I’m new here. Do people explore this fetish with other via online?

Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen

Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen

Hey all!

I’m fairly new to this forum, but I was wondering what connections we all make here. Do people reach out to each other here to pen pal and explore this fetish together, or is this a creepy move? Should I continue lurking and occasionally commenting in discussion, or are people generally open to private conversation? 

There's a personals section if you're looking at hooking up. If it's just to shoot the sh!t, then you have the hobbies forum. If it's just to talk about gorgeous fat women, well, that's what the other Curvage forums is for. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've never met up with anyone from here, but I have met people on Fantasy (Rhymes with "bleeder") and (rhymes with "Bee Bee")

Two relationships were fucking explosive.

But I've also had dinner, meet-ups, sometimes I am flying on business to whereever a certain person lives and I offer meet up, and it goes the way it goes.

There are also SSBBW events all over America and a certain portion of people who attend are people who are into feeding, gaining, and such. I used to go to one event every year and one year someone I knew came up to me, smiled and held up her arm, wiggling it and said "Look!" "Look" meaning "I gained a ton of weight and it's hanging off my arm!" Sweet butterballs! 

The best is to dive right in. You're going to be awkward, you're going to say stupid things, you're going to make mistakes, that's the way people are in the real world.

But real is always so much more satisfying than a pen pal or such.

When you've got a holy beauty in your place or her place and you actually see, feel and devour a person with many, many extra pounds, well...it's like ya died and went to heaven!