Guest grateful
4 hours ago, kitkatfeedee said:

I kind of answered this in my last response, but idk if I'll really ever be able to do any of those 😢 

Slow and steady wins the race......calories in vs calories out----once you max out and the body is growing fast as it can----the surplus is lost.

Steady stream of smaller meals and be kind to the body!

You are a reminder that the gb procedure has happened to many bc of strict dieting etc

Want you to be comfortable and understand!  ❤️ Thanks for sharing your journey!  😁

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, grateful said:

Slow and steady wins the race......calories in vs calories out----once you max out and the body is growing fast as it can----the surplus is lost.

Steady stream of smaller meals and be kind to the body!

You are a reminder that the gb procedure has happened to many bc of strict dieting etc

Want you to be comfortable and understand!  ❤️ Thanks for sharing your journey!  😁

Exactly! I know my body's limits, and don't push them very often because I usually don't want to eat the next day so it's just a loss. I went from eating toddler sized meals to what I eat now by slowly adding more each week and I think it worked pretty dang well 😜

It is my absolute pleasure to share it, thank you all for showing so much love while I'm on it. I wouldn't keep posting if it weren't for you guys ❤️❤️

16 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

No doubt somebody has asked already and equally no doubt you've answered, but what tipped you over the edge - so to speak - with gaining?  Obviously it is something @KitKatFeederwanted, but the jump from trying to stay trim and thin to intentionally gaining is quite a gap.  If it is just simply something you started doing for him then I take my hat off to him - his powers of persuasion must be nearly unparalleled!

It's a gift really. 😉

WOW! While you may not be one of the biggest women on here( although you are growing some phenomenal curves) you are without a doubt the most honestly fun, sexy and beautiful woman on here. We all look forward to seeing MORE of you.... a   great video would be of you  teasing the hell out of your feeder with your sexy wobbly bits..... as it seems he can't not touch you already. Thank you for sharing your adventures and thank Kit Kat Feeder for taking such good care of you.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, cdy309 said:

WOW! While you may not be one of the biggest women on here( although you are growing some phenomenal curves) you are without a doubt the most honestly fun, sexy and beautiful woman on here. We all look forward to seeing MORE of you.... a   great video would be of you  teasing the hell out of your feeder with your sexy wobbly bits..... as it seems he can't not touch you already. Thank you for sharing your adventures and thank Kit Kat Feeder for taking such good care of you.

Thank you so much! 🥰🥰🥰

I'm not the biggest... yet 😘 honestly I'd love to wake up with Alex Storm's body so we'll see 😊😊 

I definitely think my personality is my best quality. I'm the same off camera that I am on, being genuine is important to me ❤️❤️

He really can't help himself, and I love every bit of it. Wait until you see our force feeding video! 🥵🥵🥵

Edited by kitkatfeedee

9 hours ago, kitkatfeedee said:

Thank you so much! 🥰🥰🥰

I'm not the biggest... yet 😘 honestly I'd love to wake up with Alex Storm's body so we'll see 😊😊 

I definitely think my personality is my best quality. I'm the same off camera that I am on, being genuine is important to me ❤️❤️

He really can't help himself, and I love every bit of it. Wait until you see our force feeding video! 🥵🥵🥵

9 hours ago, kitkatfeedee said:

Thank you so much! 🥰🥰🥰

@cdy309 thank you my friend! 

I really, REALLY dig that video idea...😈

@kitkatfeedee can you make this happen??

On 7/30/2020 at 3:43 PM, kitkatfeedee said:

Thank you so much! 🥰🥰🥰

Bigger isnt always better Kit Kat if it isnt "you" What makes you special is it is genuine, honestly sexy making it artful and relatable..real.. Also that Kit Kat feeder is the same and he can't keep his hands off you....people understand and relate to that that uncontrollable feeling and enjoy watching too. .Stay true to your soul,  stay true to Kit Kat, have fun and enjoy.

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, cdy309 said:

Bigger isnt always better Kit Kat if it isnt "you" What makes you special is it is genuine, honestly sexy making it artful and relatable..real.. Also that Kit Kat feeder is the same and he can't keep his hands off you....people understand and relate to that that uncontrollable feeling and enjoy watching too. .Stay true to your soul,  stay true to Kit Kat, have fun and enjoy.

I'll always stay true to me, don't you worry 😊😘😘

Guest grateful
14 hours ago, kitkatfeedee said:

No I'm not, as a dog trainer I have to be active ❤️

A terrible thing to say: feed the dogs....but I couldn't avoid the image!  😁

• Curvage Model

Well I've sucked about updating this forum 🙈 sorry guys! 

If you haven't already seen I have two new videos up!

My August measurements have my biggest monthly gain to-date and you definitely don't want to miss out on it!

And a new stuffing video of chili cheese fries and cinnamon rolls 

Don't forget to leave a review!