Quantcast
John Smith

Harrassment and gratuitous threats shall make someone being banned, whether he's a mod or normie

4 posts / 236 viewsLast Reply

[...] 

6.3. You agree to all of the terms of Our Acceptable Use Policy, as outlined http://www.curvage.org/forum/index.php?/acceptable_use_policy:

6.3.1. You agree and understand that Our Website and Services enable You to upload or otherwise "post" Your Content to Our Site and/or to communicate with other Users. However, You expressly warrant and represent that Your Content does not contain any of the unacceptable attributes below. Although the Site undertakes no obligation to monitor user content, You expressly agree that You:

6.3.1.1. Will not use Our Services in order to view, transmit, traffic in, or in any other way interact with, provide to any other person, or receive any content that is, in Our discretion, defamatory, obscene, harassing, illegal, involves underage participants, or is otherwise objectionable.

6.3.1.2. Will not post content that violates the content restrictions

6.3.1.3. Will not post content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy or right to publicity, or harmful to minors in any way, shape, or form;

6.3.1.4. Will not post content that might be considered to be impersonating another person or legal entity;

6.3.1.5. Will not post any personally-identifying information about another person without that person's prior explicit consent;

6.3.1.6. Will not post personally-identifying content about yourself, other than information provided during the registration process;

6.3.1.7. Will not post content that constitutes SPAM or bulk posting of commercial advertisements for commercial interests;

6.3.1.8. Will not post content that is stolen or otherwise infringes upon any trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights of any party;

6.3.1.9. Will not post content that libels, slanders, or disparages any person or group of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors at Our discretion.

6.3.1.10. Will immediately cease and desist from any contact with any person who so requests such cessation;

[...]

On 5/23/2020 at 10:32 PM, KFD said:

What the fuck, man? I should ban your ass.

6 minutes ago, John Smith said:

@S77 It is forbidden to post fat women losing weight or it it just KFD trying to find the slightest excuse to suspend me again? Because these "rules-or-no-rules-I-trash-you" games some of your mods like using are exhausting. These have two or three similar threads and even a "Loose skin" thread-- from which I am pretty sure for as much I remember than he seemed to like.

Harassment is certainly NOT legally enabled in any forum whatever one's status, for as much as I know. Thank you.

I see what you're doing John Smith. If it were up to me, you would have been gone long ago. I'm going to defer this call to another mod. All I will say, is to get my ire, there is reasoning behind it. If things are completely uncalled for, yes I can understand. But I have to warn you about multiple offenses and I am getting bugged about your actions pretty regularly, there's a good reason. I suggest that you stop instigating, and you lay low and don't post anything dumb.