On 7/29/2020 at 3:17 AM, Tinchii said:

Also not sure if any of ya’ll care about me enough yet, but i’m really wanting to do a Q&A video soon! Does anyone have any questions feedee/non-feedee related they’d like to know?

Any intention of gaining more than 20lbs? You look amazing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Soo... asked my cousin to take a picture of me. Turns out im fat as shit LOL. Heading home in two days! Can’t wait to step on the weigh scale. 

F86CE80D-E8E3-42E0-95A0-0BE32EDE2772.thumb.jpeg.b398a7f24aa87a830bed75ad5b1e176b.jpeg

P.S. I know i’ve been absent!! Sorry my loves. I just decided to get a nice R&R rest of the trip as I really felt the need to disconnect for a little. Promise my fatass won’t leave ya’ll ♥️

3 minutes ago, Tinchii said:

Soo... asked my cousin to take a picture of me. Turns out im fat as shit LOL. Heading home in two days! Can’t wait to step on the weigh scale. 

F86CE80D-E8E3-42E0-95A0-0BE32EDE2772.thumb.jpeg.b398a7f24aa87a830bed75ad5b1e176b.jpeg

P.S. I know i’ve been absent!! Sorry my loves. I just decided to get a nice R&R rest of the trip as I really felt the need to disconnect for a little. Promise my fatass won’t leave ya’ll ♥️

My God your getting so fat and sexy beautiful princess😘😍🥰. I would love to see what them scales  say ❤️❤️❤️ from what I can see you gain several pounds girl you look good 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

2 hours ago, Tinchii said:

You look so good, can't wait to know how much weight you've gained

Guest Ilovetofeed87
5 hours ago, Tinchii said:

You're a beauty! So fat, so sexy ❤️ I'm in love with that belly of yours. 

• maybejames changed the title to Trina's 20 Pound Challenge!