2,277 posts / 420083 viewsLast Reply

😁 You guys are so wonderful. 🤗 Thank you so much! 🥰 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Had a busy weekend. 🤪 Went to the lake beach yesterday. Sorry my angles aren’t the best 🙃 To me it feels weirder to take pictures of myself on the beach than it does to have my belly out on the beach. 🤰 There were some pictures of me in the water but they didn’t come out good, they were too far away. But… some guy was looking at me at the time and I couldn’t tell if he liked it 🤔 or was like wtf is she doing 🤨 or if he thought I was pregnant 😅 or what.

Anyway.. I ate a bunch of lil sandwiches and some snackies on the beach 😋 then later went to this seasonal seafood place and got my favorite…. The chicken strips. 😁 Topped it off with a large chocolate soft serve covered in jimmies. 🍦

Happy Monday!!! ☀️

011A96E8-7123-48FB-809E-5C9AFE5A2940.jpeg

E9940557-4150-4AB0-B711-046AE010DEE8.jpeg

E53F7342-F136-417C-A9E2-7E2B9DD419ED.jpeg

D5DCB727-A983-49A4-B138-CDD5EC8972AD.jpeg

9 minutes ago, gorJESS said:

Had a busy weekend. 🤪 Went to the lake beach yesterday. Sorry my angles aren’t the best 🙃 To me it feels weirder to take pictures of myself on the beach than it does to have my belly out on the beach. 🤰 There were some pictures of me in the water but they didn’t come out good, they were too far away. But… some guy was looking at me at the time and I couldn’t tell if he liked it 🤔 or was like wtf is she doing 🤨 or if he thought I was pregnant 😅 or what.

Anyway.. I ate a bunch of lil sandwiches and some snackies on the beach 😋 then later went to this seasonal seafood place and got my favorite…. The chicken strips. 😁 Topped it off with a large chocolate soft serve covered in jimmies. 🍦

Happy Monday!!! ☀️

Well then, next time make some pictures with your belly out. There is no hiding that thing anyway. 😏 I'm sure that the guy was just astonished by the view and got in some kind of trance.. Maybe you should have waved and asked "if everything is alright over there?" 🤣

It seems you had a fulfilling weekend. Glad you enjoyed it. Happy Monday!😉

1 hour ago, gorJESS said:

Happy Monday!!! ☀️

The second picture…. Oh my 💦😍

OMG - thanks for this update!!!! You look so comfortable there! I agree, I bet that guy was in a trance - big belly with those boobs perched on top! 
   The view from above is the BEST 😳 🥰 !!

10 minutes ago, gorJESS said:

Baby steps. This is all new to me. 😚 And to me, this was the most I’ve ever publicly exposed my belly in its fat form. 

Oh, I didn't know that. Take it easy, one step at a time. 😉

Those shakes are definitely sexy! What type of shakes are you planning on making?

7 minutes ago, MrSunshine said:

What type of shakes are you planning on making?

😏 I get pretty extreme with the shakes sometimes. I’ve used a full carton of ice cream plus heavy cream plus a full thing of cool whip plus whole milk plus high calorie Hershey’s shakes and a packet of chocolate flavored nutrition powder because ya know… health. 🤪

One time the shake was so big I had to drink it out of a bowl. 

8 minutes ago, gorJESS said:

😏 I get pretty extreme with the shakes sometimes. I’ve used a full carton of ice cream plus heavy cream plus a full thing of cool whip plus whole milk plus high calorie Hershey’s shakes and a packet of chocolate flavored nutrition powder because ya know… health. 🤪

One time the shake was so big I had to drink it out of a bowl. 

Holy cow! That sounds incredible and just a tad extreme I love it! 😂 I don't even know if a shake would be the right term for it. Sounds massive! Did you manage to finish the bowl?😲

Now you're making me really curious and even I can't wait till the weight powder arrives. I would love to see the shakes you drink. Keep me posted!

For a first time It seems you did very well! And you looked so sexy and beautiful sitting there !!!

As you said (to use another saying)  “Learn to walk before you run”) !

I know you were a little anxious, but did you find it a little exciting also ? The comment about ordering weight gain shakes is so hot 🔥 !!!!
   Sounds like it was a good day for you, and thanks again for sharing it with us.

Guest aidk21

Happy monday, those are some 🔥 pictures

Guest Growingbellylover
4 hours ago, gorJESS said:

Happy Monday!!! ☀️

Wow! You look like a milf!! So sexy! 

9 hours ago, gorJESS said:

Happy Monday!!! ☀️

more gorgeous with every bite, you totally shouldve made a baywatch vid running along the beach 

18 hours ago, gorJESS said:

Happy Monday!!! ☀️

Ok, this image is in my head for, at least, the rest of the day. 😍

The "hot secretary" look was a killershot already and this completes the full image 🥰😍🤤

On 8/16/2021 at 9:50 AM, MrSunshine said:

Holy cow! That sounds incredible and just a tad extreme I love it! 😂 I don't even know if a shake would be the right term for it. Sounds massive! Did you manage to finish the bowl?😲

Now you're making me really curious and even I can't wait till the weight powder arrives. I would love to see the shakes you drink. Keep me posted!

The time with the bowl, no it didn't all fit in my belly. 🤪 There are a handful of wg shake videos that I've posted already. Not saying you need to watch them, but they all have screeshots you could check out if you wanted to quell your curiosity. But yeah whenever I make a video I usually make some kind of post about it here, so stay tuned I guess. 🤗 And thank you, I appreciate the interest. 😊

On 8/16/2021 at 9:54 AM, cycling1951 said:

For a first time It seems you did very well! And you looked so sexy and beautiful sitting there !!!

As you said (to use another saying)  “Learn to walk before you run”) !

I know you were a little anxious, but did you find it a little exciting also ? The comment about ordering weight gain shakes is so hot 🔥 !!!!
   Sounds like it was a good day for you, and thanks again for sharing it with us.

Oh thank you! 🥰 I did find it a little tingly, but the rational side of my brain was like "this beach is not full of feeders, Jess" 🙈 

If you think the comment about ordering wg powder was hot, wait til you find out what else I ordered yesterday. It's from a naughty website... 😏💦😱 for a future video.

(edited)
On 8/16/2021 at 7:47 AM, regbill said:

As long as we get to see you in all of your full figured glory then it's all good.:wub:

On 8/16/2021 at 8:38 AM, B14 said:

The second picture…. Oh my 💦😍

On 8/16/2021 at 9:25 AM, cycling1951 said:

The view from above is the BEST 😳 🥰

23 hours ago, aidk21 said:

Happy monday, those are some 🔥 pictures

14 hours ago, fritz256 said:

Every time I think "she CAN'T get any sexier", you do this.

😁 Thank you guys!  :wub: 
I didn't want to post redundant pictures yesterday, but since you guys liked the one from above so much, here's another one. Hold on I have to switch to my phone, brb...

BFB9DE68-7394-45D1-A987-DD8591FC39A4.jpeg

Edited by gorJESS
Photo

33 minutes ago, gorJESS said:

The time with the bowl, no it didn't all fit in my belly. 🤪 There are a handful of wg shake videos that I've posted already. Not saying you need to watch them, but they all have screeshots you could check out if you wanted to quell your curiosity. But yeah whenever I make a video I usually make some kind of post about it here, so stay tuned I guess. 🤗 And thank you, I appreciate the interest. 😊

Haha an eyes bigger than the stomach scenario it seems. 🤣 Maybe something for a future goal lol. I'll definitely take a look and you're welcome! 😉 I'll stay tuned.

O….MG. I realize this would’ve been a million times better on video but… I just came outside to try and even out the blotchy tan on my belly. ☀️ I’m sitting here putting headphones in and PLOP. My ass hits the gravel. I literally broke the chair. 😳 What… the fuss I’m not even that fat. I’m half amused and half surprised. Worst part is it’s not even that sunny out. 🙃

12B6BAE6-5F61-4239-AE64-4D063E4FA49E.jpeg

Guest aidk21
54 minutes ago, gorJESS said:

O….MG. I realize this would’ve been a million times better on video but… I just came outside to try and even out the blotchy tan on my belly. ☀️ I’m sitting here putting headphones in and PLOP. My ass hits the gravel. I literally broke the chair. 😳 What… the fuss I’m not even that fat. I’m half amused and half surprised. Worst part is it’s not even that sunny out. 🙃

12B6BAE6-5F61-4239-AE64-4D063E4FA49E.jpeg

Poor chair didn't stand a chance