My Pin-up Style Art

ES-Draws

Merry Christmas everyone.

Below is a teaser for my new before-and-after set, a holiday themed post. It's dedicated to my partner, whom I recently introduced to my kink and has learned to embrace her curves. I call this teaser 'Lover's Gift'

Happy holidays and look for another update soon, and thanks as always

ES

22Dec21_final (1).png

Hi all.

My next project is complete, featuring a long awaited before & after set. 

I have written a short story around this which I call "Lover's Surprise", which I'll be posting in the stories forum. Be sure to be on the lookout.

As always, you can find more art, including the NSFW versions, at my DeviantArt page: deviantart.com/es-draws

Thanks as always and hope you all enjoy.

ES

30Dec21_BA_on.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

My winter project has been... spicy. I forayed into couples art and painted one of my favorite sketches.

The full NSFW version is, as always, on my DeviantArt page: deviantart.com/es-draws

The full set of couples sketches is there also. Soft core only. For now.

Thanks and hope you all enjoy,

ES

29March22_block.png

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all,

It's spooktober, so I thought it was only appropriate to have a Pin-Up of a witch for you this month.

Hermione Granger and the Voluptuous Potion

A 3-parter this time! And again, there are versions without her uniform at my deviantart page: deviantart.com/es-draws

Hope you all enjoy,

ES

Hermione_1.png

Hermione_2.png

Hermione_3.png

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Back with something different this time. I've been working on animation these past few months, which I plan to share very soon

For now, I've selected a few key frames and roughly colored them for your enjoyment.

Beware, this is probably my ~spiciest~ content yet, and I doubt the final animation will be decent enough to share here. Look for links to my twitter, tumblr or deviantart pages for the final product.

Hope you all enjoy!

ES

collage.png