Advice on how to get past that full feeling

myskillerzz

• 2 weeks later...

Sure fire way which will take some effort.  My wife would start to feel stuffed and sick to her stomach with eating to much....which really wasn’t all that much.  I think a lot of people may be like this to varying degrees.  I myself learned first hand how to do this and seen my wife do this as well.

First you must stuff and continually overeat.  This will be difficult but with your want and motivation it will certainly help. Also, as you are stuffed with as much food as you think you can eat follow that then with some fattening liquids milk shakes, milk and then water....this will not only add a bunch of liquid calories and you will be surprised how easy you are able to consume more calories easily and this will also aid in stretching g out your stomach. This is Ind of the jet constantly stretching and over stretching your stomach.  It typically ranges from 2-3 weeks.  You should start to notice how much more you are able to eat in one sitting as well as not feeling sick to your stomach anymore.  Eventually you will surprise yourself how much you can eat and keep eating.  Next you will realize you are a bottomless pit and you can’t control your appetite consumption if you wanted to.  You will get hunger pains if you don’t feed yourself something every two hours and you will be amazed at eating massive entrees directly followed by a huge dessert and still not being full and within another hour you finding yourself snacking and eating more and more.  

At one point when I was intentionally gaining and when I really opened my wife’s appetite up how much we would eat and eat together.  I would say we were literally eating 4 times as much every day than we used to.  Once you get to this point you can really u sweat and how people go down the slippery slope of gaining so much and getting really Fat.