OK, I see how it goes, I keep you up at night thinking about J-Law, then you send out THIS as I check my phone during my lunch break. Well thank God for long loose shirts I can wear untucked, because if we're keeping score on who's keeping who all hot & bothered, you are UP,  'cause OMG 😳, you can bring the HEAT, you FANTASTIC bitch, you.dark phoenix fire GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Although... I could just say that I'm quite comfortable with you being very firmly in the lead, because that means that I can be very firm... while watching you from behind...

(also, the mirrors... nrrrrrgggh you fucked my mind with that...)

Look out, It's a Double Entendre!

supergirl_volume4_issue077_page12.thumb.jpg.0febc017a9038418798af84b3d521e9f.jpg

Soooo... In the meantime... as payback...

downloadfile-1.thumb.gif.e45fe54194b693464d3fe57edfa57a09.gif

Jennifer-Lawrence-Photo1-e1412714440930.thumb.jpg.ca95a3b025e026c87e7a1325807db641.jpg

s-l400.thumb.jpg.4919ad1b4d628263a00d4e6e6ed34284.jpg

ZOZJQ7TYHED7TT3CTCX3QWWT7A.thumb.jpg.68bd2754d4c448041bb0ca960adf0a85.jpg

32f003bf2b8a12d3ce3714d30a357236.thumb.png.3788276a3c80c648a434309298d1c657.png

downloadfile-4.thumb.jpg.7c0d28c4f4cdc8aada7d1fc853d854a6.jpg

downloadfile-5.thumb.jpg.67346b5d3cce6150a4884c04c7a4b50b.jpg

(Yup, that last pic is J-Law!!)

Sooo... Strumpet,

How 'bout we provide you with a little diversionary game, shall we?

We've already established you have NO self control, haven't we?

You're just biting your lip, waiting for any moment of the day when you can... 

💦💦💦

Sooo let's just give you a little countdown to the inevitable, shall we?

10...9...8... 7... 6 ...5... 4... 3... 2...

JENNIFER LAWRENCE

KITKAT

BONDAGE

FORCED ORGASM AFTER FORCED ORGASM AFTER FORCED ORGASM

B E G G I N G...

Now, the only thing I don't know about your dirty little mind,

Is...  are you're doing the forcing,

Or are you doing the BEGGING...

Now...

GO.

Season 1 Starz GIF by The Rook

• Curvage Model

So, was going to film this super amazing, multiple stops at fast food places, high calorie stuffing today. Made it to the first place, realize I have a bad flat tire and have to abort mission on the stuffing video. 😭😭 needless to say I'm having a rough day. 

Cheer me up by asking questions! I'm going to film a Kat Chat later tonight because I look cute. 

Let's keep it to the following themes: 

Halloween

Fall

Sex

I'll be including the little nympho tidbit I mentioned earlier in this thread as well. 😘

Guest StirCrazy94545
1 hour ago, speedy_biff said:

I’m seeing you and I like lol. I’m having a bad night.  Saw an ex and her bf but this really made me feel better haha. Thank you. She sucks but you are gorgeous 

At least she didn't send you pics of her with the new guy to 'prove' how she could "find another you in a minute." I should stop dating Beyoncé fans, huh.

Beyoncé - Irreplaceable

Guest StirCrazy94545
On 10/12/2020 at 6:37 PM, kitkatfeedee said:

😂 about as much as I can avoid sex 

2 hours ago, kitkatfeedee said:

Fucking feeling myself while filming this video tonight. I think I found my actual Halloween costume. 🤤🤤

PSX_20201013_201601.jpg

Good luck trying to avoid sex with that costume! Why would you be trying to anyways?

Guest StirCrazy94545
1 minute ago, kitkatfeedee said:

@stircrazy you have to read through the conversation for that one to make sense. I wasn't trying, and that was the point I was making. 😂

Like never in my life have I tried to avoid sex

Sooo much scrolling... Plus it's late enough that my brain's turned back into a pumpkin. By the time I found the entire convo, I'd have forgotten what I was trying to make sense of!

Guest StirCrazy94545
1 hour ago, kitkatfeedee said:

@stircrazy no worries, my fault for not quoting the response. 😘 Better get some sleep before you turn to mush.

Good idea, else the rest of me might turn into mice or something. ( A Léon: The Professional reference one day, Cinderella the next? Whisky Tango Foxtrot? )

Guest StirCrazy94545

Tomorrow's challenge, a Killing Zoe reference and a My Little Pony ref, because they rhyme, in the same reply, and it has to make sense in context. 🤪