Finally getting a seriously big wife

SamSpade

• Curvage Model

That sounds delightful, making me wanna get my hands all over her 😏💁🏻‍♀️

I appreciate the kind words, all the support from you and the community. It makes it very easy to post content and feel good about it! Obviously the extra cash doesn’t hurt, but definitely help raise my self esteem that’s for sure.

is she still actively gaining? And do you have any secrets to help with my gaining?

10 hours ago, SolarBunnyBbw said:

That sounds delightful, making me wanna get my hands all over her 😏💁🏻‍♀️

I appreciate the kind words, all the support from you and the community. It makes it very easy to post content and feel good about it! Obviously the extra cash doesn’t hurt, but definitely help raise my self esteem that’s for sure.

is she still actively gaining? And do you have any secrets to help with my gaining?

Hehe she'd probably not complain about that 😉 Not a discussion for public consumption though 😄 You should definitely feel good about yourself- you look fantastic 🥰 

She's never actually been a 'gainer' as such. All her weight gain has been natural growth really - more a decision to let nature take its course and see what happens... Certainly no target weight- she's hidden the scales in the garage at home! 

I think if you can find a food you love then you're halfway there... She loves anything sweet so I'll buy her a couple of donuts when I'm near the bakery, I'll make sure we've always got chocolate in at home or a bowl of sweets etc.. I'd say I was an enabler or an encourager rather than a feeder- our situation works for us and we're happy with it😊

6 hours ago, SolarBunnyBbw said:

That's actually really funny- my better half has complained about her boobs and wishes hers were bigger 🤣🤣 

I love the stretch marks on your belly...gorgeous 😍