How to y'all do this?

anon90

Like, man i had this fetish literally since i can remember which is fucked lol 😂 but i feel next level disgusting after i finish to this. i feel like i cant support this fetish in the sense of giving money to models, leaving any type of comments on status updates and yt videos ect. Saying that i do kinda support it as i follow models. Im not saying that i am better then anyone else on here because im definitely not lmao i think we can all agree we're pretty fucked like im just so conflicted over this and wanna know how guilt affects you in relation to this fetish ☺ im sorry if im being offensive cuss i know i am i just cant express my thoughts in any other way writing this, sorry for the shit English too lol ✌️ 

Guest Mr Froggy
1 minute ago, John Smith said:

@technic3 Stop opening scam accounts.

Hahahaha.  Genuinely laughed.  I'll hand it to you, that does so much look like a fake shill! 

Certainly in the 20 years of Curvage or whatever though - I surely am not the first to raise such points.  In fact, I know I'm not - as I've seen such discussions dozens of times pop up on other platforms.  The idea that feederism/fat acceptance is a dangerous and immoral fetish and (and also that supporting E-sex work might be harming the sexual marketplace dynamic) is perhaps THE most longstanding moral controversy at the heart of our entire fetish. 

32 minutes ago, John Smith said:

@technic3 Stop opening scam accounts.

im just being overly nice and friendly  forums kinda scare me ngl this account been active for like a year lol im not a scam boi kinda an insult but I'll take it on the chin cuss i do sound like that 😂 

oh well. there is a dark side of it. probably it would be good for the community to be more open about it. there are some models that have been open and said it pretty much all but not strong enough or maybe... we kinda closed the doors to them after they left the scene. tifanny is losing weight and is very happy about it and she has talked about not being very happy at ther heaviest. desitny is another one that has lost a lot of weight and even do she loves food doesn't seem eager to get any close to where she was. same thing with kelliekay, probably their true story will give guidance to younger models who are trying to find themselves. i am sure that weighing 600 pounds it is not for everybody but for the chosen ones, they better enjoy it and can talk about it openly and if it comes from a dark place, then that should be discussed to. personally i prefer a happy chubby wife than a very depressed 700 lady

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it's not easy.

We never asked for this so there's no point hating yourself for indulging in the sexuality you were given.

It's not inherently malicious, although I think those who wish to feed people to the point of immobility or death need an intervention asap 

It definitely leaves you feeling like you're being torn between your primal lizard brain and the rational side of you that doesn't support it. 

The only thing I can suggest is try to keep it mild - chubby girls, not necessarily linked to weight gain or feeding or any of that - being into chubby girls isn't too uncommon and definitely isn't anything to feel disgusted over. It makes more sense than being into thin girls from a biological pov. 

That's about all I can offer