Commission for Illustration? I Need a Story Illustrated

Guest FEEDERFATMAN

Guest FEEDERFATMAN

I was wondering if anyone would be down to illustrate a few scenes or characters from a story I've been working on. I am willing to compensate you, as the title suggests. I would really like to see my story come to life. The story itself is a Work-In-Progress, but I'd love to see how someone can bring it to life by showing what the characters look like. HMU if you'd be interested, or comment down below. Also, let me know if you like the story.

Here is the story:

The App Developer

Chapter 1:

Today was the big day. Today was the day that Patty would unveil and demo her new app at the meeting. Patty had been working on this app idea for over a year. She joined the startup specifically so she could pursue this app. What does her app do? Patty designed the app to modify people’s weight. Patty wants people to be able to modify their weight, from chubby to really fat. It’s designed so a person can alter their BMI all the way to 100.

Patty got the idea for this app from her personal experiences being overweight. Two years before developing this app, Patty was essentially forced into getting gastric bypass surgery by an abusive boyfriend, Jeff. Patty never wanted to be skinny, but was coerced into it by Jeff and her family. Jeff was also abusive in other ways, but Patty doesn’t like to think about it too much since those memories are painful. Patty has been working diligently on this app ever since she broke up with Jeff and joined a startup in San Jose, CA. She pitched them her idea, and they agreed to fund it.

Patty missed being her old self. She used to weigh around 330 pounds, at 5’5 tall. She liked her plus-size figure. She has never expressed her desire to be overweight to anyone, especially her family. Her family was always ‘concerned about her health’ and would always tell her how ‘lucky’ she was to have a boyfriend like Jeff who agreed to pay for her weight loss surgery. Jeff scheduled her consultation with the doctor without even asking Patty.

Patty knew that this app would prove to her family once and for all that she didn’t need other people to make decisions for her. Patty was in her office, finishing the code for the app. She was putting in the ‘finishing touches.’ She had a feeling this app would become popular. She envisioned it as something people could play around with at parties, or social gatherings. Patty also made sure to have a paid version of the app, which allowed you to alter your weight more frequently and go to a BMI of 120.

The app launch meeting was 10 minutes away when Patty noticed her app still had one error in it. Patty worked to correct the glitch, but was struggling due to the time constraint. She knew the glitch could be fixed later in an update, so she stopped worrying about it. She quickly rushed to the launch meeting down the hall.

Patty entered the room, only to see the whole staff there. There were probably 20 people there to see her presentation. She was undoubtedly nervous. She quickly synced her laptop to the projector, so she could give her presentation. She spoke and seemed to get the attention of most people in the room. After she ran through all the features and how she developed the app, she quickly grabbed her phone from the table. “And now I’ll demonstrate how this app can work! But first, I’ll need to go change into some looser clothing.” Patty left the room, heading for the restroom. She returned five minutes later. She was wearing clothes that were at least five sizes too big for her. Her thin frame looked silly in clothes clearly meant for a woman of at least 500 pounds. Someone raised their hand to ask Patty about her large clothes. “Are you going to be transforming yourself right now?” Her boss asked.

Patty, instead of answering his question directly, quickly took a selfie, and slid the slider  in the app all the way to 100. Then she pressed “Done”. And before their eyes, she blew up into a 601-pound woman. The baggy and loose clothes Patty had put on were now tight and being stretched pass their limits with all her new weight. Patty’s new body was huge! Her most prominent features were her rear and her stomach. Her double-belly reached down passed her knees. And her booty was big enough to act as a shelf of sorts. She was too wide to walk straight out the door of the conference room now. Everyone in the room was impressed and shocked at the same time.

Patty grabbed the hand mirror she brought to see her new self. “How do I look?” Patty asked humorously.

The head of the startup, Carmen, decided to ask Patty a question. “Can you undo the changes once you’ve made them? Is there a ‘reset’ button of sorts?” Jasmine said, from across the conference room.

“Yeah I designed it to have a function that would reverse the changes you make to yourself. See, if you pay for the premium version of the app, then you can fatten up and slim down again as much as you want. But, if you have the free version, with ads, then it makes you wait at least 24 hours to change back to your original self.”

Carmen smiled. “So how much will the paid version of the app cost a user? $2.99? $9.99?” You could tell Carmen was excited by the prospect of making money from this app. “How does a person change back to normal once they’ve fattened up?”

“Well I was thinking around $4.99, just to keep it reasonable. Here, let me pay for the premium version, so I can revert back to my old weight.” Patty grabbed her iPhone from the table, noticing how her chubby fingers and hands made this harder than expected. Her boobs also got in her way of her arms. “Okay, let me pay for the app, blah blah blah. Okay. There I have the premium version now. So all I do now is take that original full-body selfie from earlier as a reference, and press ‘revert change’ to go back. And like that, it should return me to my original weight.” Patty shank before their very eyes. She was naked under the extremely large outfit she has put on earlier.

Patty noticed Carmen was nodding her head in excitement. Patty quickly ran to the bathroom to change back into her original business outfit, slacks and a blouse with heels. Once Patty returned, she noticed the room was full of conversation and chatter. People were talking amongst themselves, mainly about Patty’s app.

Carmen leaned forward from across the conference table, ready to ask one last question. “So Patty, tell me, is this app for both men and women, or just women? Because I noticed on your screen it shows a silhouette of a fat woman only. Is that something we should know about?”

Patty exhaled nervously. She wasn’t ready to tell Carmen that the app was only designed for women. She felt that this might anger Carmen. So she quickly came up with an excuse. “Well as of right now, the app is only compatible with women, as in people who identify as female, but I hope to expand it to men in the near future. I just thought women would buy into more, so that’s why I’m starting off with only women.

Carmen didn’t seem at all disappointed. She could see the potential of this app. “This app has real potential Patty. I don’t know how it works at all, but marketing won’t be hard at all.” Patty smiled. And everyone left the room.

Chapter 2:

Patty and an intern named Lilly were working together on a commercial to launch the app to the public. Lilly had the idea of putting a bunch of young women together in a room, and having them all try out the app. Patty added the idea of them competing to see who was willing to get the fattest. And at the very end, another girl walks in from out of scene to become immobile with the paid version of the app. And the girls all start giggling.

Both Patty and Lilly were in Patty’s office, devising the layout and general script for the commercial. Lilly quickly had a thought. “Do all the actresses have to use the premium, paid version so they can turn back to normal after? We can’t leave them fat as fuck for 24 hours.” Lilly said, looking right at Patty.

Patty stopped to reflect and think. “You’re right! That’s a very valid point Lilly. We gotta make sure all the phones have the premium version of the app so they can change back to normal after.” Patty made sure to write that down in her notebook.

Once it came time to film the commercial, the whole cast of women seemed to be a tad nervous about what was going to happen to them. One actress, a tall brunette named Amelia, told Patty that she was nervous about becoming extremely overweight. Amelia was the actress who was supposed to walk into frame from outside to demonstrate that you can go to a BMI of 120 with the paid version of the app. During filming, this would certainly render her immobile, despite her tall stature. “I’m just not comfortable going from my current size to completely immobile in one click. Is there a way we can do it with CGI or something? I’m 5’9, so if I go all the way to a BMI of 120, how much will I even weight? Of course a lot! But I’d most likely be over 600 pounds, right?!”

Patty was too shy and nervous to tell Amelia that at 5’9, a BMI of 120 would put her at exactly 813 pounds. Patty thought of ways to calm the actress down, but just decided to tell her that she’d get paid hazard pay if she went along with it. This worked, but Amelia was still understandably nervous. The other three actresses, Rachel, Jasmine and Cecilia, would change their BMI’s in order. First Rachel, then Cecilia, then Jasmine. Rachel would go to a BMI of 60, putting her at 350 pounds. Cecilia would go to a BMI of 80, putting her at 438 pounds. Jasmine, who was only 4’11, would go to a BMI of 100, putting her at a whopping 495 pounds. Finally, Amelia would walk into the scene and change to a BMI of 120, putting her at 813 pounds.

The scene was ready. The three actresses were seated at on two couches placed across from each other. Rachel and Jasmine were seated on the left couch, Jasmine on the right one. The crew made sure to add steel reinforcements to the frames of the couches to give them extra holding power for more weight. The scene was set up. The girls all had a phone in their hands, and Amelia was ready for her cue to come into the scene. Once the director Patty had hired yelled action, Patty heart fell. She was extremely nervous. These were the first people she was testing the app on after herself.

The commercial went as so: Rachel asks, “So have you heard of this new ‘Fat App’ that can make you really fat?” Then Jasmine chimes in with, “That’s impossible. No app can make you fat. How would such a thing even work?” Then to ‘prove her wrong’ Rachel fattens herself up to 350 pounds. “See? I told you it works.” Rachel retorts.

Cecilia, not wanting to be outdone by Rachel, exclaims, “I bet I can go fatter than you. I’ll change my BMI to 80.” And once she does, we see two fat women seated next to each other. At 438 pounds, Cecilia looked really fat. Her ass had pushed her whole body up a little since she was sitting. Her boobs were the biggest part of her body, as well as her thighs. The three-seat couch where her and Rachel were sitting had gotten quite cramped. Rachel, looked pretty big herself too. She was more bottom heavy than Cecilia. Her ass had pushed her body forward a bit on the couch.

Now it was Jasmine’s turn. Jasmine’s line was to say, “You all haven’t seen anything. Wait until I go to 100 with my BMI!” Jasmine hits the button and quickly changes into an almost 500 pound woman. Jasmine’s new figure took up almost the entire sofa. Her arms were really fat now, being wider than twice her thigh’s original width. Her belly hung down past her sex, onto her thighs just above her knees. She was shocked by her new body, to say the least.

Now it was Amelia’s turn. She got her cue to enter the scene. “You’re all using the free version of the app. The paid version lets you go to a BMI of 120! Watch this. And Amelia set it up and hit the button. Immediately, her whole body fell to the floor due to her new weight. At over 800 pounds, she was on the floor with rolls as big as you can imagine. Her stomach overtook her torso, spilling past her knees onto her ankles. Her ass jutted out at least four feet behind her frame. Her boobs hung down to her first stomach roll.

Once Amelia had fattened herself up, the shoot was over. Patty quickly ran onto the set, to survey the ‘damage.’ All the girls were wearing shreds of their studio-provided wardrobe. Their clothes had all ripped. Patty then instructed the girls on how to reverse the changes. She told them to open the app and hit the ‘revert’ button in the app’s settings. The three girls on the couches were fine doing this, but Amelia couldn’t even reach her phone, which was on the floor in front of her. Her forefront was so large that it prevented her from being able to reach her cellphone right in front of her. Patty saw this, and quickly ran over to grab her phone. Patty did everything for Amelia.

Once the girls had found the ‘revert’ button, they were all able to reverse their changes. But when Patty tried the button on Amelia’s phone, nothing happened. Amelia was growing noticeably impatient. Her large body made it so she had some difficulty breathing. “Are you almost done changing me back? I can’t really breathe.” Amelia said, gasping for air in-between syllables. Patty was growing worried. She saw that the ‘revert’ button had no effect on Amelia. So, Patty naturally thought that Amelia might have to do it herself. Patty decided to hand Amelia her phone to see if that was the issue.

Patty passed the phone to Amelia’s huge, puffy hand. Amelia’s fingers were too big for the small button, but Patty told her to try anyway. Amelia used her fat, sausage-like finger to push the button and like magic, it reverted the changes. Patty had a huge sigh of relief. She knew that if Amelia wasn’t able to change back, that she’d surely lose her job and be sued.

Now it was time for Patty to send the footage from the shoot to marketing. They’d be in charge of the app’s promotion and advertising.

Chapter 3:

Two weeks had passed since Patty and the girls filmed that commercial. Patty had seen the app take off exponentially in popularity. She was over the moon with excitement. There were actresses going on live TV, fattening themselves up to the brink of immobility. Patty was getting calls left and right, from people wondering where the idea for this app came from and how it works.

Patty knew that people were curious as to how the app manipulates a person’s weight. But whenever pressed on the matter, Patty would just claim that that was a ‘trade secret’. She didn’t want copy-cat apps popping up that could compete with hers. Patty was also asked repeatedly why the app only works on women. She would always tell the reporters that it was because it’s easier to change a woman’s weight.

Patty hadn’t used the app on herself since the demo at the launch party. She had been really curious as to what it would feel like to be heavy again. She still had the clothes she used at the presentation to demo the app. The pair of leggings and the sweater which were absolutely huge, were tight on Patty’s 601-pound frame. She actually loved the feeling of the tight clothes on her large frame. It aroused her a little during the presentation. Patty decided to order a whole set of clothes in that size, a size that would fit a 600+ pound woman. Due to her app’s popularity, it was surprisingly easier to find new clothes for a 600+ pound woman. Woman around the world were fattening themselves up to this size. But the clothes were now pricier due to the increased demand for them.

Patty got some black jeggings, a purple dress and a crop top to accommodate her soon-to-be large frame. When her clothes arrived in the mail, Patty quickly opened the box and grabbed her phone. She was more than ready to change her appearance.

She decided to try the purple dress first. It was a maxi dress, meant to stretch to conform to the size of its wearer. Patty put it on, having to hold it over her shoulders. Before the box had arrived at her doorstep, Patty had snapped a mirror selfie to use for the transformation. She opened her app, set the BMI to 100, pressed the ‘Done’ button and noticed that the dress was no longer baggy. It suddenly fit snugly over her inflated figure.

Patty decided to go check herself out in the mirror. She waddled over to the bathroom, where she had a full-length mirror. She noticed that her fat hips were too wide to get through the doorframe straight-on, so she had to turn at an angle to get in. As she walked, her butt cheeks each jiggled and shook wildly. She belly, which hung down to her knees, protruded far in front of her frame. Her ass was big enough to act as a shelf. Her upper arms were twice as wide as one of her thighs was previously.

Once she got to the mirror, she thought it a good idea to take some selfies. She was proud of her app, and excited to see her new figure. She snapped some normal selfies, but also some booty shots and some side shots. She was hoping to post these selfies on Instagram. Patty’s app had garnered quite the following on social media. People were referring to it as the ‘Fat App.’ Its official name was the ‘Transformation App.’ But Patty didn’t mind this.

She would sometimes entertain herself by watching people use her app for prank videos on Twitter or TikTok. In most of these videos, people would see someone as their thin self, then out of the blue be confused when that person was now overweight. Patty also like to watch famous actresses on Instagram post dance videos of themselves dancing or eating as really fat women. Patty decided that this would be a good time to ‘explore’ her new body. She waddled over to her bed and started taking off the purple dress. Of course, this was easier said than done. Patty shook her fat body to see if the dress would slide off more easily. Once Patty had finally gotten the dress to slide off her bubble butt, she sat in her bed, naked.

She noticed that her fat, puffy hands couldn’t even reach the bottom part of her hanging belly. The only way to move her belly was to sit up and try grabbing it. Patty noticed that she couldn’t masturbate at her current size, due to all the fat in the way. This realization really hit Patty hard.

Patty decided to undo the transformation. She grabbed her phone from the nightstand and tried to unlock her iPhone. But, being that her face had considerably fattened up, the phone didn’t recognize it. So, she had to use her pass code. Once she did that, she opened her app and tried to ‘revert’ the changes, but nothing happened. She tried multiple times to press the button to undo the change. Yet, she noticed that she was still fat.

Patty panicked a little. She opened her email and noticed that she had received an email from her boss, Carmen, a little over an hour ago. The subject line read: App Won’t Let me Change Back to Normal. Carmen had also attached a photo in which she was really fat. The email went on to explain that her and her husband were using the app to ‘try something new in bed’ and she fattened herself up to a BMI of 110. She explained that this put her at a weight of 621 pounds since she’s only 5’3. Her email explained that she was barely able to walk at that size, and that the app wasn’t letting her change back to her original weight.

It was at this point that Patty began to really panic. If her boss was having issues with the app, then God only knows who else was having trouble with the app. Patty figured that she had to do some kind of repair on the app. She would have to roll out an app update to patch up the software that was malfunctioning.

She wouldn’t be able to fix anything until she got to her office. So, in the meantime, she’d have to make do as a 600 pound woman. Carmen would have to do the same.