What happened to deepfriedmary/chubby chiquita

Guest Jacob Riley

Question

Guest Jacob Riley

Her instagram and curvage profile disappeared and she was one of my favorites it just happened a few days ago 

1D378519-FDF5-4126-99E5-464FAD01AA31.jpeg

17 answers to this question

She was one of my favorites, who fogged up my glasses many a Timothy's!  This shows why you must never take a models career for granted.  We may never know what happened in her life which ended her career.  Very few (almost none ever) models return from retirement.  Gather as many photos as you can when a lovely model offers them.  Try to enjoy her personality, and make her happy if you can with your Fandom and patronage.  Here one day - then POOF! They're gone !!! 💕😃👍

Guest Jacob Riley
Just now, Baby said:

One of the sweetest and genuine models I’ve ever encountered. Deserves all the respect and credit for her contributions to the community. 

Literally agree so much that’s why I was worried when she disappeared I thought people were hating or something I just wanted her to be okay because she’s so sweet to be honest😂

12 hours ago, Bmo94494 said:

People condemn what they don't understand. The best we can do is welcome kindred souls to our site and provide a place for them to feel safe about their kinks. 

I just cant comprehend why someone would deliberately seek out the circles of fetishes they have no interest in, and then to dox someone in those circles. Despicable.

I am personally not into bondage or piss fetishes, but I wouldn't dream of going into those circles to dox someone.

She will be back. She sounded like pretty intelligent young girl, which is then surprising that she was doing these videos without her family knowing. Because soon or later your family will find out - this is an internet age. I had seen many girls panicking when this happens, then after while they will be back when they realize that world didn't ended.

She really expanded :) so it is not like her family didn't know something was happening. Now they know she likes doing it and soon everyone will be over it.

tumblr_9697414b67d45d201868ee4c9dcab18c_f0cbd77f_1280.jpg