• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Just snapped this pic! Sitting around. Being a lazy fat pig as always.. BUT, I need to be FED! So, if you want to contribute to my ULTIMATE goal of being the FATTEST woman alive.. BUY ALL MY CLIPS! 🐷 Or.. Buy one of my "CONTRIBUTION PHOTO SETS" 😏

20200907_150313735.jpg

21 hours ago, Cytorah Rose said:

Just snapped this pic! Sitting around. Being a lazy fat pig as always.. BUT, I need to be FED! So, if you want to contribute to my ULTIMATE goal of being the FATTEST woman alive.. BUY ALL MY CLIPS! 🐷 Or.. Buy one of my "CONTRIBUTION PHOTO SETS" 😏

20200907_150313735.jpg

Damn that gut is so close to the end of the sofa! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

*IMPORTANT UPDATE*

I'm so sorry for my absence. I have life altering things happening in my life right now. I promise to make videos asap, but.. now is just not a good time. I hope you all understand, I will never stop making clips, and I will NEVER stop gaining.. but I physically cannot make clips right now, BUT please know I am still actively gaining, and trying to become the youngest & fattest woman alive, so you guys buying my clips, or buying tribute photo sets will REALLY help me with that goal!!! I'm going to post this status every few days to remind you guys that I absolutely LOVE you guys and appreciate ALL of your support 🥰🐷

Love,

Cytorah 🌹

IMG_20200930_133303_202.jpg

You are so gracious to share with us a perfectly acceptable set of reasons for this hiatus.  We pray that things, events, and relationships become more "sunny" in the shifting weather of your life.  Your commitment to ongoing weight gain means your heft will be shocking.  I, for one, expect your fatness to buck my eyes out like a wolf in an old cartoon !!! 💕😃👍

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

I regret to inform you all. But I will be taking a leave of absence during this time.

My Mom has passed away suddenly of a heart attack, at the young age of 52.

Please, I really don't want to beg, but if you can find it in your heart to purchase my videos or tribute photosets, it would help me with all of the costs of things being thrown at me right now and you guys don't know how much your love and support truly means to me..

I love you all, and I'm sorry.

50 minutes ago, Cytorah Rose said:

I regret to inform you all. But I will be taking a leave of absence during this time.

My Mom has passed away suddenly of a heart attack, at the young age of 52.

Please, I really don't want to beg, but if you can find it in your heart to purchase my videos or tribute photosets, it would help me with all of the costs of things being thrown at me right now and you guys don't know how much your love and support truly means to me..

I love you all, and I'm sorry.

I hope you are ok. This is a very difficult time for you. :( 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Kinksntreats
8 minutes ago, Cytorah Rose said:

🐷 LAST CHANCE TO GET ALL MY CLIPS FOR ONLY $5 EACH!!! SALE ENDS IN 5 HOURS! 🐷

Screenshot_20210425-085428_Tumblr.jpg

Great deal!!! I tried sending you a message but I'm still too new apparently...