like the glutton you are. You better be careful with the eating though, you may end up becoming way more than just a "fat girl" by the time quarantine is over.

On June 22, 2020 at 6:18 PM, kellijellibelli said:

Pic on the left: fit, toned, look like you exercise and would have no problem running a mile. 

Pic on the right: soft, weak, chubby, I can't see you exercising for more than a few minutes before needing to take a break. 

You're not a fat girl but you look soft and weak enough that it wouldn't be hard at all to boss you into becoming a certified porker.