• Curvage Model
Just now, Cousindave said:

Your body deserves more food so you can become a beautiful, Asian BBW 😍😍

*gives ramen*

Also anymore comparison pics 🥺

Thank you!! Gimme alllll the mf ramen so I can be cute thicc asian grill pls. I just finished one as we speak. Check back in like 5 minutes hehe :D 

• Curvage Model

Ya'll I wish I took more pictures of myself without filters when I was younger but whatevaaa! Thought I would do a wholesome side-by-side face comparison. What do ya'll think? chipmunk cheeks more pinchable now? 😛 DOUBLE CHIN CREW COME THRU

8D8D36D6-2A8F-4CDD-90A4-A252FBC2BBDE.thumb.JPG.7ccedd68d72a73ef1e505c363c43dd39.JPG

Edited by Tinchii

7 minutes ago, Tinchii said:

Ya'll I wish I took more pictures of myself without filters when I was younger but whatevaaa! Thought I would do a wholesome side-by-side face comparison. What do ya'll think? chipmunk cheeks more pinchable now? 😛 DOUBLE CHIN CREW COME THRU

8D8D36D6-2A8F-4CDD-90A4-A252FBC2BBDE.thumb.JPG.7ccedd68d72a73ef1e505c363c43dd39.JPG

Gaining weight has made good things to you, like these beautiful chubby cheeks

On 6/4/2020 at 6:46 PM, Tinchii said:

Just adding a comparison photo so you guys can see how THICC i'm really getting lol! the one on the right was taken about 3-4 years ago!

C6E35DCE-D0CF-45EA-9022-E2BCFFF3B2C6.thumb.JPG.528b24177f86c3ccff56922cdfe707ec.JPGThe extra weight looks very good on you. you look amazing!!!!!! Iwould love to help you out with your 20 pound  weight gain challenge by feeding you lot lots of good food in person as well as rub your beautiful belly

18 hours ago, Tinchii said:

Hehe welllll, with the amount i've been shoving down I definitely think that could be a possibility 😛 

18 hours ago, Tinchii said:

Hope everyone is having a good day so far!

Post.thumb.JPG.36ab5763588d5e54887047038d72351b.JPG

IMG_7301.thumb.JPG.0aa6f1e405fb680374fbd93e859a216c.JPG

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, penguinatorxl7 said:

Loving your belly! Please post more swimsuit pics! Would love a side view of your belly in a swimsuit :) pretty  please!

Definitely ❤️ I'm for sure planning to do a huge tight swimsuit haul this summer, just have to wait to purchase ;) Keep an eye out thoooo

3 minutes ago, Tinchii said:

Ya’ll this before was taken right when I first joined here on Curvage a couple weeks ago! Can you tell a difference?! So excited to keep progressing on this.

0A66DC39-EF2E-4699-BD51-A3E78EE478B6.thumb.jpeg.880bca69f9b66a74563a3a8f69fc18c3.jpeg

you're looking amazing beautiful princess you're definitely looking softer and flabbier but very very attractive 🥰😘

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Miss September said:

Zomg, you're so cute! ❤️

Coming from you is a huge compliment!! Thank you ❤️

19 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

you are indeed super cute and if you really enjoying it all, the eating and the gaining we may be looking at 300 pounds for next year, thank you for coming here and sharing your journey with us

❤️❤️❤️ I would not be surprised if that were the case lol! No matter how hard i’ve fought it in the past I believe now i’m simply just destined to be bigger 

• maybejames changed the title to Trina's 20 Pound Challenge!