Hii Im Nina, im new, do you want yo Know me?

• Curvage Model

Hello amores, During all the years spacer.png my life I always hid my tastes, my fetishes, I made diets to lose weight and be "the ideal girl".

I realized how sexy I am, how sexy I look in each photo and definitely more is better. I am finally enjoying my sexuality, I like to be seen and your comments;).

I hope to see you here often.

image.thumb.png.560ffdc37fd4de81513338305ce4d5cb.png😘🤫

Soy latina si quieres conversar hablaremos con gusto.spacer.pngspacer.png

20200613_214613.jpg

B612_20200216_190056_205.jpg

i have an álbum with new sexy photos, click here

Edited by Nina1408

Guest nicoeste

Pienso que eres realmente bonita, y que un gran paso es empezar a revelar el yo interior que todos ocultamos en algun momento

• Curvage Model
On 6/18/2020 at 9:06 PM, Nina1408 said:

During all the years spacer.png my life I always hid my tastes, my fetishes, I made diets to lose weight and be "the ideal girl".

I realized how sexy I am, how sexy I look in each photo and definitely more is better. I am finally enjoying my sexuality, I like to be seen and your comments;).

Hey there sweetie, I'm glad you no longer hide your tastes, you don't have to put yourself through so much pain like dieting just because others expected you to have a certain body type.

You are sexy in any way you like to be, enjoy your sexuality, don't concede to others, be your best self, if you wanna' be big, then be the biggest fatty there is!

Welcome to Curvage, I can't wait to see more from you! 😘

Eres hermosa siendo tú misma, me alegra que dejes de escuchar las críticas o expectativas de la sociedad, sé la gran mujer que deseas ser y disfrútalo (en todo sentido de la palabra). :D  

Bienvenida, espero ver y saber mucho más de ti! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Guest grateful

Hi, love you curves and you story!  Just saw this. Thank you! Welcome to Curvage. Hope you meet a lot of nice people here.

I think you are beautiful and your curves and your shape are a plus.  

Enjoy yourself! I think you make a beautiful heavier woman!  😍❤️

Guest grateful

You are very beautiful and I am happy to hear that you enjoy getting fat, because I am looking forward to seeing your growth!  😍❤️🥰

I hope you continue to enjoy eating and becoming softer!  ❤️

Guest grateful

Beautiful and sexy!  Great way to start the day! 😍❤️🥰

Thanks for the beautiful pics!  😁