Little curves on Lovely_Mary

• Curvage Model

If you want to see me take a shower before a blind date in an whirlpool, go watch my newest clip. Since I want to wear my hottest bikini, I've tried my favourite under the shower but it doesn't fit like it used to. My butt is basically bursting out of it. Not to speak of my love handles...

😥https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/mypaidfiles/file/19306-take-a-shower-with-me/

Screen_1.jpg.9dd2ed28dd8109679c2fe04e1ba513a3.jpg

Screen_2.jpg.28ea17f4f1c6e844731e47d655d4aded.jpg

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, sm2244 said:

you’re looking amazing and happy with your new shape. It’s nice to see Um, more of you! Haha. The way your belly pokes out there in that black dress tho! 🙌 

My belly pokes out of almost everything now. It's simply too tight😘

• Curvage Model

Before I ate the chips I've eaten lots of pizza! 

How could i end up like this? Laying lazy on the sofa and stuffing my face with pizza.😣

I moan because I'm full but I couldn't stop eating... You can even hear me complaining about how full i am and how my belly pushes hard against my tights.

Stuffing_1_screen_1.jpg

Stuffing_1_screen_2.jpg

On 2/21/2022 at 1:11 PM, Lovely_Mary said:

Thank you for all the lovely comments.😘

I hope you've seen my new workout video. Honestly it was just an attempt to workout but i'm just not fit enough anymore so I decided to eat some potato chips and drink some coke instead.🍔

Workout fail

Screen_2.jpg.4916c4c9fafaa068507f6467cec893f5.jpg.917668a9bfc1895b4cdab03750b9b76b.jpg

Screen_1.jpg.b30a833d583dec164197ede3ecc52130 (1).jpg

Your love handles are beautiful and look so full, the wedgie created by your thing underwear is also sexy !

Guest Plump_Love
1 hour ago, Lovely_Mary said:

It's no surprise anymore but this jeans is also extremely tight in my belly region.😥

Don't forget my sale. It only runs this weekend.

Take a shower with me

Belly play with Lovely_Mary

Belly massage after overeating (again)

tmp-cam-4895897471964272550.jpg

IMG_20220305_214257.jpg

Please don’t 😢 Lovely Mary, your “belly region” is more attractive than you may realize.😃💕