Finally getting a seriously big wife

SamSpade

Ok so I made a post in another thread but now think I'll make it a new thread on its own so I can update it as needed 🙃 Fingers crossed!

Original post:

I think my wife, who just turned 40 last month, it going in this direction (finally!).  Her lowest weight was 120lb (at 5'-7") but that was due to an abusive relationship she had who always her snide remarks about her weight.  When I met her she's around 145lb I believe.. that was 14 years ago.  Her previous max (until now was about 7-8 years ago between kid #2 and 3 where she hit 215 but then went on a dairy-free diet and got back down to 180.  She never gained much during pregnancies.. only like 15-20 lbs at the most.. mainly due to a ton of nausea.  Since kid #3 came in late 2015, the weight very gradually come back on to the point where she hit her previous high of 215 in the last year. 

For the last few months, however, things have accelerated substantially.  She's around 250lb with a voracious appetite .. probably putting away at least 4-5k calories a day.  Eating fast food almost daily on top of slicing up an 8 oz block of Tillamook cheddar cheese (which is close to 1000 cal)  for a snack and at least 2 cartons of Haagen Dazs choc ice cream DAILY, each about 900 calories.   For a while I was making some milkshakes with heavy cream but she's all about the Haagen Dazs right now.  A few days ago she had one at 8am for breakfast.

We're taking a beach vacation in a few weeks and she's bought a couple of 2 piece swimsuits and I am in love.  She's definitely feeling more confident about herself.  She knows I like her bigger and want her to continue to gain... which she says is ok with that for now (all depending on her health).  At this rate I fully expect her to hit 300 lb by the holidays.  She has lost control and as I continue to buy the food I know she binges on she will continue to gain.  

Most of her gain, say 90%, is boobs and belly, with the rest across her butt, legs, and arms a bit.  Face definitely fuller as well.  To compare with one of the models out there, I'd say she looks like how Bigcutie Marilyn started 7-8 years ago.  She pretty much looks like she's 9 months pregnant.. the last kid just destroyed her ab muscles so she has a very distended upper belly with her lower belly gradually getting bigger and softer and jiggles much more so as the fat sets in.  Currently 2x clothes (size 20) but starting to order 3x tops.  Breasts 42DDD but have a feeling that will only last a couple more months.  They are hanging lower and the side boob fat is exploding as well.

Maybe one of these days a pic will be posted but for now I'll keep updating if things continue the way they are. 😁

EDIT: After looking through some B&A's .. she's probably more of a cross between early BC Marilyn and Chloe.  She's got more butt and hip growth but but as "full" breasts than Marilyn.. more like Chloe's proportions.  Another update is she is now heavier than me.  I've been losing weight the past few months (lost 30 lbs so far).. i'm at 251lb and I think she's a couple pounds above that now. Of course she's got hang ups on that saying that she shouldn't be heavier than me .. I actually think she's got a little desire to fatten me back up but only to say I'm still heavier!

Guest Robert572

Since having kids back to back my wife has went from 200 to almost 270. She didn’t have any confidence at first but slowly but surely has gained more confidence. Plus she knows I like bigger women but last week I walked in on her making a bed time snack which was 5 s’mores and then asked me if I wanted her to make me some. I’ve been keeping all her favorite snack at home so she can snack all the time hoping she is up to 300 by the holidays as well!

it all sounds wonderful. in my case i think there is somewhat a natural upper limit and we have reached it because beyond that weight she begins to feel unwell generally and she does notices the short breath and else. it is not a big weight but she is fat , obese . you have to admire how this ladies how up to 500 600 pounds and have a normal life. it must be a real challenge to go around being so heavy if you ask me.

So she's definitely still with the Haagen Dasz kick... she initally told me not to buy any more but then got upset when she ran out 😂... I did manage to sub with a shake for a couple of nights (using heavy cream to make it a 2k calorie serving).  She slurped those down in minutes.  Wish I could push those more than the Haagen Dazs as those are "only" 850 cal a pop. Regardless she came back from the grocery store with SIX more pints of that stuff. Beyond that, she's still eating well and putting down at least 3k-4k cal at the min on average.  That's a good rate to put the weight on gradually and hopefully get her to crack 300 by the end of the year. 

Her belly is definitely getting softer and hanging more.  She's in size 20-22 US pants  and 2x-3x tops.  She LOVES getting compliments on her new clothes and swimsuits. She enjoys getting 2 piece suits and showing them off to me.  I told her the confidence she shows is by far is what most attracts me (which is true!) and she appreciated that quite a bit.

Just gave her a large helping of strawberries with a cup of powdered sugar that she inhales every time.  Hopefully it'll lead to some good times later tonight. 😈

Currently sitting on the beach with beer in hand for a family vacation.  

Wife still on her kick, although had a hiccup with a stomach bug last week that hampered things.  Said she lost 3 pounds from it.  She's back to her normal appetite I think.. still hitting up the Haagen Dazs every day.

Her lower belly is definitely dropping and developing a nice overhang.  It's quite jiggly now and love to kiss all over it.  She is a human pillow... Extra plush. Upper belly is still protruding quite a bit.  Seeing her in the swimsuit you can get a good look of the progress.  The weight gain is quite dispurse.. arms and thighs have gained significant flab.  When her legs are together I noticed a lot of inner thigh fat blooming out.  Boobs are just enormous with substantial side boob growth that is taking up half her bra.  They are staying proportional to her belly growth.  

Best part is she seems at least indifferent to it now and appreciates my honesty that I prefer her big and wish to continue her gain.  All about the stylish plus size stuff online and complaining how the dept stores only sell stuff for people embarrassed of their bodies.

• 1 month later...

Just handed off a 24 oz shake to her. Unfortunately i ran out of heavy cream and had to use 1/2 and 1/2 😀 .. still a 1500 cal shake i'd wager given how much ice cream I liquefied.  Still eating well... definitely well into the 250s on weight. It's a slow and steady gain.  Gotta keep telling myself this is a marathon, not a sprint!  LOL  

always glad to hear when ladies are gaining weight and indeed, as much as we desire to wake up next to our lady her having gained 100 pounds overnight, it is actually a marathon. where a small but permanent and constant gain over time will surely lead to amazing things. personally i would be more than happy with my wife gaining a mere 6-7 (ambitiously 10) pounds per year, during the next ten years. and never losing any. oh boy that would be epic. and i do happen to think that if the maintains her current lifestyle it can happen

• 1 month later...

Quick update: New stretch marks have exploded on her belly, hips, inner thighs, and sides of boobs.

She gained 4 pounds in 4 days despite eating less.  About to crack 260. On a new medication for IBS which has helped but gives her nausea. Hopefully that subsides soon.

Also has been on a mission to get new bras.  Finally measured her and she has a 52" bust vs. 43" band size which puts her in a G cup.  Her previous bras were DD!  Picked up some 42G bras on Amazon and fit perfectly.  What a dream.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Update... She got off the steroids which took out a lot of the water weight so she fell back to the 230s but she actually looks better and her appetite has improved after getting some meds that are helping with the Crohn's.

She's lost the milkshake cravings but now heavy on DQ blizzards, cotton candy, and Popz popcorn bowls. Oh, and thin mints!!

To encourage this, I've been picking up a set of large m&m blizzards which I put in the freezer and will have at least one a day, each 1100 calories a pop.

Also just bought a dozen boxes of thin mints.. she can go through a box in one day if she's not paying attention.

She'll down a large bucket of cotton candy at about 450 cal but they are tough to find at walmart right now.

The hope is a climb back up with real jiggly fat and not just water weight.

Here is a nice belly pic! Notice the bucket of blue cotton candy in the background ☺️

PXL_20210224_232920739~2.jpg

• 1 year later...

Guess it's time for another update...

Since last update things somewhat plateaued weight-wise for a while, occasionally losing 15 lbs in a couple weeks to gaining it back and then some. That's mainly due to the Crohn's as she will have gut issues for a week or two.

Despite this, in the last few months especially, the weight has crept up.  Recently hit a record high at 270 lbs!  All boobs and belly.  The belly is hanging a bit lower and fupa is much bigger too.  It's hard to hide now.

She knows I'm a feeder and is ok with it.  She used me and bargained with me last night to get another cat if she reached 300 lbs.  I couldn't resist!  She knows my weakness well.

Yesterday was a good feeding... Started off with two croissanwichs, hash browns and a Dr pepper for breakfast.  Then a leftover blooming onion from Outback steakhouse and some snacks for lunch, then 3 large ny style meaty pizza. For dessert a large bowl of ice cream with syrup and cherries.

Thanks to a delta 8 gummy, her appetite persisted and requested two hotdogs and some chips late last night.

Since he has more motive to gain I hope this will accelerate the gains.  I usually ask every night if she wants a sundae or milkshake and knows I will get whatever she wants.  The routine works.

• 4 weeks later...

Last August I got some bras for my birthday so I was fitted. I wore a size 42g. I got measured today, same place, same woman and I am now a 40j. I have lost 30 lbs. I can't believe LOL. I'm not complaining really I just don't get it. How cool to be fitted for bras. I'm on the other end of the spectrum and would love to be fitted. The girth of my back is where my fat settles, I barely fill a B cup, and there are a few 48B bras to be found, and they don't always fit me correctly. Wish I knew how to make these types of bras!

my wife is sitting at probably 90kg, which for her 1.53mts frame is a lot... i do wonder, i think she could at least have one more run and stay over 100kg for a few years. but even if that is not the case, as long as she doesnt regularly exercise, she will continue to get softer which i approve of course. yesterday we were on bed, and i was feeling her, that, softer... she suddenly says... i bough these jeans recently and they are already tight, these were the biggest size on the store and my lovehandles are spilling out... without mentioning wanting to lose weight, just eating normally and hopefully gaining some with time !

• 1 year later...
21 minutes ago, SolarBunnyBbw said:

Got kinda turned on hearing you all talk about fat wives, I feel like if I had a ring on my finger I’d double in size… it’s on natural right?

figured I’d revive the thread for my own pleasure 😅💕828A7440-6008-495D-8495-DF8F2FE34992.thumb.jpeg.e8e135d56dff06a8a02589c2a922b91a.jpeg

In my experience, yep - living with partner/ married and age are 2 of the biggest factors in gaining weigh 'accidentally' 😍

I'd say not quite doubled in weight, but not a million miles away 🤣😍🥵

• Curvage Model

you think so?? I’m really enjoying all the extra attention I’m getting from him and the curvage community ❤️

I guess I’m just trying to accelerate my gaining, I think an extra 40-50lbs would feel so good on me. I love the extra jiggle when I walk as it is.. I can’t imagine more 🥰

Edited by SolarBunnyBbw

2 hours ago, SolarBunnyBbw said:

you think so?? I’m really enjoying all the extra attention I’m getting from him and the curvage community ❤️

I guess I’m just trying to accelerate my gaining, I think an extra 40-50lbs would feel so good on me. I love the extra jiggle when I walk as it is.. I can’t imagine more 🥰

Well I've been with my partner for a long time (30 odd years! ) and she was about 140lb when we got together and is around 250lb now..

So not double but not far off! 

If you've got a partner that supports you and encourages you then you're in for a fun time 🥰

Loads of daft stories I could tell you but if you're into it as much as you seem you are- and with a partner who's also involved then you'll have the time of your lives 😊

My advice- don't rush anything and enjoy the journey as much as the destination 😊

• Curvage Model

that’s amazing, I bet you enjoy every every extra pound more and more. Most of my weight goes straight to my belly so it’s really starting to plump up and give me and even bigger belly hang 😅  

we’re does most of her weight go to?

6A69168C-3C04-4FD6-B485-0BDEE061FD1E.thumb.jpeg.8547774b1ccdf68355078c0386d57885.jpeg

see what I mean 🤷🏻‍♀️😘

3 minutes ago, SolarBunnyBbw said:

that’s amazing, I bet you enjoy every every extra pound more and more. Most of my weight goes straight to my belly so it’s really starting to plump up and give me and even bigger belly hang 😅  

we’re does most of her weight go to?

6A69168C-3C04-4FD6-B485-0BDEE061FD1E.thumb.jpeg.8547774b1ccdf68355078c0386d57885.jpeg

see what I mean 🤷🏻‍♀️😘

I see what you mean - beautiful😍

I've always loved bigger women and yes, it's been an incredible journey.. With my partner, she's quite short (5'1) and most of the weight has gone to her ass and legs.. Her belly is relatively small in comparison but has recently developed a hang which I'm delighted about and more than a little bit obsessed with hehe😍

This is exactly what I love about big women - the differences in body shapes... It's utterly gorgeous💖