• Curvage Model

My name is Cytorah ! 🌹
I am a 30 year old Canadian Goddess, 
who is currently gaining to become The Fattest Woman Alive!

Ever since I was 15, I wanted to become fat. 
I don't know how it came about, but I wanted to become a giant BLOB who ruled the world!
I wanted to gain, and gain, until I couldn't gain anymore!
AND THAT'S WHY I'M HERE! ❤️

I want to become a giant, spoiled, rotten, bratty, greedy ball of lard, 
who doesn't have to lift a finger for ANYTHING! 👑 

I will NEVER stop eating and gaining UNTIL I DIE.

02.JPG

Edited by Cytorah
Age, Name change.

• Curvage Model
On 6/13/2020 at 4:39 AM, rested said:

what an absolute work of art. Beautiful.  I also like the cigarette smoking.... how many if those do you smoke a day?

Depends on if I am inside or outside.. If I am going out for a smoke, I go about 6 times a day.. If I am SITTING outside, I can go though a whole pack lmfao

• Curvage Model

I want to be the fattest. I want to be a giant, immobile fat blob. I want to be a lazy, spoiled princess, no.. QUEEN.. who is worshiped by EVERYONE around me. I dont want to be able to move, barely breathing.. getting hand fed everyday.. not having to lift a finger for ANYTHING.. just sit around the house, watching TV, playing video games.. doing what I do now.. but.. 7 to 10 times bigger. This isn't a fantasy for me. I will stop at NOTHING to become the fattest woman who ever lived.. I will continue eating, gaining and stuffing myself until I die. I am so fucking lazy.. I even get annoyed and tired out from just walking a few feet to the bathroom. I JUST WANT TO BE IMMOBILE. Then NOONE can force me to do ANYTHING. I can just be the lazy, fat, spoiled, fat Queen that I KNOW I was meant to be. ONE DAY, I know.. this DREAM will become a REALITY. 👸🐷

• Curvage Model

I did a RECREATION of a photo I took EXACTLY 2 Years ago. (Literally just got my mom to take this photo and told her I needed it for something) lmfao.
BUT I AM NOT FAT ENOUGH! IMAGINE, what more before and afters are going to look like after this!? OMGGGG, I can't wait to be immobile!!!!

beforeafter.png

• Curvage Model

I decided to record me upclose eating ALL DAY. No makeup, no fucks given.. just gonna binge all day long and record every time I eat. :) I dont have time to do my makeup. I'm really becoming a lazy bitch. - I'll put all the videos in one, to make it a compilation.. but im going to attempt 20k calories while I binge watch movies. 🤷🏼‍♀️🐷

20200705_141639.jpg

• Curvage Model

🐷 BIG FAT FLASH SALE 🐷

ALL OF MY CLIPS ARE NOW 
ON SALE FOR ONLY $5.99 !!!

THIS SALE WILL ONLY LAST 7 HOURS!
( Truth be told, I need to have a massive stuffing,
your girl wants to GAIN WEIGHT, not LOSE it.. and..
I've been having a rough time lately.. so if you REALLY 
want to help me with a massive stuffing, please buy as many 
clips as you can or send me a message! This is why I am having this sale )

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, I APPRECIATE YOUR CONTINUED LOVE AND SUPPORT, IT TRULY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!!

MY CLIPS https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/94938-cytorah-rose/&tab=node_filestabprofile_filesTab

• Curvage Model

MIDNIGHT SALE | EVERYTHING in my CLIP STORE is on SALE for only $4.99

I won't lie to you guys, I'm struggling. I don't have a feeder, I do this all on my own.. I'm desperate for food money.. I'm broke. It's been really hard to keep up with my growing diet, my bottomless pit of a stomach...

Honestly, I'm just hoping for a miracle. 😔

LINK TO MY CLIPS :

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/94938-cytorah-rose/&tab=node_filestabprofile_filesTab

PS; if you have purchased a clip previously, can you please at least leave a rating? It would mean the world to me.. a review would be a bonus. 🌹

PhotoCollage_20200710_010834293.jpg