On 6/20/2020 at 7:23 PM, kitkatfeedee said:

Sooo.... Guess who's on Curvage now? 😍 Say hello to my wonderful boyfriend/feeder 😘😘 @KitKatFeeder

PSX_20200408_135847-1.jpg

Hi baby, and hey everyone! It's absolutely amazing to see an actual community with like-minded people here. As someone who's know this was their *kink* since a VERY young age, it's so refreshing to be able to share and be open with others. Glad to be here y'all ❀️

• Curvage Model
29 minutes ago, KitKatFeeder said:

As someone who's know this was their *kink* since a VERY young age, it's so refreshing to be able to share and be open with others. Glad to be here y'all ❀️

This is the man that turned a former ED girl into a feedee. He's the reason I started gaining and a big reason why I started making content for you all. Oh... Did I mention he's a chef? 😍 I'm sure he has plenty of advice for feedees and feeders alike. 😘

Guest grateful
5 hours ago, kitkatfeedee said:

This is the man that turned a former ED girl into a feedee. He's the reason I started gaining and a big reason why I started making content for you all. Oh... Did I mention he's a chef? 😍 I'm sure he has plenty of advice for feedees and feeders alike. 😘

Love feeder feedee back stories please tell more some time!  😍😁

• Curvage Model

Good morning lovelies!

With my birthday being in one week (July 1), I wanted to do something fun.

I'm doing a raffle to win my birthday video free! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

There will be three winners.

How to enter

1. Leave a review on any of my clips. (One review per video, multiple reviews on a single video will disqualify)Β 

It's that simple! I'll be picking the winners on July 1st and will announce by the 2nd.Β 

Β 

May the odds be ever in your favor πŸ˜‰

Β 

photocollage_202062120512497.jpg

Guest grateful
1 hour ago, kitkatfeedee said:

Good morning lovelies!

With my birthday being in one week (July 1), I wanted to do something fun.

I'm doing a raffle to win my birthday video free! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

There will be three winners.

How to enter

1. Leave a review on any of my clips. (One review per video, multiple reviews on a single video will disqualify)Β 

It's that simple! I'll be picking the winners on July 1st and will announce by the 2nd.Β 

Β 

May the odds be ever in your favor πŸ˜‰

Β 

photocollage_202062120512497.jpg

Hey thanks for the nudge, I've wanted to give some praise for a while!

On 6/21/2020 at 8:39 PM, KitKatFeeder said:

Hi baby, and hey everyone! It's absolutely amazing to see an actual community with like-minded people here. As someone who's know this was their *kink* since a VERY young age, it's so refreshing to be able to share and be open with others. Glad to be here y'all ❀️

It truly is nice to share with other like minded people. I have had this preference since a very young age as well. Congrats to you both on finding each other and especially to you my man for encouraging this beauty to ballon up!