chanelthicc: watch me get huge

• Curvage Model

Hi! I'm excited to share with you new content and have you join me as I turn my self from thicc to huge. I got BIG plans just weight.... 

My first video is a 4000 calorie funnel feeding, where my feeder pours two large shakes from Sonic down my huge gut. Warning it gets messy! 

Always open to suggestions on what I should stuff my growing belly with next! 

FF880634-35BF-4840-87C2-78C7949CFE7D.JPG

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

• Curvage Model

Today I decided it would be a good idea to try and eat a four person family meal from Red Lobster and let me tell you I struggledAt the end of this stuffing my belly was literally exploding. I could barely move and when I say I was in pain I was IN PAIN. It was definitely worth it though because I feel amazing! Only thing is if I keep eating like this nothing’s going to fit me soon but I guess it doesn’t matter because I’m a happy stuffed girl 🥰 

83FCC12B-83B6-40DF-A3D1-9576C97DFB95.jpeg

F680A0F6-5FAA-4502-8FA6-9EBCF3C48715.jpeg

54 minutes ago, chanelthicc said:

Today I decided it would be a good idea to try and eat a four person family meal from Red Lobster and let me tell you I struggledAt the end of this stuffing my belly was literally exploding. I could barely move and when I say I was in pain I was IN PAIN. It was definitely worth it though because I feel amazing! Only thing is if I keep eating like this nothing’s going to fit me soon but I guess it doesn’t matter because I’m a happy stuffed girl 🥰 

F680A0F6-5FAA-4502-8FA6-9EBCF3C48715.jpeg

Holy cow. Very, very impressive!!

You look super attractive stuffed like this. I see a fat future for you :)