Fantasies of a feeder for feeder - the bed

Guest MichaelJohnson

Guest MichaelJohnson

So I have a pretty old bedframe, it creaks nearly anytime you sit on it. Imagine how much fun a feeder could have with it. I think about it all the time.

You'd begin to gorge yourself. We'd fill you up with ice creams and tacos, cakes and fried chicken anything to try and satiate that rapidly expanding body. You say that you're too full, that you couldn't eat another bite but see well there's only one box of Oreos left why not just push through and finish the last thing in the pantry.

You eat the whole box, trembling by the last cookie because you've never been this full before. You're stomach is tight as a drum and you're in a daze, high off of the thousands of calories you just ate, barely even able to sit up.

You say that you need to go lay down and start waddling over to the bed, it takes forever, you're getting out of breath walking just those couple of feet. By the time you're in front of the bed you're doubled over grabbing onto your gut to say that this was all worth it. 

You then plop yourself on this old rickity bed and hear a different sort of creak. It sounds like the bed starts to crack. After a few seconds you hear it again even louder. You're about to get up and see what it was. You think "I can't be this fat, there's no way I can break furniture, sure maybe I've put on a few pounds, like 10 or 20, maybe 50 could it already be one hundred?" Before you can finish your thought boom, the bed frame breaks and you tumble down to the floor, luckily your fat helps cushion your fall. "Oh man" you think to yourself, "I guess it was closer to the hundred side of things. Well I guess that means I'm like this forever then, might as well give into being the fat girl I am now." Still feeling full beyond disbelief, you yell out to me to come in and rub your belly, but first to grab you a couple of snacks. It's going to be a long night you start to think, time to start on round two.

• 1 year later...
On 6/5/2020 at 5:59 PM, Guest MichaelJohnson said:

So I have a pretty old bedframe, it creaks nearly anytime you sit on it. Imagine how much fun a feeder could have with it. I think about it all the time.

You'd begin to gorge yourself. We'd fill you up with ice creams and tacos, cakes and fried chicken anything to try and satiate that rapidly expanding body. You say that you're too full, that you couldn't eat another bite but see well there's only one box of Oreos left why not just push through and finish the last thing in the pantry.

You eat the whole box, trembling by the last cookie because you've never been this full before. You're stomach is tight as a drum and you're in a daze, high off of the thousands of calories you just ate, barely even able to sit up.

You say that you need to go lay down and start waddling over to the bed, it takes forever, you're getting out of breath walking just those couple of feet. By the time you're in front of the bed you're doubled over grabbing onto your gut to say that this was all worth it. 

You then plop yourself on this old rickity bed and hear a different sort of creak. It sounds like the bed starts to crack. After a few seconds you hear it again even louder. You're about to get up and see what it was. You think "I can't be this fat, there's no way I can break furniture, sure maybe I've put on a few pounds, like 10 or 20, maybe 50 could it already be one hundred?" Before you can finish your thought boom, the bed frame breaks and you tumble down to the floor, luckily your fat helps cushion your fall. "Oh man" you think to yourself, "I guess it was closer to the hundred side of things. Well I guess that means I'm like this forever then, might as well give into being the fat girl I am now." Still feeling full beyond disbelief, you yell out to me to come in and rub your belly, but first to grab you a couple of snacks. It's going to be a long night you start to think, time to start on round two.

It Is a twin bed?