Advice for talking to my girlfriend about gaining ?

Maquila7

So, most of this probably isn’t relevant, but I’m going to write this just in case, as background information.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for seven months now, we met in person as friends but we live a long way away from each other, so since we started dating, we’ve been dating long distance the whole time, and I am partially blind while she is fully blind.

I told her about my preference for fat girls in December, and as expected, she seemed kind of confused about it (admittedly, I could have done a better job, I was just nervous). We’ve talked about it a couple of times since then, but it seems like she’s accepted it for the most part.

An important point that I forgot to mention is that she’s 5’ 1” (1.47m) and 105lbs (48kg).

Originally when we met, based on what I could see plus a handful of times that I accidentally ran into her, I had thought that she was kind of chubby, but nope.

So, here’s the thing. She has told me that she doesn’t care about her weight in the slightest, and has even mentioned that she’s kind of jealous of one of my exes that I’ve told her about, because she was 300lbs (136kg).

There are two things holding her back from gaining, from what I can tell.

First, she has the strangest appetite. Some days, she can eat a bacon cheeseburger with fries and a soda and still be hungry. Other days, however, she just eats a granola bar and that keeps her full all day long. She frequently skips meals, in her own words, out of sheer laziness.

The other thing holding her back, though, seems to be the bigger barrier. She is really, really a perfectionist. From my understanding, to her, the fact that to me her appearance isn’t perfect really upsets her. To the point where she would rather just not address it than face it and concede that she could improve herself in my eyes.

To clarify, I love her. I love her as she is, I love her for who she is. I think that she is beautiful as she is (especially since she has a surprisingly large double chin for a girl her size).

Currently, I don’t plan to raise the topic again until it comes up naturally. My philosophy on it is that we’re long distance right now anyway, so it’s not worth upsetting her about it. All that I can do is to keep calling her beautiful and giving her compliments to boost her self esteem.

But I mean, I know that I have no right to dictate how she looks or anything ridiculous like that. It’s just that, y’know, I can help but imagine her a hundred pounds heavier.

So... Even though I don’t think I’m going to take action any time soon, does anyone have any advice or opinions?