• Curvage Model

I'm officially in my new temporary home until have enough saved up to move near Rosie! ❤️ 

I'm probably going to be a bit mia this week as I get unpacked and have some time to decompress after the hell that was my life for the past nearly 4 years. 

Thank you all for the messages of support ❤️ 

50% off is still happening so take advantage of it!

• Curvage Model

Sent out free review gifts and messaged my clip giveaway winner, make sure to check your inbox! 

I'll be filming in the next couple of days to resume content as normal :)

What would you like to see me film and what questions do you have for my next Kat Chat?

Remember to leave meaningful (not just emojis) 5 star reviews on any content of mine to get the free monthly gift! 

PSX_20210717_161517.jpg

PSX_20210717_161845.jpg

PSX_20210717_162208.jpg

5 hours ago, KinkyCurvyKat said:

Sent out free review gifts and messaged my clip giveaway winner, make sure to check your inbox! 

I'll be filming in the next couple of days to resume content as normal :)

What would you like to see me film and what questions do you have for my next Kat Chat?

Remember to leave meaningful (not just emojis) 5 star reviews on any content of mine to get the free monthly gift! 

PSX_20210717_161517.jpg

PSX_20210717_161845.jpg

PSX_20210717_162208.jpg

Film anything that makes you happy.  Whatever it is, just let it be something that makes you smile again.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Doc Mo said:

All of these pictures are amazing, but there’s something very special about this pic. I think I’ve seen you in this pose (or similar) before and you knock it out of the park every time!

Aww thank you! It's one of the few poses I can do that shows off my body from head to toe 🥰 I'll have to take some more soon!

1 hour ago, GluttonousDemigodass said:

Now this... this is incredible 

😘😘 You're so sweet! 

• Curvage Model

4 minutes ago, KinkyCurvyKat said:

Would love to see a star fire or raven cosplay 

• Curvage Model
24 minutes ago, Bbw117 said:

Would love to see a star fire or raven cosplay 

😬 I don't have any idea who those people are and I can't really afford a new costume lol Needing to know which of my previous characters to bring back, not create a whole new one in less than 6 hours

• 4 weeks later...