Guest high
On 5/30/2020 at 4:54 AM, Tinchii said:

Hi! My name is Trina and I joined a a week ago but i'm enjoying this community so much I thought I would make my first official submission into the forums.

A little bit about me for anyone who cares to know 😛 I'm 5'5, 21 years old and I'm Chinese-Vietnamese but I was born and raised in Canada. I was introduced to Curvage through an ex boyfriend who showed me that it was ok, and in fact sexy; to be a larger woman. Before that I was very much so in the mindset that the 'thinner the better'! So it has been a long journey to embracing my body, and i'm really happy to be a part of a group that is encouraging. :)

As of May 2020, my weight is 210 pounds but about 3-4 years ago I was 120. I am indeed open to gaining, but on my terms! :D 

I look forward to talking to you guys and posting more content for you to love! ❤️ 

What a great story! I'm glad you're living life on your terms. Personal growth is important, and you look great! Welcome!

11 minutes ago, Tinchii said:

How am I looking these days? Bigger? I can't wait to see what i'm gonna look like with 20 extra pounds on ❤️ A little clip taken after today's video was shot!

122228782_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large(7).thumb.gif.3a0bea105c382cdb7666d31922a1e9b9.gifimageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8

Wow your looking amazing love your belly so far ! You look gorgeous 😍 can’t wait to see you with that extra weight 🥵 what’s your favourite part of gaining weight so far ? 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Tom420 said:

Wow your looking amazing love your belly so far ! You look gorgeous 😍 can’t wait to see you with that extra weight 🥵 what’s your favourite part of gaining weight so far ? 

Thank you so much!! ❤️ My favourite part of gaining weight thus far is probably just being able to eat literally anything and everything I want lol! Definitely no more holding back going on here 👀 But not only that, I've noticed that i'm starting to be able to eat larger portions in one sitting which i'm loving so far because nothing goes to waste hehe 😍

2 minutes ago, Tinchii said:

Thank you so much!! ❤️ My favourite part of gaining weight thus far is probably just being able to eat literally anything and everything I want lol! Definitely no more holding back going on here 👀 But not only that, I've noticed that i'm starting to be able to eat larger portions in one sitting which i'm loving so far because nothing goes to waste hehe 😍

Wow that is so hot just eating whatever you want and not surprised your able to eat more looking at your belly 😍 you must be eating so much food during this quarantine are you sure you’ll be able to stop at just 20lb or will your appetite and love for food mean you’ll gain more ? 😉🥵

• Curvage Model
On 6/7/2020 at 2:45 PM, Tom420 said:

Wow that is so hot just eating whatever you want and not surprised your able to eat more looking at your belly 😍 you must be eating so much food during this quarantine are you sure you’ll be able to stop at just 20lb or will your appetite and love for food mean you’ll gain more ? 😉🥵

Hehe welllll, with the amount i've been shoving down I definitely think that could be a possibility 😛 

• maybejames changed the title to Trina's 20 Pound Challenge!