What do you hope girls dont have when wanting to date them?

Guest Sneakysnake

Guest Sneakysnake

What do you hope girls dont have when wanting to date them?

for example

I don't want to date a girl with witch moles and boils, flat concave ass, uneven tits with one super small and one super large (can't do it too scary), smile that are more gums then teeth

I think the topic is somewhat generalized and allows for to many non specifics. OF course we hope women that we pursue aren't going to turn out to be butt ugly. That goes without saying.

Because you took the effort to start a thread I will validate it by supplying a response.  However, I will answer it in my own way.

I will assume that you mean to ask what are my "deal breakers"

It's always discouraging when starting out with a new girl and being right in the middle of the honey moon phase and discovering one of your personal deal breakers emerging onto the scene.

For me I won't tolerate smoking cigarettes. I have a few strongly dislike issues but if I had to pick an absolute deal breaker it would be cigarettes. YUCK!