How many celebs have seen themselves on here?

Garlic

Lauren Wray, the pretty blonde from American Pickers, saw her thread here — didn’t seem to bother her at all :)

Kris Williams, formerly of Ghost Hunters, found her thread here and was an absolute #$%@ about it — but then she’s that way about most things. Best part is she swore to lose weight after finding the thread but instead managed to pack on another 24 pounds, going from 190 to 214, her current all-time best :) Given how caustic she is with people who don’t share her political views, I’m not at all sad :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2020 at 4:39 AM, SapphicCurves said:

Lauren Wray, the pretty blonde from American Pickers, saw her thread here — didn’t seem to bother her at all :)

Kris Williams, formerly of Ghost Hunters, found her thread here and was an absolute #$%@ about it — but then she’s that way about most things. Best part is she swore to lose weight after finding the thread but instead managed to pack on another 24 pounds, going from 190 to 214, her current all-time best :) Given how caustic she is with people who don’t share her political views, I’m not at all sad :D

Serves her right for treating her admires like $h1t. Hope she gains another 30.

jack nicholson laughing GIF

On 6/23/2020 at 7:39 AM, SapphicCurves said:

I'm late to ask but any proof they found thier own threads?

13 hours ago, biggirlsok said:

I'm late to ask but any proof they found their own threads?

For Kris Williams, she went on a rant across her various social media accounts -- here's her FB one: Kris Williams rant

On 7/2/2020 at 10:06 PM, tokka said:

Serves her right for treating her admires like $h1t. Hope she gains another 30.

jack nicholson laughing GIF

Yeah, she's a pretty toxic person as it turns out. Little wonder why the TV industry won't touch her with a 10-foot pole anymore, and it has nothing to do with her weight. She burned her bridges and continually insisted she was "done" with paranormal TV and now after almost a decade of being unable to get more work she's pretending she "misses" it. 

On 6/23/2020 at 4:39 AM, SapphicCurves said:

Love the exact figures

1 hour ago, bigboy1992 said:

How did Lauren Wray react? Like did she comment here?

No, but up to a couple of years ago she had a blog that she infrequently maintained....it's gone now though :(
Essentially she just shrugged it off. Certainly didn't go on a bitchy rant like KW.

On 7/11/2020 at 7:50 AM, Lake Terror said:

I wonder of the rumor about Christina was true though? Like if this was the time she started to thicken up maybe she used it as inspiration? All of the sudden she went body positive and that was coming from a former skinny girl.

I was always pretty skeptical of it. But then again, why not? She uses the internet like everyone else 🤷‍♂️ 

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2020 at 6:03 PM, Gaelic Steve said:

There was a rumour back in the day that Christina Aguilera was a lurker around the old fatcelebs message boards.

She used to follow me back on my first IG account in 2014-15 and beforehand, strongly hinted at the time she used to get fat in the early 2010s she was delving into feederism.

I wouldn't be shocked.

From what I may confirm based upon my assumptions, observations and frequent cross-checking, there has some strong plausibilities than none only Rihanna, Selena Gomez and Brazilian cook chef Raiza Costas used from frequently lurking at this forum, but managed from indirectly answer back to the content of our tributary threads onto their respective platforms by the guise of covert remarks intended to our attention and actions.

In the cases of RiRi and Selena, rather negatively: the former started to develop an inferiority complex about her softening jawline and plumpening cheeks just a couple of weeks after we begun to made some remarks about it. It seems than although it all depends on her own, one of the core reasons why she is so reluctant about embracing her fuller bodyweight is due to our consistent ogling onto the littlest physical change of hers.

Whom to Selena, she does not enjoy this at all: she struggle keeping her weight on check while being under medication.

Raiza reacted differently. She introducted some quite obvious depths of "soft" erotically-tensenful ** innuado into her webseries and social media content in spite their public general-rated outlooks.

There has also an American actress who got mad about a tributary thread made about her a long ago - going as far as threatening the poster of legal retaliations - but for obvious reasons, I'm not going to write her name: I authored the second iteration of that thread.

Aiming lower into the D-list celebs category, here a following list of women I suspect being aware about this website:

1. Carmela Habibi: made a couple of times last year ago a few hints about her closeted ** leanings and about "dreaming being engorged by a black boyfriend's and becoming his fat fetish fantasy" . Which, I'm afraid, may or may be not a jab at my intent. Dropped a severe amount of extra weight after a while ;
  2. King Steph: may or may not have a lurking account around ans masquerading herself as a male simp for ranting against her haters. Openly spites F.A. centered forums and the bulk of her own clientele, but never dared making an outright statement against Curvage in and out until now. May have some tooth against me ;
  3. Inanna Sarkis: has become severely "body-conscious" about her mild weight gain from the moment I launched a thread about her and managed to lose all her extra poundage since then (although is slowly creeoing back into her higher weight sdue to pregnancy) ;
  4. Sofia Jamora: has rapidly begun by turning more outspoken about her foodism and subconsequent mild weight gain during the following months after I launched a thread about her. Even stated she wanted to made a public reveal about what she hinted being her intentions behind those, but has seemingly changed her mind because she never did.

Besides these people, here now a following list of people who certainly are fully cognizant about Curvage:

1. Holly: I've stupidly broached her overnight about Curvage in summer 2017 or 2018, while having being proposed by a moderator to test her out under a drunken fit ;
  2. Sammy01k: recently deleted three years worth video content on her own IG account I posted on an black community centered forum (and this one is far less checkmarked by any search engine than Curvage and its recently conspicuous self-publicity) ... which suggests she may resent racially antagonistic biases??? ;
  3. Leslie Sidora: I read quite a handful of you shadowy Curvage creeps broach her awkwardly about Fat Fetishism and the forum onto a fair number of her poating content ;
  4. Rayanne Bitancourt: suggeatively hinted at our intent on her IG account she was intereated to bring herself into gaining weight by self-pleasure, then rapidly freaked out. Lost a lot of weight, bounced back on-and-over again upnto the point she was making a point to glance back day-by-day at the littlest remark or update of mine here. Deleted content and blocked her IG account at multiple occasions; 
  5. The socalled "Junoesque Canadian" . I don't know how but she managed to find out about tjis forum early this year and since then, she's heavily "body-conscious" . Once blocked her IG account for a while;
  6. Katie Cummings: she hates everything pertaining about us ;
  7. Karina Irby: somebody on the r/bbw reddit group page recently snitched me at her intent mere hours after I dropped two videos from her IG syorytime into their page. Never trust reddit Fat Admirers ;
  8. Bethany Church: get mad multiple times about the content I was posting here about her. A first time during an interview given last year ago, ranting for a moment about "freaks" and their "Fat Admiring forums" , then at a second instance this time on this very forum, on the said thread. You may guess by how I treat rude people and hypocrites here that I haven't gave her a warm welcoming...
  9. Maya Jama: heavily "body-conscious" since I started posting about her too;
  10. Laurel Alexander McFarland: she hates us; 
  11. Her sister Georgia: she hates us, but remains smart enough to not spite what remains obviously the bulk of her clientele;
  12. Thedanniann: she hates us;
  13. Her mother Riaah: she deleted her social media accounts a few moments after I started posting about her;
  14. Emira Kowalska: made a covert remark about feedism once. Once get proposed by me on her OF if she's interested bringing herself into Curvage and she scoffed at this invitation;
  15. An exhaustive number of Instagram "models" I cannot remember the names.

And oh, I forgot Olivia Munn... she became quite "body-conscious" too, since that time someone here launched a thread about her. She facetune her pictures quite exhaustively.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest You have a belly
On 8/16/2020 at 4:25 AM, John Smith said:

This thread degenerated soon into "Celebrities John Smith has harrassed online".

Edited by You have a belly
Please refrain from quoting 10,000 words. Pick a section a quote only that part

Guest You have a belly
6 minutes ago, John Smith said:

This thread rather diverged now into "An another newly registered clout" .

I don't think "clout" means what you think it does.

18 minutes ago, You have a belly said:

This thread degenerated soon into "Celebrities John Smith has harrassed online".

Bro that’s a strong accusation to throw onto my guy @John Smith you got any evidence on your calm ? Again it’s a heavy remark to put onto someone who is quite big in this community