2 hours ago, Cytorah Rose said:

I'm posting this again on my forum because holy hell I simply can't BELIEVE how much I've blimped up in only a few short months. 😍

Wow, your belly is just incredible now!!  I can't even imagine how huge it's going to get as you keep working toward your goal.  :) 

• Curvage Model

I want to be the fattest. I want to be a giant, immobile fat blob. I want to be a lazy, spoiled princess, no.. QUEEN.. who is worshiped by EVERYONE around me. I dont want to be able to move, barely breathing.. getting hand fed everyday.. not having to lift a finger for ANYTHING.. just sit around the house, watching TV, playing video games.. doing what I do now.. but.. 7 to 10 times bigger. This isn't a fantasy for me. I will stop at NOTHING to become the fattest woman who ever lived.. I will continue eating, gaining and stuffing myself until I die. I am so fucking lazy.. I even get annoyed and tired out from just walking a few feet to the bathroom. I JUST WANT TO BE IMMOBILE. Then NOONE can force me to do ANYTHING. I can just be the lazy, fat, spoiled, fat Queen that I KNOW I was meant to be. ONE DAY, I know.. this DREAM will become a REALITY. 👸🐷

• Curvage Model

I did a RECREATION of a photo I took EXACTLY 2 Years ago. (Literally just got my mom to take this photo and told her I needed it for something) lmfao.
BUT I AM NOT FAT ENOUGH! IMAGINE, what more before and afters are going to look like after this!? OMGGGG, I can't wait to be immobile!!!!

beforeafter.png

50 minutes ago, Cytorah Rose said:

I did a RECREATION of a photo I took EXACTLY 2 Years ago. (Literally just got my mom to take this photo and told her I needed it for something) lmfao.
BUT I AM NOT FAT ENOUGH! IMAGINE, what more before and afters are going to look like after this!? OMGGGG, I can't wait to be immobile!!!!

Wow, so nice this comparison. Your belly has been huge and your butt... Wow you're so big now. What's the difference in weight between the 2 pictures? ❤️ Henk

1 hour ago, Cytorah Rose said:

beforeafter.png

So your tattoos are quite recent then? Interesting. And damn you are wide, look at that belly spilling out!!

On 6/27/2020 at 11:37 PM, Cytorah Rose said:

I'm posting this again on my forum because holy hell I simply can't BELIEVE how much I've blimped up in only a few short months. 😍

20200627_140352.jpg

Jesus Christ Cytorah you really are blimping up! Thats some belly! Wish we could hook you up to some hose with weight gain formula and watch you swell into this giantess you wish to be!

• Curvage Model

I decided to record me upclose eating ALL DAY. No makeup, no fucks given.. just gonna binge all day long and record every time I eat. :) I dont have time to do my makeup. I'm really becoming a lazy bitch. - I'll put all the videos in one, to make it a compilation.. but im going to attempt 20k calories while I binge watch movies. 🤷🏼‍♀️🐷

20200705_141639.jpg

5 hours ago, Cytorah Rose said:

I decided to record me upclose eating ALL DAY. No makeup, no fucks given.. just gonna binge all day long and record every time I eat. :) I dont have time to do my makeup. I'm really becoming a lazy bitch. - I'll put all the videos in one, to make it a compilation.. but im going to attempt 20k calories while I binge watch movies. 🤷🏼‍♀️🐷

20200705_141639.jpg

You can do it!! 

• Curvage Model

🐷 BIG FAT FLASH SALE 🐷

ALL OF MY CLIPS ARE NOW 
ON SALE FOR ONLY $5.99 !!!

THIS SALE WILL ONLY LAST 7 HOURS!
( Truth be told, I need to have a massive stuffing,
your girl wants to GAIN WEIGHT, not LOSE it.. and..
I've been having a rough time lately.. so if you REALLY 
want to help me with a massive stuffing, please buy as many 
clips as you can or send me a message! This is why I am having this sale )

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, I APPRECIATE YOUR CONTINUED LOVE AND SUPPORT, IT TRULY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!!

MY CLIPS https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/94938-cytorah-rose/&tab=node_filestabprofile_filesTab

On 7/1/2020 at 8:25 AM, Cytorah Rose said:

beforeafter.png

How did you get her to take the pic? 

"Hey, mom, can you help me take a picture to show off how insanely fat i'm getting? "

"Yeah, sure piggy! It's Important to document the fattening of a real price pig from a piglet to a immobile fat pig ready for the christmas table"

😘😍

• Curvage Model

MIDNIGHT SALE | EVERYTHING in my CLIP STORE is on SALE for only $4.99

I won't lie to you guys, I'm struggling. I don't have a feeder, I do this all on my own.. I'm desperate for food money.. I'm broke. It's been really hard to keep up with my growing diet, my bottomless pit of a stomach...

Honestly, I'm just hoping for a miracle. 😔

LINK TO MY CLIPS :

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/94938-cytorah-rose/&tab=node_filestabprofile_filesTab

PS; if you have purchased a clip previously, can you please at least leave a rating? It would mean the world to me.. a review would be a bonus. 🌹

PhotoCollage_20200710_010834293.jpg

• Curvage Model

** Important Update **

I am so sorry for not putting out any content lately. I've been very sick with the flu (not coronovirus, I've been tested out of home) - My mom is currently in the hospital with a bad MS attack, and.. money has been very tight which is actually in turn causing me to lose weight. I'm alone, Feederless, lonely and depressed.

I'm sorry this isn't a sexy update, but I feel I should keep you guys in the loop, since you guys have been so supportive, loving and kind during this journey of total immobility and me slowly becoming the fattest woman alive.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

Love,

Cytorah 🌹

PS; when I am better, I will be putting out bigger & better content for you guys!

IMG_20200716_192005_865.jpg

IMG_20200716_192029_420.jpg

• Curvage Model

Hey Guys! ( Quick Update )

Mom is out of the hospital FINALLY, My flu is GONE, and her and I are going to my Aunts cottage on the lake this weekend. To relax.

So, I'm taking a much needed break Fri-Mon 

BUT, I will be back to stuffing, making clips, interacting and spreading the love when I come back! 🥰🌹

I love you all so much, You have ALL made Curvage the best place I can be!

Love you & Talk to you all soon!

- Cytorah 🌹

IMG_20200724_025054_102.jpg

4 hours ago, Cytorah Rose said:

Hey Guys! ( Quick Update )

Mom is out of the hospital FINALLY, My flu is GONE, and her and I are going to my Aunts cottage on the lake this weekend. To relax.

So, I'm taking a much needed break Fri-Mon 

BUT, I will be back to stuffing, making clips, interacting and spreading the love when I come back! 🥰🌹

I love you all so much, You have ALL made Curvage the best place I can be!

Love you & Talk to you all soon!

- Cytorah 🌹

IMG_20200724_025054_102.jpg

Glad to hear your mother and you are feeling better

Have a fun time at the cottage :) 

Take care.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

LIFE UPDATE *non-sexy warning*

Okay. So as you guys can tell, I havent really been online lately. If you guys know me, you know I am VERY close to my mom. And recently she just went through an angiogram and angioplasty.. (basically putting stents in her heart arteries) so, with that said my mind and heart and shit have been concentrated on HER. ❤ Yes, she's okay. She's recovering.. but unfortunately.. there will be open heart surgery in the new future, which is terrifying me. 😔

I'm not retired, I'm not done with videos, etc..

I simply needed to take this time away for my beautiful and loving mother. 🌹

*VIDEOS ARE COMING SOON, I PROMISE*

Love, Cytorah 🌹xoxo

20200821_194657.jpg

20200821_194735.jpg