Hi loves! I'm very excited to be here now 🥰

• Curvage Model

My name is Kat, and I'm so happy to be on curvage now! 

It's been a long journey for me to get to the point I am today, dealing with ED(s) and then being ill all of 2019. Even a year ago the thought of gaining weight did not come with a positive reaction from me.

When I met my boyfriend a few years ago, he was upfront about preferring bigger women. I basically told him that would never be me and to take me or leave me. Luckily he was patient and slowly helped me change my perspective on beauty.

After 11 months of barely being able to eat thanks to a lovely organ called a gallbladder, I was finally getting an appetite back and for the first time was excited about being hungry. In October 19, I told him I wanted to gain at least a little bit, because I hated the way my body looked. I was too skinny, too weak looking. By January I was a healthy weight again and loved it for the first time in my life, and wanted to keep going. I'm so happy my boyfriend convinced me to start gaining, I've never felt sexier or more confident and can't wait to share the experience with you all! ❤️ 

2083093.jpg

2083088.jpg

PSX_20200418_173205.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-105330.jpg

pixlr_20200504115701915.jpg

Screenshot_20200601-235320.png

Comparison 3-1.jpg

pixlr.jpg

Comparison 1.jpg

PSX_20200603_205648.jpg