Chubbybutt22 and the Accidental Weight Gain

5 hours ago, chubbybutt22 said:

I’m starting a diet on Monday but I’m hungry just thinking about it. I have all my healthy meals planned out. Maybe I’ll really pig out this weekend as a good bye to tasty food. I want cheese and pasta and ice cream and wings all at the same time. If I do a big meal, I’ll make sure to let you see my stuffed gut afterwards

Why? Your belly is Perfection. This could lead to higher weights.On second thought? Knock yourself out on the diet.lol

Guest thin2fatlover
15 hours ago, chubbybutt22 said:

I’m starting a diet on Monday but I’m hungry just thinking about it. I have all my healthy meals planned out. Maybe I’ll really pig out this weekend as a good bye to tasty food. I want cheese and pasta and ice cream and wings all at the same time. If I do a big meal, I’ll make sure to let you see my stuffed gut afterwards

You should totally do that! Savor *everything* you're going to *miss*. Also, have fun failing at the diet and getting fatter than ever as a result. 😛

Okay. I weight myself after the weekend. 284 pounds. I ate everything this weekend: cheese, ice cream, Thai food, pasta, fried things, a halal combo, and more. Gonna cut back now and hopefully get down to 200 pounds so don’t worry, still fat. 

Here’s a picture of me last night while I was high had had just eaten two Thai food entrees plus most of a box of cookies. And I still wanted more. Can’t believe how bloated and droopy my belly was. 

B3593AB5-0E86-488C-99B6-36403A1CD864.jpeg

On 7/9/2020 at 8:34 PM, Jazzman said:

Why? Your belly is Perfection. This could lead to higher weights.On second thought? Knock yourself out on the diet.lol

Well thank you but perfection is looking a little too big and too covered in stretch marks. Don’t worry. I’m only hoping to get down to like 200. 

But you’re right. Historically my diets have resulted in small loses followed by gains. 

A few more months of eating everything you can and your diet should be back on track!

I suggest stretchy clothes.😁

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, chubbybutt22 said:

Can you tell if I’m wearing panties?

That's one of my favorite games and you play it so well. My guess is yes based on the way your spare tire looks around your backside.

You're looking lovely and sexy. You've got a great figure, adorable belly, and those growing stretch marks are the cherry on top of the sundae. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it, you look great!

• 2 weeks later...