Finally getting a seriously big wife

SamSpade

it all sounds wonderful. in my case i think there is somewhat a natural upper limit and we have reached it because beyond that weight she begins to feel unwell generally and she does notices the short breath and else. it is not a big weight but she is fat , obese . you have to admire how this ladies how up to 500 600 pounds and have a normal life. it must be a real challenge to go around being so heavy if you ask me.

• 1 month later...

always glad to hear when ladies are gaining weight and indeed, as much as we desire to wake up next to our lady her having gained 100 pounds overnight, it is actually a marathon. where a small but permanent and constant gain over time will surely lead to amazing things. personally i would be more than happy with my wife gaining a mere 6-7 (ambitiously 10) pounds per year, during the next ten years. and never losing any. oh boy that would be epic. and i do happen to think that if the maintains her current lifestyle it can happen

• 1 year later...

my wife is sitting at probably 90kg, which for her 1.53mts frame is a lot... i do wonder, i think she could at least have one more run and stay over 100kg for a few years. but even if that is not the case, as long as she doesnt regularly exercise, she will continue to get softer which i approve of course. yesterday we were on bed, and i was feeling her, that, softer... she suddenly says... i bough these jeans recently and they are already tight, these were the biggest size on the store and my lovehandles are spilling out... without mentioning wanting to lose weight, just eating normally and hopefully gaining some with time !

• 1 year later...