Supermodel Marisa Miller Starting To Get Fat

quincyfloridako

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2020 at 10:12 AM, CowboysAllDaWayBaby said:

Marisa use to be such a babe who was ocd about fitness. This must be absolutely killing her.

For those who love the schadenfruede effects on the once Almost beyond perfect Bodied Marisa having to deal with a bit of chub on that once perfect frame that she used to so confidently show off for money and constant adulation from everyone this is so enjoyable.

i wonder what goes through the minds of the women who at one time arguably had one of the hottest bodies on the planet and suddenly find themselves dealing with the struggles of weight gain. Names that come to mind are Sara Underwood, Kelly Brook, yasmine bleeth, Jennifer love Hewitt, and Nicole Eggert.

Who else could be added to that list?

That's going to be a mixed bag. Marissa Miller retired at a fairly old age for a model and had a kid. She doesn't have the same body fat percentage she had at 25 but could probably gain another 20 pounds and still be in the top 5% of women her age in terms of physical appearance/fitness. I'm sure pride/fear of aging affects her like anyone, but if anything not having to worry about posing near naked before the unforgiving cameras, being able to skip a jogging session and not starve herself is probably relaxing.

21 hours ago, Batman76 said:

That's going to be a mixed bag. Marissa Miller retired at a fairly old age for a model and had a kid. She doesn't have the same body fat percentage she had at 25 but could probably gain another 20 pounds and still be in the top 5% of women her age in terms of physical appearance/fitness. I'm sure pride/fear of aging affects her like anyone, but if anything not having to worry about posing near naked before the unforgiving cameras, being able to skip a jogging session and not starve herself is probably relaxing.

How much bigger do you think Marisa's going to get when it's all said and done? Odds she'll ever model anything again?

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/2/2020 at 8:34 AM, quincyfloridako said:

Yeah, well she once had the best backside in the entire world.

Yep, for years to know you’ve got one of the hottest bodies on the planet, confidently strutting around half naked knowing your bodies so hot your making ridiculous money because the world wants to see it.
I’m not sure how she must feel now, not fat but gaining weight, that perfect body gone, a little softer a little fatter, knowing she she’s lost that perfect body and come back to the pack?

On 9/4/2020 at 8:51 PM, Hotty2fatty said:

Yep, for years to know you’ve got one of the hottest bodies on the planet, confidently strutting around half naked knowing your bodies so hot your making ridiculous money because the world wants to see it.
I’m not sure how she must feel now, not fat but gaining weight, that perfect body gone, a little softer a little fatter, knowing she she’s lost that perfect body and come back to the pack?

Well, she's disappeared from social media and now she's getting divorced from her husband...

Guest From Babe to Blimp
On 8/1/2020 at 11:47 PM, Hotty2fatty said:

For those who love the schadenfruede effects on the once Almost beyond perfect Bodied Marisa having to deal with a bit of chub on that once perfect frame that she used to so confidently show off for money and constant adulation from everyone this is so enjoyable.

i wonder what goes through the minds of the women who at one time arguably had one of the hottest bodies on the planet and suddenly find themselves dealing with the struggles of weight gain. Names that come to mind are Sara Underwood, Kelly Brook, yasmine bleeth, Jennifer love Hewitt, and Nicole Eggert.

Who else could be added to that list?

Anna Semenovich

Mallory Hagan

Iga Wyrwal

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2020 at 8:51 PM, Hotty2fatty said:

She’s definitely come down to earth. Santa Cruz threads (where she lives) say she’s been refusing to let people take selfies with her...