• Curvage Model

I pulled an all nighter editing yesterday and was dead on my feet by 9 pm. Instead of just going to bed I made myself a 1000 calorie shake first before I could go to sleep. 😈 Even if I can't chew, I'm going to make this gain happen. 

Edited by kitkatfeedee

4 hours ago, kitkatfeedee said:

I pulled an all nighter editing yesterday and was dead on my feet by 9 pm. Instead of just going to bed I made myself a 1000 calorie shake first before I could go to sleep. 😈 Even if I can't chew, I'm going to make this gain happen. 

The dedication this country deserves.

We Citizens of the Drive Thru Age salute you.

'Murica.American GIFfreedom GIFfreedom GIF 

• Curvage Model

We have company for the night and I was getting so turned on sitting on the couch because I could feel a whole new roll on top of my ass. 🤤 

I kind of understand how this fetish takes over your life 😂 I'm so used to being able to get off when I need to. 😈

I'm planning on eating a bunch this weekend and will be super active on my forum! Pop in and encourage me to eat more 😘

20201113_002229.thumb.gif.d1d3d6b599e51e5f80b4e883cfb81e5e.gif

Check out the video that posted tonight, it's on sale for 48 hours! 

A Public Stuffing only Five Guys could fulfill 😉

*While adding this link I realized I didn't have this on sale like I thought! Sorry guys, it's been fixed ❤️

• Curvage Model

Happy Friday, lovelies! ❤️ 

I've got the house to myself the next couple of nights which means I get to order takeout! Yayyyy. Should I film another multi day challenge like I did last time I was home? 

I can't guarantee it'll be as epic as my first, but I really want to see the scale move, it's making me sad that it hasn't in a while. 😭

Guest Ovenfiller
4 hours ago, kitkatfeedee said:

I've got the house to myself the next couple of nights which means I get to order takeout! Yayyyy. Should I film another multi day challenge like I did last time I was home? 

I can't guarantee it'll be as epic as my first, but I really want to see the scale move, it's making me sad that it hasn't in a while. 😭

Nothing says home alone than a spending the day just stuffing all day while being naked just to experience what a life as a piggy is like. I would love to see you pig out on anything and everything that you can eat and watch you grow massive and horny.

14 hours ago, kitkatfeedee said:

So that means take out 5 times a day 😅😅😅this might get expensive hahaha

• Curvage Model

I love this video so much. Every chance I could this week, I've been watching it. 

I was worried that it wouldn't be approved... Considering some of the places his hands end up 😉

Someone please watch this with an oculus set-up and tell me it's as epic as I think it is. 😜

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/9704-kat-on-top-pov-early-bird-sale-from-499-to-299-for-6-minutes/

20201113_194646.gif

20201113_194732.gif

20201113_194928.gif

20201113_195501.gif

20201113_195934.gif

• Curvage Model

I love this video so much. Every chance I could this week, I've been watching it. 

I was worried that it wouldn't be approved... Considering some of the places his hands end up 😉

Someone please watch this with an oculus set-up and tell me it's as epic as I think it is. 😜

20201113_194646.gif

20201113_194732.gif

20201113_194928.gif

20201113_195501.gif

20201113_195934.gif

• Curvage Model

20201113_195934.gif

20201113_195501.gif

20201113_194928.gif

20201113_194732.gif

20201113_194646.gif

Edited by kitkatfeedee

• Curvage Model

I found a new page to follow on tumblr and found some amazing morphs of myself! 

I love seeing what you guys come up with, just please remember to tag me! I'm pretty much everywhere 😉

Who can't wait for me to look like this? 🥵🥵🥵

Thank you neptitudeplus

dd0da463-4fd9-4793-abec-9bd774154227.jpg

68c02541-e8fd-4bf8-b3e3-a6666ab5d8c1.jpg

a72889ab-b9b2-4fad-ad66-01aca71b63a5.jpg

• Curvage Model

Sweet dreams, everyone ❤️

Make my morning bright by leaving a review for me to read.

As a thank you in advance

Here's a picture of my (hopefully) growing twins. 

Leave a review and I'll tell you what their names are 😉

IMG_20201115_013440415.jpg