Milf Avenue

flyer33

This is glorious, the fit beauty already eating herself obese at the slightest excuse and claiming she'll work it off. Hopefully she'll get advised to get knocked up as a way to hold on to her hubby and really balloon. Any chance of a cameo from a no longer so athletic Chloe?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

its a big appetite booster.

I'm looking forwards to how this goes. Rebecca being deluded over just how fat she's gotten and mocking Chloe for being just lean while she's eating herself out of her clothes is great. Chloe showing up with some extra meat is great, I'm hoping she embraces her obese family genetics and spends at least part of this story properly big.

The only criticism I'd ever have for your stories is that they end when they could continue on into super size for a hundred more updates.

But you do have amazing finales and the best stuffing I've ever seen though, so I guess that that makes up for it...but I do hope to see Chloe spend at least some time as a big girl. Like the ley line filling her up with power that starts storing itself as fat...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
17 minutes ago, flyer33 said:

Hi all,  American Christmas food question for your collective brains, if one or more of you would be so good.

What snacks would Chloe love to gorge on (and be admonished by her stepmom for enjoying too many of them) at a family Christmas? I nearly wrote a scene where she likes mince pies, but I think that would not make sense as she's not British. Chloe is an all-American girl from LA, with half of the family from New England. Obviously, she loves food of all kinds, especially dairy and cheesecake, and donuts, but what kind of small-ish snacks would be served as a stack on a plate, intended for several guests, but Chloe would dream of having her own huge stack of them?

Hmmm, traditional thanksgiving fare is:

Turkey

Ham

mashed potatoes with gravy

Yams, so sweet potatoes with butter and marshmallows,

stuffing/dressing

Pumpkin pie.

So for a fancy party with small snack plates (and one where every female guest is hurtling towards obesity) we'll say, a turkey drum stick (which are massive), ham and cheese on tooth picks for ourderves, maybe some stuffed mushrooms or fried sweet potatoe fries, some twice baked mashed potatoes and pumpkin pies for desert.