2,268 posts / 416694 viewsLast Reply

Fantastic pics!  Congratulations on having to shop in the Plus Size section now 🤰😍  Your upper arms have thickened up a bit recently, I see, which looks great on you, very powerful 💪 yet still feminine.  You can't deny it, you're a sexy plump fat-titted woman now 😘 and I'm glad you're enjoying it!

6 hours ago, gorJESS said:

Ok! 🤪 I finally have a minute to do this. I knew this was something I'd be sharing with you as I was there. What happened was... my mom didn't know what to get me for my birthday. I didn't know either, my response to such a thing would usually be "nothing" as I genuinely feel like there's nothing I need, especially from her ya know, she does a lot for me. So. She won't have that answer though so I told her that "I could use some new clothes because I'm fat now". Side note... there was a time, lots of times actually, in my life where I'd say "I'm fat" and she (and others) would quickly disagree. Nowadays... 😅 there's no disagreement, just "ok how about we go out Saturday morning?". 🙃 So I'm like "ok!" and currently unbothered by the absence of disagreement over my fatness. More on that later. Anyway...

We go to a store that sells good clothes on the cheap (you know how I do 😉) and there's a lot to choose from. In the front of the store there's all these wicked cute clothes, stuff that I'd totally wear... if I were about 60-80 lbs. lighter. 😅 Yes, there was a feeling of like... "aw man... I'd look so hot in those clothes if I was skinny" but it's followed by peaceful acceptance that hey... I'm not 18 anymore. I had my time with those kinds of clothes and now I'm thirty fi--- thir-- twenty nine. 😉 I just LOL'ed. You get the point though, like I accept my age, I accept my weight, knowing that I'm still very beautiful and sexy. So I look up at the signs, see "Women's Plus" and head over there. 🤪

I was tempted to pull my phone out and make a video of it but 🙈 recording in a public store isn't something I'm comfortable doing yet, I guess. But I was thinking of you guys. 😄 Here's what I liked about the plus size section:
It was uncrowded.
In the plus size section, I'm on the "smallest" end. Which... I know around here (Curvage, etc.), bigger is better. But if you know me, as I'm sure most of you do, extreme obesity isn't "goals" for me, and being on the smallest end of the plus size section does make me feel good. 🙂 Plump and thicc, but not like daaaaaaamn that's a big bitch! I just... I love where I'm at right now.
And finally, the absence of the thought "I hope this fits". It felt so good to look through the clothes in the "1X" section, knowing that all I need to look for is the style/material I like without worrying about the fit. 😆 Idk if you can relate to this, especially as men, but it's a really, really, really good feeling. 

So that's what I wanted to tell you... I officially shop in the Women's Plus section now and I looooove it. It's kind of crazy. I never thought I would be saying or feeling stuff like this. I love the Plus Size section omg. 🙃 It's a world gone mad! So I wanted to show you my first plus size outfit. I'll have to add the pictures from my phone after this, I'm writing it on a laptop. Anyway... ok. It may not blow your mind or anything. In fact, it won't. Because in the outfit, I don't really look "fat". Lol it's not like when I'm trying on old clothes that fit me last summer. So I'm not expecting a standing ovation over these pictures, I get it. But I feel so happy about it and I dunno, I just wanted to show you. So this is me in my first plus size outfit. 

The shirt is 1X and I love love love it. The shorts... ok they're not exactly "plus size" but I consider them to be "fat girl shorts". Because I've noticed that some thiccer girls wear these kind of shorts and I've always thought it was a good choice for them. They're tight, but longer than regular shorts which hide any lumpiness well. Cause like... showing it off around here is one thing, but being presentable in public is important too. 🤷‍♀️ It just is. SO! Here's me in my first 1X top, and my first pair of fat girl shorts. I feel amazing in this outfit. AMAZING. I love it. I love my body, I love my weight, and I never thought I'd say it but I love the Plus Size section. 🥰

Also... when I say the plump is growing on me... 🥵 I don't think you know like... just how much. It straight up makes me tingle now. I dunno how it happened. Probably just being around here long enough, heh. But yeah, that spot under my belly button... the fat there that I like to grab... omg it makes me hor👏ny👏. I really don't know what will happen from here because it does turn me on, but I still don't want to be like 300lbs or something. But 2?.... Mmmmm 200lbs is sounding like... dripping wet sexy to me right now. So. Just thought you'd like to know that. Sorry if this is TMI but yesterday, after I wrote the description for my video, I felt the NEED to m@s+urb@+e so I did. And I was grabbing that part of my belly and visualizing my body in my head and the words "fat tits" going through my mind made me 💦

😁 That's everything I've been wanting to tell you. Thanks for reading, and for everything else. 🤗 My plump is so damn sexy. Ok I'm going out today to get a few things, one of which is uh... something... that'll make my sexy belly video a lot sexier. Blah blah blah here I go again okaaaaaaaaay gotta go. I'll upload those pictures now. See you soon! XXXO! 

❤️ Jess

13B1F050-48BC-492D-A3A1-98FF79F2019A.png

662BCE97-9D20-41BC-9804-58465914A7EE.png

B317EFE3-8343-4DE4-9826-D0E97BC76604.png

wet jack sparrow GIF

Sexy as ever! And your description got MANY pulses racing 😘 You look gorgeous and perfect as ever! Tho as a big guy, I do know about shopping in the "plus" section. Boggled my mind last time I tried to buy a button up shirt. They had 2XL SLIM?! Who the hell is a 2xl that needs a slim?!!! And no 3xl for me, the salesgirl was flustered when I asked lol Thank you for sharing yourself with us, tho I am hoping you do team up with (or get kidnapped by 😉) NGNG. Am sure you two would crash this server & probably the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 hours ago, gorJESS said:

Ok! 🤪 I finally have a minute to do this. I knew this was something I'd be sharing with you as I was there. What happened was... my mom didn't know what to get me for my birthday. I didn't know either, my response to such a thing would usually be "nothing" as I genuinely feel like there's nothing I need, especially from her ya know, she does a lot for me. So. She won't have that answer though so I told her that "I could use some new clothes because I'm fat now". Side note... there was a time, lots of times actually, in my life where I'd say "I'm fat" and she (and others) would quickly disagree. Nowadays... 😅 there's no disagreement, just "ok how about we go out Saturday morning?". 🙃 So I'm like "ok!" and currently unbothered by the absence of disagreement over my fatness. More on that later. Anyway...

We go to a store that sells good clothes on the cheap (you know how I do 😉) and there's a lot to choose from. In the front of the store there's all these wicked cute clothes, stuff that I'd totally wear... if I were about 60-80 lbs. lighter. 😅 Yes, there was a feeling of like... "aw man... I'd look so hot in those clothes if I was skinny" but it's followed by peaceful acceptance that hey... I'm not 18 anymore. I had my time with those kinds of clothes and now I'm thirty fi--- thir-- twenty nine. 😉 I just LOL'ed. You get the point though, like I accept my age, I accept my weight, knowing that I'm still very beautiful and sexy. So I look up at the signs, see "Women's Plus" and head over there. 🤪

I was tempted to pull my phone out and make a video of it but 🙈 recording in a public store isn't something I'm comfortable doing yet, I guess. But I was thinking of you guys. 😄 Here's what I liked about the plus size section:
It was uncrowded.
In the plus size section, I'm on the "smallest" end. Which... I know around here (Curvage, etc.), bigger is better. But if you know me, as I'm sure most of you do, extreme obesity isn't "goals" for me, and being on the smallest end of the plus size section does make me feel good. 🙂 Plump and thicc, but not like daaaaaaamn that's a big bitch! I just... I love where I'm at right now.
And finally, the absence of the thought "I hope this fits". It felt so good to look through the clothes in the "1X" section, knowing that all I need to look for is the style/material I like without worrying about the fit. 😆 Idk if you can relate to this, especially as men, but it's a really, really, really good feeling. 

So that's what I wanted to tell you... I officially shop in the Women's Plus section now and I looooove it. It's kind of crazy. I never thought I would be saying or feeling stuff like this. I love the Plus Size section omg. 🙃 It's a world gone mad! So I wanted to show you my first plus size outfit. I'll have to add the pictures from my phone after this, I'm writing it on a laptop. Anyway... ok. It may not blow your mind or anything. In fact, it won't. Because in the outfit, I don't really look "fat". Lol it's not like when I'm trying on old clothes that fit me last summer. So I'm not expecting a standing ovation over these pictures, I get it. But I feel so happy about it and I dunno, I just wanted to show you. So this is me in my first plus size outfit. 

The shirt is 1X and I love love love it. The shorts... ok they're not exactly "plus size" but I consider them to be "fat girl shorts". Because I've noticed that some thiccer girls wear these kind of shorts and I've always thought it was a good choice for them. They're tight, but longer than regular shorts which hide any lumpiness well. Cause like... showing it off around here is one thing, but being presentable in public is important too. 🤷‍♀️ It just is. SO! Here's me in my first 1X top, and my first pair of fat girl shorts. I feel amazing in this outfit. AMAZING. I love it. I love my body, I love my weight, and I never thought I'd say it but I love the Plus Size section. 🥰

Also... when I say the plump is growing on me... 🥵 I don't think you know like... just how much. It straight up makes me tingle now. I dunno how it happened. Probably just being around here long enough, heh. But yeah, that spot under my belly button... the fat there that I like to grab... omg it makes me hor👏ny👏. I really don't know what will happen from here because it does turn me on, but I still don't want to be like 300lbs or something. But 2?.... Mmmmm 200lbs is sounding like... dripping wet sexy to me right now. So. Just thought you'd like to know that. Sorry if this is TMI but yesterday, after I wrote the description for my video, I felt the NEED to m@s+urb@+e so I did. And I was grabbing that part of my belly and visualizing my body in my head and the words "fat tits" going through my mind made me 💦

😁 That's everything I've been wanting to tell you. Thanks for reading, and for everything else. 🤗 My plump is so damn sexy. Ok I'm going out today to get a few things, one of which is uh... something... that'll make my sexy belly video a lot sexier. Blah blah blah here I go again okaaaaaaaaay gotta go. I'll upload those pictures now. See you soon! XXXO! 

❤️ Jess

^ This right here. These are the kind of posts I love to see. Thank you for sharing your sincere feelings on your experience, I love hearing positive updates from you and I’m sure I’m not the only one here who does. You rule! 🏆 

Yeah that was a hot update.

Not everyone here thinks bigger is always better. I for one think there's a perfectly sexy weight/shape for every girl. It's not the same for everyone. In your case, you look amazing as is and I'm sure more would look great on you. The extra weight is going to all the right places.

Agreed that 300 pounds would probably be much on you. Of course, all this is very personnal and everyone has their own opinion on the matter.

On 6/23/2021 at 5:05 PM, gorJESS said:

Today I put on a bunch of clothes that used to fit me better 🙃

485BB15F-658F-4569-86BF-31075A34C7E1.jpeg

That's okay tight close look very very good on your beautiful belly you look absolutely amazing❤❤❤

20 hours ago, gorJESS said:

It was uncrowded.

❤️ Jess

I Love It Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

20 hours ago, gorJESS said:

It was uncrowded.

❤️ Jess

I must say you look absolutely amazing in your first plus size outfit looks good on you here's to many more beautiful plus size outfits for your beautiful body!!! I'm very glad to hear that you're happy and excited for being a plus-size beautiful princess now I think the extra weight looks good on you and you look seriously very beautiful😍😍

On 6/26/2021 at 4:31 PM, gorJESS said:

A few extras: 

6BB23190-44CD-4A54-AC66-8534C9C9DEAA.png

FD951834-2B9B-4253-9BE8-FEC3138EECA3.png

85BFCCF6-CB67-4549-820E-910C7F7D6051.png

You are absolutely beautiful and I love your belly❤❤❤

First of all, thank youuuuuuuu 😁 so much omg!!! It makes me happy to know you guys are happy for me too. 🥰 I love everything you guys said and I appreciate your encouragement. 🤗 I ❤️ you!!!! 😆

Stephen Colbert Thank You GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Guess what I did today? 🙈 I made a very…. sexy belly video. 🥵🔥 It’s my sexiest and “kinkiest” video ever.

63F824C6-0E45-492D-9C60-1C54C37AC6AD.jpeg

94151C06-66E2-4AF7-93D5-40E051ABD538.jpeg

1 minute ago, gorJESS said:

I'm hungry, yet here I sit with my coffee and cigarette, literally fantasizing about having a feeder. 

alice in wonderland sigh GIF

Can you be wearing the Alice in Wonderland dress too? 😉

17 hours ago, gorJESS said:

First of all, thank youuuuuuuu 😁 so much omg!!! It makes me happy to know you guys are happy for me too. 🥰 I love everything you guys said and I appreciate your encouragement. 🤗 I ❤️ you!!!! 😆

Stephen Colbert Thank You GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Guess what I did today? 🙈 I made a very…. sexy belly video. 🥵🔥 It’s my sexiest and “kinkiest” video ever.

63F824C6-0E45-492D-9C60-1C54C37AC6AD.jpeg

94151C06-66E2-4AF7-93D5-40E051ABD538.jpeg

Would love to lotion you up 😍 gorgeous 

On 6/29/2021 at 12:35 PM, gorJESS said:

Sorry if this is TMI but yesterday, after I wrote the description for my video, I felt the NEED to m@s+urb@+e so I did....

As a fan of yours & a PSA, have to warn you. THAT will lead to blindness, someone should have warned you before now. Take my word for it, had cataract surgery on both eyes at 38 yrs old lol isn't just a rumor 😜

(edited)

Thanks you guys. 🙂 Still waiting on approval for the video. 

K here it finally is. When a video isn't approved promptly, I put in it this thread because what happens is the video gets buried. So...

It was a good stuffin. 🤷‍♀️
Anyway, I'm seeing that there's a big change in the way you guys have to buy videos and from what I can see, it's become inconvenient to say the least. People actually have to get on the phone and talk to a person so that they can buy a curvage video...? Is that right? 
😬 Yikes. I'm feeling something in the atmosphere 🤨 hoping for the best tho. 🙃   

Edited by gorJESS
Late Approval