My intentional weight gain ;) **pics for curvage users only!**

Guest themajesstic

Guest themajesstic

WOW!

Haha thanks! What was jaw dropping about these photos?

This beautiful young woman is Jess,

Gaining ten pounds a month no less,

She deserves to be called Her Highness,

Proud to show her round belly fullness.

I based my rhymes on this year's gaining rate.

Ha well I'm not going to be gaining 10lbs a month for the rest of the year. That'd be nuts. Incredibly fun, but not for me. Not looking to be over or near 300.

Thanks btw for the rhyme :D I love the nickname!

My God what a sight!!

You look beautiful and sexy too! ;)

Thanks pepi91! :)

no kidding and just noticed the new avatar. Did i miss the fullsize of thatone? Yowza

No you didn't miss it. I'll have to post it the next time I'm on my laptop.

The pic is from a photoshoot I did senior year of college so it's old; I'm a lot thinner there - 50-60lbs or so.

I love your body here! Can't wait to see where you go and how much you will gain. Either way you are very beautiful and have amazing confidence....which is even sexier! ;)

Thanks! Confidence is such an attract  characteristic to someone's personality; it ain't always easy though!

As for where I go from here, well bigger than this!

;D

omg you getting sexier by the day

Thank you, thank you!

I don't really contribute as much as I maybe should. I also don't know much about any way any bbw site operates. However, clips4sale seems moderately legit.

If you had a clips4sale. I would buy those clips.

I suppose I should also add that you're beautiful. Also, I understand trying to avoid the creepiness factor and the keeping it secret factor. Since you have password protected videos, I'm already assuming that's a factor. I'm just saying.

I've contemplated this for quite some time. I'm not sure I could do it... I want to at times but then don't at times. Good to know I'd have a fan in you though if I did go that route!

You look incredible! Do you have a feeder? If not I'd like to throw my name in the hat.

You may haven't noticed but there is a lack of side views of your growing belly. ;)

Haha, there are some. I'll post some soon! I'm quite thick....

Guest themajesstic

Here's some more pictures I've taken in the last week - really love the pov shot of me in the corset. That was hot!

post-16315-14513450499873_thumb.jpg

post-16315-14513450502031_thumb.jpg

post-16315-14513450503073_thumb.jpg

post-16315-14513450503524_thumb.jpg

post-16315-1451345050403_thumb.jpg

post-16315-14513450504394_thumb.jpg

Guest themajesstic

[glow=springgreen,2,300]Your green toenails are cool.[/glow]  ;)

[img width=320 height=240]http://curvage.org/forum/imageserver.php?id=321596;image

Ha, thanks for noticing! I actually went and got them done right after I took these pictures so they're no longer green, they're  now melon for the summer ;)

I love that shot of that too small shirt where the buttons are begging to burst off.  :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm hoping they'll pop off soon! I was amazed that I couldn't pop them off when I tried it on.

Yes, Most impressive! Your doing excellent Girl.  :)

Thanks, I've been pretty much eating/snacking nonstop!

yeah the shirt photo is amazing :-) x

Thank you! :)

You? :D

Haha :P

I asked because I wanted to see if you all preferred certain shots or whatnot...

Guest themajesstic

What a view...  ::) ::) ::)

Thanks! I like it too :)

Very nice pic. Bit hopefull soon you will not be able to see your toe nails.

Getting close!

I do have one complaint...we don't get to see enough of your beautiful thighs. :P

Oh wait...I didn't see the corset pics...never mind.  ;D

;) aren't they huge?!

se x y :thumbsup:

Is that better than just normal sexy? ;)

I for one think you look fabulous.

The red dress pic is too cute! :)

Thanks dear! Not sure what red dress you mean...the one with the bow?

Well, you know your body limits it seems, and want to stay relatively fit. If you want to be the next Whitney Thore, I guess nobody would complain ;) and anybody who would date you would be very lucky.

Not sure who that is...is there a thread here?

You are getting fantastically round!

Yes I am. It's great!

Gorgeous new pics! I'm sure you'll bust that shirt before you know it. :)

Is it possible to see a POV shot of you looking down without the corset?

Perhaps ;)

you're sexy beyond imagination

Thank you :D

Well, since you mentioned it, what would you prefer as you continue to gain: a round belly or a double belly?

I want round!

post-16315-14513451164159_thumb.jpg

Wow! You are looking a lot bigger! :) Congrats, I am sure you really love it! So are you enjoying/using what I sent you off your wish list? I hope you liked it and that it will come in handy! :) Keep up the good work, ur gain is looking so amazing!! Can't wait to see those buttons pop off that shirt! lol :)