Zari Tomaz: The Lardy Legend Of Tomorrow.

Guest ratetankmark

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey, guys, thought I'd do something different with this; I'm personally a huge fan of the CW / DC Legends Of Tomorrow series, it actually has some humour and interesting characters with solid acting and no pointless relationship drama; This is mainly a fic focused on the weight gain of Zari Tomaz, this is the new Zari Tomaz, the spoilt social media star and, while I prefer the old Zari, this Zari is pretty cool too and I just hope that you guys like it, even if you haven't seen Legends of Tomorrow, but I really recommend that you check it out.)

"Look, we'll be gone for a little while, OK?" Sara Lance, the former member of the League of Assassin's turned the quirky Captain of this rag-tag band of misfits, told Zari in a way that was not unlike a mother talking to their teenage daughter, which was appropriate considering that Sara was like the mother figure and Zari was so self absorbed that it was a wonder that she could go that single line from Sara without posting an instagram picture.

"Yeah, Yeah, I know; you're going to do all that time travel, saving the world stuff while you keep me here on this ship, with only a computer for company." Zari rolled her eyes, only to hear the voice of Gideon, the A.I of the Waverider who was just as human as the rest of them in terms of her personality. "Who are you calling a computer?!" Gideon sounded genuinely offended, which caused Sara and Zari to look around, Sara had never heard Gideon sound this genuinely angry before; and the A.I wasn't done ranting.

"Having to spend time with only you as company makes me wish that I could just switch myself off, but I have to listen you - "

"OK, Gideon...take deep breathes." Sara cut Gideon off before she tore into Zari, who was vainly looking at her nails, any further "Captain Lance, can you please take her with you?" Gideon genuinely sounded like she was begging not to be left alone with the vain and vapid Zari. "We can't take her Gideon, she's not trained in any martial arts and she's got no cool powers." Sara explained as Zari looked at the blonde with an offended look on her face.

"Erm, excuse me?? I'm not going to listen to this." Zari scoffed immaturely and stomped off, but not before giving a rude remark to Gideon "And you, if you ever talk to me like that again, I'll send you to the scrap-heap" as Sara just rolled her eyes and went back to meet with the rest of the Legends; all the while she heard Gideon retort with contempt in her normally very professional and robotic voice. "Please, you'd need a knowledge of technology and you don't possess knowledge of technology...or of anything for that matter!" 

With the other Legends off the Waverider, Zari was left all on her own in terms of physical people, and she and Gideon got on like a cat and a dog, it was almost impressive how Zari had managed to make an artificial intelligence feel such a range of negative emotions; Zari just walked around the Waverider, stopping to look at every reflective surface of herself, to vainly admire her reflection.

"Gideon...how long have they been gone?" Zari asked in the whiny tone of a 6 year old who wanted ice-cream after a disappointing trip to Disneyland; Gideon audibly sighed as she responded in the most fed-up tone possible "2 minutes, Miss. Tomaz." as Zari moaned in a childish show of how spoilt she was "This is totally unfair, how come they never let me do any missions? They never give me a chance and yet-" Zari was about to complain as she was cut off by a frustrated sounding Gideon. 

"Oh for crying out loud! They are trying to protect you, Miss. Tomaz! They do not want you to get killed, how is that so hard for you to grasp? I highly doubt I'm the first one to tell you, but the world does not revolve around you!" Gideon tried to help Zari see reason, as Zari just looked, it seemed like she was registering everything for once, only for that hope to be dashed as the ditzy young woman to dismissively snort, before deciding to go exploring.

Zari's need to keep herself occupied had drawn her to an area of the ship that she had never been in before, it was the room where they stashed all the potentially dangerous artifacts that the group had collected on their travels; it was mainly used so that these didn't fall into the wrong hands and Zari had stumbled across this treasure room. Her eyes widening as she saw all the rare artifacts that the group had collected. 

"Oh my god, this is so ballin'" Zari grinned, sounding like a valley girl more than ever as she took a look at one item that caught her eye, it was an old wood-carving of a fairly overweight young woman who, upon closer expection, resembled to an uncanny level, Zari. Albeit it would be if Zari seriously let herself go, but even the bulbous stomach and even the details of the extra chin, Zari couldn't help but genuinely smile for once. 

"Hey, Gideon." Zari called out "What's this? This is pretty cool! She kinda looks like me." Zari smiled as she placed her hand on the wood and felt how smooth it was as Gideon actually responded with a blunt "That's a wood carving Miss Tomaz and, yes, the resemblence is startling. But I would recommend putting it down, it is in this room for a reason." Gideon tried to get Zari to put the item down, but the self obssessed young woman continued to prod at the carving. 

"I mean, if I got fat, that's what I'd look like, of course, I'd be the only one who could pull of a belly like that, it's like I'm the Queen of the Cheat Day." as Zari made the mistake of pressing the top of the head of the wood carving and, out of nowhere, a blinding beam of light caught her in the face; causing Zari to flail comically and start shrieking like a banshee. "Oh my god, get it off me, what's it done to me?! Am I blind?!" 

Zari started to ramble in a panic, believing that she was blind, only to remember that she had just closed her eyes; she opened them and childishly threw the wood-carving on the ground and storming off in a huff. "Stupid wood carving, who would want to be that fat anyway?!" Zari huffed as she stormed down the hallways of the Waverider in frustration; not realising that the light blast had added effects on her. 

"Miss Tomaz, I think I should tell you -" Gideon tried to explain to Zari what was going on "Zip it, tin can; don't you have a snooze mode or something??...Ooh, also, can you get me a steak or something? I pride myself on not following the trend of vegans, they're the worst." Zari even made a 'gag' motion with her mouth as Gideon, begrudgingly, decided to whip up a steak for the spoilt Zari, hopefully it would shut her up. 

Zari was feeling a bit hungrier than usual, she instinctively placed a hand on her stomach, it felt doughier and softer than it had in the morning; but, for whatever reason, Zari didn't really register what was happening to her. "Hmmm, must've washed my dress on too hot a setting?" Zari mused, ignoring how her body was expanding ever so slightly, her formerly toned stomach was getting slightly bigger and doughier, her face was getting a bit plumper, her legs were thickening up and her ass was almost wobbling with every step Zari took. 

"Miss Tomaz, your steak is ready." Gideon let Zari know as Zari's gut let out a rumble, causing her to look around and blush, even though there was nobody there; however, the sister of Behrad, a well respected member of the team who had the power to control gusts of wind from a totem, did feel a bit bad for how she had talked to Gideon. Walking over and not even paying attention to her gut, which was getting ever so slightly more bulbous and was shaking with every step, Zari looked at the large steak that was placed on the table in the command room. 

"Damn, Gideon, that looks good." Zari smiled, licking her lips and even having to swallow a mouthful of drool; "I feel like I've gained 10 pounds just looking at it." as Zari sat her ample rear on the seat, hearing it groan under her new size. "You know, Gideon." Zari started as she careful cut into the steak with a knife and fork; before placing a piece into her mouth and moaning at how juicy it was. It was the best steak that she had ever tasted. "Mmm...this is so good, honestly, you should totally be a celebrity chef" Zari complimented with her mouth full of the steak.

"Why, thank you." Gideon responded, despite her artificial nature, she didn't mind getting a compliment, especially from someone like Zari, and the fact it seemed genuine was odd to Gideon, considering how contentious the two had been barely an hour before. "Anyway" Zari continued "I thought that I should apologise for the way I talked to you. I guess I should be glad to at least have someone to talk to, even if I can't see them." 

Zari sighed a bit as she was starting to wonder if she was as useless as she felt at times, but, that melted away as she took a few more bites from the steak, trying to keep as dignified and well mannered as possible, but, the steak was so good that she was struggling not to just wolf it down. "Hey, Gideon...since we're, like, gal pals, now? Could you whip up some dessert, like...a few boxes of donuts?" Zari requested, not realising how her body wasn't the only thing that was changing. 

Her gut was getting more rotund, side rolls were forming thanks to how expansive she was becoming, her appetite was also increasing, her face was getting rounder and the start of a second chin was starting to form, her legs were getting to the point of being like redwood trees and her expanding ass was causing the groans from her sitting on the chair to get louder. Gideon was trying to tell Zari of her expanding bulk, but Zari was too busy polishing off the steak. 

"My god, that really hit the spot." Zari leaned back a bit, breathing heavily as she patted her gut and covered her mouth to stifle a belch as she felt a lot heavier than usual. "Hey, Gideon, did you put something in that steak? I feel like I need a crane to lift me up...hey, guess I'm kinda like my dopple-banger wood carving?" as Gideon corrected her "You mean doppelganger, Miss Tomaz?" as Zari just flippantly shrugged "Close enough; anyway, ooh, those doughnuts would really be good right now." 

Zari snapped her fingers a bit as Gideon managed to have around 3 boxes of doughnuts in front of Zari before she could get grouchy, Zari, with a grunt thanks to her gut being in the way, leaned over as she took a big bite out of one of the doughnuts. It was then that she noticed her second chin starting in the reflection of the control panel. "Hey, Gideon...this is like one of those morphs online where you can make yourself to look fat. Weird how they had that here?" as Zari continued to gobble up the doughnuts in an attempt to calm her hunger.

"Miss Tomaz, I've been trying to tell you, that it's not the mirror that's making you look fat." as Zari looked up, hearing what Gideon said as she had a glare on her face, heaving herself up with a grunt of discomfort due to the food not settling in her gut. "Are you bodyshaming me, Gideon?? It's 2020, I'll have you know! I thought you'd be more woke than that!" as Zari turned on her heels and stomped back over to continue eating the doughnuts. 

But, then she felt the wobbles, she heard herself breathing heavily and it seemed like she was feeling more out of breath despite the fact she was just walking across a room and, as she looked at herself, she saw her swelling blob of a belly, she pinched her love handles and she even turned to see how fat her ass was. "Gideon" Zari called out, sounding genuinely worried and caught off guard "What the hell is going on?! Why am I looking like that girl in that wood carving?!" 

"Because, Miss Tomaz, that wood carving was designed to increase the appetite and the size of whoever activated it." as Zari looked around, frantic, her breathing quickened as much as it could as she looked like she was going to cry; before letting out a shrill, ear piercing shriek of "HELP ME!!" as Zari ungracefully lumbered over to the control panel as best as she could, but making sure to stuff another doughnut into her crumb covered face. 

"Guys, I don't care what your mission is! We have an emergancy, a major emergancy, like, the biggest of big emergencies ever! JUST GET HERE!!!" Zari screamed hysterically through the control panel, as she heard all the Legends on the other end groaning at the attack on their ears that Zari had just subjected them to. "OK, we've just finished the mission, we'll be right there!" Zari heard the voice of Sara Lance come on over the radio. 

Within seconds, the entire Legends crew of Sara, her girlfriend, clone and former head of the Time Buerea, Ava Sharpe, Nate Haywood, who could turn his body into a hardened steel, Mick Rory, the former member of the Flash's Rogues Gallery turned surly hero called Heatwave, next was Charlie, the former shapeshifter who had taken on the form of a deceased member of the team, Amaya Jiwe, then there was John Constantine, the sour and confrontational native of Liverpool, England with incredible magic and, finally, was Zari's brother Behrad, who had the air totem and was ready to defend his sister. 

"OK, we're here, what's the emergency??" Sara called out as all the team had their weapons at the ready, only to see an overweight Zari, who probably tipped the scales at 220lbs, standing there and blubbering like a 5 year old with a scrapped knee. "Look at what happened to me?! I'm disgusting, a big landwhale, I mean...is there a way to get liposuction on this ship?!" Zari demanded, but that didn't stop her from eating a few more doughnuts. 

"What the hell happened to her?" Mick's gruff voice asked "She looks like a - "

"Mick!" Ava Sharpe nervously cut the flamethrower wielder off before he said something offensive "I mean, Zari...this isn't really an issue to call us back for." she tried to explain gently, but Zari wasn't having it as she screamed out. 

"THIS IS THE BIGGEST ISSUE THAT YOU COULD FACE!!" as her ample girth wobbled like jello with her tantrum, causing Charlie to chip in with her British accent "Honestly, you look kinda hot, you just might need to reinforce the bed when you and Nate get at it." Zari and Nate both looked at each-other and then to Charlie, before both saying in unison "We didn't do anything!" as Zari added on "Even if I wanted to, I'm hideous" as she prodded her soft blob of a belly, feeling her finger sinking into the flesh. 

"I mean, you're not hideous." Nate said as he tried to calm Zari down a bit "One, looks aren't everything and Two, you look fine, I mean, bigger is better and all that?" Nate smiled, causing Zari to also smile in a bashful way as she asked with a gleem in her eye "You really think so?" 

"Of course he does." Sara smiled as she walked over to Zari and placed her hands on her cheek, wiping some of the tears away with her thumb "Look, we'll try and find a way to get you to slim down, but, in the mean time, you might find out that you like your new look?" Sara encouraged as Zari just spat out with pettiness "Easy for you to say, you're super badass and the captain of this team, I was useless before and I'm even more useless now. Oh...by the way, Gideon is a really great cook." as Zari jutted her pudgy thumb over to the licked clean plate that the steak was on and the now empty boxes of doughnuts that were piled up. 

The team went to say something, only to see that Zari was lumbering off, her fat ass shaking with every step as Charlie nudged Nate "Genuinely, she is really hot, though." as Sara just sighed, as she went to sit down on her seat, only to stop as she saw two imprints where Zari had sat her fat ass down. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me?? Gideon! Since when did Zari get an ass the size of a small planet??" as Gideon bluntly responded "Since she picked up the Totem of Gluttony." Sara just groaned in irritation "Of course...we're never going to hear the end of this, are we?" Sara looked over to Ava, who went to respond, only to hear Zari yell from down the hallway. 

"Gideon, I need some food to calm me down. Whip up 10 stacks of pancakes and a few bowls of custard." 

"She weighed us down already, now she'll do it literally." John scoffed in contempt at the whole situation in his scouse accent as the team all started to leave the room, leaving just Sara and Ava there, Sara seemingly wanting to say something, only to stop herself. "Babe?" Ava asked, knowing her girlfriend too well to not know that Sara wanted to say something. "What's wrong?" the clone asked with concern in her voice. 

"It's nothing, babe...but, like, Zari looks damn good at that size? Think we can convince her to keep it?"Sara noted as she tried to get a glimpse of the new, 'improved', and enlarged Zari; who could be heard chowing down on the pancakes and complimenting Gideon's cooking skills all the while. "At least those two aren't at each-other's throats anymore?" Ava responded, realising that there was another benefit to the weight that Zari had slapped on.

(This was quite fun to write and I imagine I'll continue it, but I can't wait to see what you guys think of this, writing Zari like this was so fun. :) Appreciate any feedback and bits of how to improve on.)

Guest ratetankmark
16 hours ago, DabnDemHatrs said:

Has Season 5 been any good? Because I loved the show up until season 4 and when i tried watching the beginning of season 5 i couldn't even sit though it

It has been good, I just love how bonkers and goofy the show is. 

Guest ratetankmark
18 minutes ago, DabnDemHatrs said:

I loved your story and i think i might try watching the new season because of it

Thanks, shame Zari isn't fat in it. 

1 hour ago, ratetankmark said:

Thanks, shame Zari isn't fat in it. 

Still cute th, also in some outfits she has looked a lil thick.

Very good start to this fic, looking forward to the next chapter

Regarding Legends, I love the show too, I like how they have evolved over the seasons, finding their special flavor of story telling, the goofyness kinda shouldn´t work, but yet its perfect, I think the reason I like season 1 the least is they where still trying to find their identity of the tone of the show and also the cast not jelling at that time,.

oh and Praise Beebo lol

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey, guys, I thought that I'd write another part to this fic, I wasn't happy with how I wrote Gideon in this and I hope that I get a better portrayal of her sass. I hope you all like this part as Zari starts to embrace her size and looks on the bright side of her new girth and appetite. I can't wait to see what you all think of it and if you have any things that you think I can improve on, don't hesitate to let me know. :) Oh, I also decided to do something with this in the form of Zari and Charlie as Charlie has made a few remarks about how gorgeous Zari is. ;)  )

"OK, Gideon, *mmph*, this is so good!" Zari complimented Gideon as she sat in the part of the ship where the team would often have breakfast, before being zapped by that wood carving, Zari would've been the last one there, but she had an urging to get up early that caught her off guard, it was like her stomach had some level of control over here; but she had the need to eat like she never had before. She had her ample body crammed into a black t-shirt that clung to her increasing bulbous stomach and had the writing "Big is Beautiful." on the front in white letters. Her stomach had proved a bit of a struggle as she had struggled to fit herself into a pair of skin-tight jeans that showed off how massive her ass was and made her tree trunk like thighs even more like they belonged in the Amazon Rainforest. 

"I am glad that you are enjoying my cooking Miss Tomaz , but Captain Lance probably would not approve of your new appetite." Gideon tried to tell Zari, who just scoffed a bit as she stuck her fork into a stack of pancakes and practically inhaled them. Zari's had already showed her new appetite by the fact that the table was now full of empty and licked clean plates that were piled high; but Zari still showed no signs of being full and she actually seemed to be indifferent to her weight gain and size. 

"Well, Gideon; I appreciate the concern, but I'm sure that the Legends'll find a way to reverse this and put me back to my old self, so I'll just let loose for a bit and then things'll be OK when I get this reversed." Zari chuckled as she leaned back slightly and rubbed her bloated stomach, wincing a bit at all the food she had packed it with as she breathed heavily thanks to how engorged she was. But she still looked genuinely happy despite the panting and her flushed face, she seemed to finally be happy with the situation, as if she had this side in her all along that she didn't want to unleash. 

"Bloody 'ell." 

Zari heard a familiar British accent, the spoilt and increasingly supersized former social media star looked to the door of the room and saw Charlie, the shape-shifter with the British accent, looking at the pile of empty plates and bowls that Zari had left behind. "Christ, are you sure that you're not the spirit of gluttony or something?" Charlie folded her arms and raised an eyebrow. 

"Please, I'm not a glutton, I always conduct myself in a ladylike manner. -BWUURRPP!-"  Zari boasted, only to be cut off when a deep, gutteral and unladylike belch forced it's way out of her mouth as she was caught off by that sudden moment of piggishness as she blushed and covered her mouth in shock, causing Charlie to chuckle and sarcastically remark "Aye, you're classing up the **." 

"Whatever" Zari rolled her eyes and licked the remaining crumbs off of her fingers without a care in the world as she heard another voice, the gruff and intimidating voice of Mick Rory, who entered the room and bluntly told Zari "If I were you, I'd lay off the pancakes." as the former member of the Flash's Rogues Gallery walked over to the fruit bowl and took a bite out of an apple. 

"Well, I'm not you, I'm easier on the eyes than you are, so zip it!" Zari defensively barked out as Charlie placed a hand on Zari's spare tire of a stomach and encouraged her "Don't take it out on Mick, he just can't appreciate how you look, for the record, you've never looked better." as Zari smiled, showing a slight double chin on her gorgeous face as she bashfully smiled, genuinely feeling a sense of warmth from Charlie's compliment. 

"Alright, gang, good morning, hope you're ready for a great day." the next two to come through the door were Sara Lance, the team captain and Ava Sharpe, as Sara was in the middle of one of her over the top and bombastic speeches, but that speech stopped as she walked in and saw how much damage Zari had done. "...well, it seems like someone had a big breakfast?" Sara placed her hands on her hips as her tone changed to a frustrated mother having to talk some sense into her teenage daughter, that being Zari. 

"Zari...did you do all this?" Sara asked as Zari just responded with a cocky smirk and a passive aggressive response of "Nothing gets past you, Captain." as Sara looked up and addressed Gideon "Gideon; why did you make whatever you wanted for Zari? You know she's being influenced by that...thing that's turned her into a glutton!" as the A.I responded to the captain with a particularly blunt. 

"With all due respect Captain, it is not often that Miss Tomaz is this quiet. Plus, she has been very complimentary of my cooking." as Ava chimed in with a innocent "That is true, Gideon's cooking is amazing." as Sara looked at her girlfriend with a irritated expression and an exasperated "Who's side are you on, babe?" before the blonde turned her attention back to the stuffed to the brim Zari. 

"OK, Zari, you made this mess, now clean it up?" as Zari just snorted and looked up at Sara and taunted her from the position of her chair "It's your fault that I'm in this mess, you're the one who left that thing out for anyone to get? You're just fortunate that the one who found it happened to be the only one who could pull off this size." as Zari ran her hands over her enlarged body, like she was proud of her new girth and gluttonous appetite. 

Sara wasn't in the mood to argue with the immature behemoth, so she decided to be the bigger person and clean up the pile of plates and bowls herself, with the help of Ava and Charlie; all the while the arrogant Zari just lazed around as she waited for her big breakfast to digest. With the table now cleared, Zari heaved herself up with a bit of a struggle due to her expanded bulk, but not before giving a final remark to Gideon "I expect that tomorrow will be even grander?" as she ungracefully lumbered past the Legends, her ample body swaying and her wide hips bashing into Charlie. 

"Oops." Zari looked over to Charlie and whispered to the shapeshifter "Thanks for the compliments." as it seemed like their eyes had locked for longer than needed as Zari seemed to like the love that Charlie had for her new girth. With that Zari made her exit, her wide load of an ass shaking from side to size and getting the attention of both Charlie and Sara, Charlie even mentioning "That's the nicest view I've seen in a while." as Sara, seemingly hypnotised by the jiggling rear of the overweight Zari, agreed. 

"Hey, Ava...think you could get a - " as Ava cut her girlfriend off with a slap to the back of the head, causing the smaller blonde to yelp and stagger forward as Ava gave her girlfriend a death-stare, causing Sara to nervously chuckle and say "I was just kidding, honest." as Charlie turned to the two and asked "Is there a chance we can keep her that size? Thicc Zari is so much better." 

"I mean, I saw we give her a week or so before we try to change her back, she seems to be enjoying herself, what if she doesn't want to change back?" Sara thought, not really anticipating how quickly Zari would go from being frantic about her weight gain to actively embracing it. "If you don't change her back, she'll weigh us down, literally." Mick bluntly added his unvarnished and unflinchingly honest opinion. 

"Yeah, but what a way to go" Charlie grinned widely at her mind was awash with images of Zari at increasingly bigger and bigger weights, there was something between the two and Charlie wanted to find out if Zari felt the same way as Charlie did; so, the shapeshifter jogged out of the room and after the increasingly overweight Zari. It didn't take too long to find Zari as she was more lumbering and out of shape, her feast had also left her a bloated, sweating and unfit tub of lard, she had only made it to the end of the hallway by the time Charlie caught up with her. 

"Hey, Zari!" Charlie called out as she got Zari's attention, who turned her head and seemed to genuinely smile as she saw Charlie jog up to her; "Hey, Charlie, thanks for the compliments back there; I mean, I know I deserve them, but I'm bigger and therefore I should get more compliments." Zari fanned herself as her belly rolls were clearly visable underneath her black t-shirt, which was riding up and exposing her rotund her gut was. 

"Well, I can't deny that you wear the weight well, wish I could pull off a size like that" Charlie joked as Zari raised an eyebrow "You're a shapeshifter, surely you can morph yourself to be that big?" as Charlie corrected the overweight beauty "I'm a shapeshifter, not a size shifter...plus, I wouldn't wear it as well as you, so why even bother?" as Zari very smugly responded with a cocky smirk and a "Yeah, you're right, I'm really the only one who can pull this size off." 

Charlie was about to respond before she the two heard the alarm sounding, letting them know that Sara needed them and that they were being sent out to go after an Encore, as the two made their way to the command room of the Waverider, Charlie felt herself being drawn to the jiggling of Zari's ample and heaving body. She wasn't sure of how to tell Zari how she felt about her, but she couldn't think about that now as they entered the room, where the rest of the Legends were waiting. 

"Great, the gang's all here." Sara said with a smile as she looked at the rag-tag bunch of misfits that were her team before saying something that got Zari's attention "Who loves cake?" Sara asked with a cheerful tone that she often used before going out on whatever encore they had to stop. "She does" Mick pointed to Zari, who indignantly glared at Mick "Don't bodyshame me, Mick!" Zari bit out and even stuck her tongue out to Mick. 

"Mick...be nice." Sara tried to ease tensions, very much feeling like the mother of the group. "Right, well, good news because there's word of encore activity in France, specifically in 1793." Sara stopped, expecting the rest of her crew to finish off where she started "What happened in 1793, guys?" as she sounded more and more like a school teacher trying to get the class to take an interest in history. 

"Was it the year that Mick was born?" Zari condescendingly asked, flashing a smile at Mick, who just grunted in annoyance, Sara just sighed heavily "The French Revolution, guys! There's been encore activity located during the time the French peasants rose up...but, there's hints that people have been dropping dead, literally partying themselves to death, it's likely that the encore is whoever is hosting this massive party...Zari?" Sara asked with a cheeky smile. 

"Are you ready to finally get off this ship? We've got a mission for you, you know how to mingle with the rich and the famous, you love nothing more than a good party...just stay focused on the mission, yeah?" Sara stressed to Zari how important it was to not get distracted. 

Zari didn't say anything as she just squealed in delight that she was finally getting to do something, her fat shaking as she threw her beefy arms around Charlie in a comically over the top hug. "Sara?" Ava whispered while Zari was celebrating "Are you sure that she won't get distracted? This'll be a big party with cake and the finest food." as Sara just brushed off her girlfriend's concerns. "Come on, what's the worst that could happen?" 

(Leaving it on a bit of a cliffhanger, the next part'll be how Zari does and we see if she can hold herself back from not eating every scrap of food in this party? It was based on the episode where Marie Antoniette showed up and was making people party to death. Hope you guys liked this, can't wait to see what you think of it?)

"So we've got to find an encore 

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey, guys, thought that I'd add another part to this, sort of a alternative version of the LOT episode set in the French Revolution; so it won't be exactly like it is and I don't think I'll be able to give a description for the outfits, just how Zari's increasingly swelling and bloated body looks in her attire. Hope you guys like this and any comments are much appreciated; I'm having a lot of fun writing this and it's kinda helping me get through this Covid world that we're all living in. This is also not how the Queen was portrayed in the original episode, but I thought I'd put my own spin on things and I am well aware of how ridiculous this is, but Legends is a ridiculous show.)

"So, this is it?" Zari grunted as she tried to adjust her corset around growing globe of a gut, her pancake feast was starting to bite her as the young woman winced in pain, her stomach gurgling and showing signs that she was being too heavy handed with it. The heavyweight Zari's gut was clearly trying not to explode out of her tight fitting, period accurate costume as that was just another thing that she wasn't happy about. 

"What do you mean, this is it? This was considered lavish for the time?" Ava looked at the irritated Zari, the blonde girlfriend of Sara was genuinely caught off guard at how much Zari was complaining; that said, their incredibly different upbringings, if you could call what Ava had a true 'upbringing' couldn't be more different. "I mean, Marie Antoinette was the party animal of the French Revolution." 

"Pfft, this is a party? yawn." Zari pettily pretended to yawn, which caused Ava to narrow her eyes a bit at how unappreciative Zari was being, after she had spent all the time complaining about not getting to go on a mission, when she finally did get to go on one, she was unhappy with it. "Whatever, I'm hungry; I'm going to hit the buffet." Zari scoffed and tried to lumber by the packed party hall, filled with peasants a like. 

"Maybe we can leave her here?" Mick suggested in his typically blunt tone, he wouldn't lose any sleep of the overweight social media influencer eating to her hearts content and getting left behind; it would be one less annoying voice on the Waverider. Sara, however, wasn't having any of it as she turned to Mick and responded with the tone of a frustrated mother, despite the fact that Mick towered over her. 

"We can't leave her Mick, everyone can change, look at how you've changed from what you used to be?" Sara smiled, which only caused Mick to grumble under his breath and respond to the captain of the Waverider with a simple, yet easy to understand response. 

"After she's finished here, we'd need to roll her out of here; let's just find this hell princess and get this over with." as Mick barged past the partying and dancing riff-raff, causing Behrad and Nate to look at each-other and then back to Sara. 

"Erm, captain -" Nate was about to suggest, only for Sara to cut him off with a slightly irritated sigh, she knew what they were going to ask and she wasn't really in the mood considering that she had to keep the newly gluttonous and overweight Zari under control. 

"Yes, guys, you can go and mingle, you might find some information on whichever encore is causing people to literally drop dead from partying; just don't get too caught up in it?" Sara sternly insisted, as soon as she gave her reluctant blessing, however, Nate and Behrad were already on their way. 

"Hey, I'm going to keep an eye on Zari, OK? Make sure she doesn't eat all the food in France." Charlie said, trying to think of a way to get closer to Zari, for some reason, Charlie was increasingly fascinated with the new and improved Zari; The thoughts on Zari getting even larger was something that Charlie would kick herself if she missed out on. With the team all splitting off, Sara and Ava just looked at each-other and sighed, why did they let their 'kids' go out unsupervised? 

Meanwhile, Zari was lumbering to a massive banquet table, rudely bulldozing her way by people and using her stomach as a sort of battering ram, due to her weight gain and her already stuffed gut, Zari was a panting and wheezing mess by the time she made it to the banquet table. It was piled high with food that looked like it was practically made for a queen, which Zari already considered herself anyway. 

Zari leaned over and grabbed a big turkey leg and started to tear into the meat with gusto, letting out a moan of pleasure as she tore into the tasty meat, but, despite her need to gorge herself, she never forgot her manners; she was eating at a rapid pace, but she wasn't attracting any attention by eating like a pig. The increasingly engorged influencer's stomach was wobbling from the slighest of movements and nearly bumping into various peasants trying to get as much food as they could. 

But, as Zari reached over for a big cup of wine, she got cut off by another hand catching onto it, the hand was fat, the fingers were noticeably larger and almost sausage-like, it was then that Zari heard a French accent grunt out, like it was heavy and deeper. 

"excusez moi!" as Zari looked up and saw an overweight, hell, a morbidly obese young woman clad in a red dress that could be used as a tent, she wore a white, large wig that was common for the time period and, despite that, she was really attractive; although Zari was sure that she had seen this woman before, she looked familiar but she couldn't think of where from? 

"That is mine!" the obese blob of blubber grunted as she snatched it from Zari and started to ungracefully chug from it, the woman must've tipped the scales at 500lbs, she had a neck eclipsing double chin that gave her a noticeably jowl that wobbled with every over the top word; her cheeks were chubbier and her pretty face had a sense of roundness to it. She had a stomach that looked more like a mountain and seemed to prevent her from reaching other areas of the banquet table. 

"Who might you be?" Zari scoffed a bit at the woman's rudeness, which caused her to give a deep, wheezing laugh that sent her massively unfit body into a fit of heavy wobbling, it even left her slightly out of breath as she continued to grunt out in her French accent. "Oh, madame, how do you not know the name of the greatest woman to ever walk the earth? The woman who put zis party together? Moi name is Marie Antoinette." Marie boasted, a insufferably smug smile on her food stained and glistening with sweat face as Zari looked the land whale up and down. 

"Oh, you're the one who put on this subpar party?" Zari taunted, as Marie narrowed her eyes at the insolence of this pudgy individual, Marie would've responded, if she hadn't rudely torn a pie from a peasants hand and torn into it like a wild animal, devouring it in mere seconds, causing Zari's own plump face to wrinkle in disgust. 

"Ewww, gross." Zari had thought that someone of royal status would conduct themselves in a more ladylike manner, as this was going on, Charlie managed to squeeze herself next to Zari, the shapeshifter wrapped one of her arms around Zari's increasingly wide back. 

"Everything OK, Zari?" Charlie asked as the overweight Zari just took another bit of food, this time a pie of her own, and ate it with a more dignified and ladylike manner, in direct contrast to the monstrously gluttonus Marie Antoniette; but, when Charlie's eyes looked upon the gargantuan host of this party, she was at a loss for words as Charlie just managed to stammer out. 

"Bloody 'ell, she looked a lot less...queen sized in my head." Charlie looked at the massive young woman, who didn't seem to care about the fact that her party hall was filled with people dropping dead, all the while she was still eating with a piggish desire to just keep eating and eating. Zari, however, was still hungry and she wasn't going to let some land whale with a bad French accent stop her. 

"Look, OK, you're clearly in need of a diet, I have a great surgeon who could get that fat pumped right out of you" Zari patronisingly encouraged as Marie just let out another obnoxious laugh, chugging down two more cups of wine at once; before slamming them both on the table and letting out a thunderous, almost room shaking belch. 

"BWOOOOOOUUUUUUURRRRRRRRPPPP!!...why would I want my beautiful size to be taken away from me? I want to be bigger, I want all the food in France...in the world to be in my belly. But not before the ungrateful scum from the sewers get what they deserve? Now, if you'll excusez moi...the Queen needs cake." as Marie snapped her sausage like, food stained fingers and, in front of Charlie and Zari's eyes, a massive table of cakes appeared in front of the power buzzed and unstable French royal. 

However, it became clear that the amount of cakes Marie got was tied to how many people had dropped dead at her party, showing she was perfectly happy to throw away lives to feed her insaitable appetite. As The Legends that had gone their seperate ways noticed that more and more bodies were disappearing from the party hall floor, it seemed that their energy was being transformed into cakes. 

"Guys, I think we've found our encore." Sara looked at the wildly consuming Marie, who was ravenous devouring cakes with a gusto that almost made Mick of all people turn green, causing the pyromaniac to look at Sara and say, for once, with a genuine ernestness. 

"I take back everything I've said about princess." he referenced Zari by his unofficial nickname for her as Nate and Behrad, who were also enjoying the food, both looked up at the sight of the mountainous Marie Antoniette devouring cakes like there was no tomorrow. 

"Hey...does she look like Nora?" Nate asked as Zari and Charlie had both joined the legends, albeit with Zari still stuffing a slice of cake into her mouth, before shrugging with her mouthful of the tasty cake.

"That's who she reminded me of!" as cake went flying from her mouth and all over the place, causing the team to have to dodge bits of cake from Zari's mouth, causing Zari to nervously chuckle. "My bad." 

"OK, so what's the big deal? She's just a big, lumbering oath, what do you think she can do to harm us??" Charlie scoffed as she called out "Hey, you fat cow, what do you think you can to do us considering you're bigger than a bloody hou-"

Charlie was cut off as she was suddenly flung against the wall with a thud as the team looked to the smirking and cackling Marie, wiping the cake stains from her fat face with the back of her hand, she breathed heavily, her mammoth body heaving with every grunting, almost struggling breath. "Who says that I need to move? Non...zis will be fun, down in hell, zey gave moi more power...I am invincible." 

"Great, a psychopathic queen the size of a planet and telekinesis? That's weird even for us." Sara was, for once, caught off guard as Zari corrected her Captain, although it maybe wasn't the right time to tell the blonde former League of Assassins member this. 

"She is not a queen, she eats like an absolute pig, I'm surprised that I wasn't sick...just...she's so gross." 

"Yeah, table manners aren't really the concern now, Zari!" Behrad told his sister as he got ready to use his air totem, only for the young man to get flung up into the air by the cackling encore before Marie stopped him in mid air and, with a mockingly sweet tone, she taunted the dazed brother of Zari.

"Au Reviour" Marie even waved mockingly before sending Behrad flying backwards and into the wall, causing him to be knocked unconcious as the booming laughter of the deranged tub of lard echoed throughout the building. "Zis world belongs to moi!" as Marie then celebrated by gobbling up more cakes, as if the Legends were nothing to worry about. 

"Behrad!" Zari yelled as she lumbered towards Behrad, who was starting to stir, Zari's fat wobbled like jelly as she got beside her brother, this was the first time that the team had seen compassion from this vain and self absorbed and shallow social media star. This proved that, behind all the vanity and the gluttony, Zari was still a good person. 

"Would anyone else like to challenge moi?" Marie arrogantly boasted, feeling unstoppable as she chugged more and more wine, her fat face looking flushed due to her rampage of gluttonoy and drinking, that and she was so unfit that even barely having to move had gotten her gasping for air. 

"I'll take care of this!" Mick insisted, not even waiting to hear any kind of plan and instead going charging in, the former criminal turned Legend blasted his trusty flame thrower at Marie, who actually staggered, almost tumbling back, but that had shown that the mountain could be moved. 

"Non, you will not!" Marie snapped out, again using her telekinesis to launch Mick away, however, while this was going on, Zari was helping Behrad to his feet as his overweight sister looked at him with a embarrassed chuckle. 

"That must be what you think of me, is it?" Zari asked as Behrad, despite practically having butterflies flying around his head, managed to give a somewhat witty remark "Nah, you might be with a few more cheat days, though."

"Hey, Pretty Boy, a little help!?" the two heard Mick even bark out orders as he was sent flying towards them, quickly thinking fast, Behrad blasted out a gust from his air totem to slow Mick's rapid impact, slowing the pyromaniac down to the point where he crashed into a heap in front of them. 

"You alright, Mick?" Zari asked, as the surly firestarter stood up and looked at the duo, before, in a rare moment of genuine respect, he managed to mumble out "Thanks for the save, pretty boy." as Behrad flashed a goofy smile. 

"Thanks, Mick."

"Wipe that grin off your face, don't get used to it!" Mick bit back before the trio got back together with Sara, Ava and Charlie as they thought of a way to topple the titan encore, who was looking more unwell, like the distraction and having to not focus on rampant gluttony was causing her body to realise how mammoth she was. 

"Guys, I think I have an idea." Sara said as she also realised that Marie hadn't been using her powers on more than one person, it seemed that the power buzzed, food buzzed and seemingly actually buzzed Marie wasn't as powerful as she thought herself to be. 

"Hey, Marie!" Zari called out as she casually sauntered over to Marie, who was back to stuffing her face with seemingly endless cakes, her fat face smeared with bits of cake, Zari had a way to distract the Queen and that was to give her the biggest insult that Zari could throw at her. 

"I bet that I can eat more than you."

Not even giving a verbal response, Marie instantly grabbed Zari and pulled her towards her, getting eye to eye with the overweight, but nowhere near as out of control, former social media influencer. 

"Please, I can eat you alive, madam!" Marie boasted, confident that she was in control, only for Zari to simply smirk, which instantly caused the colossal encore to realise that something was wrong; but, unfortunately for her, she realised it a bit too late. 

First, she was blasted with a massive gust of air from Behrad's air totem, causing Marie to yell and stagger back, her ungainly, obese and bloated body had been sitting for so long, that Marie soon felt like her stomach was a bomb about to explode. Dropping Zari, Marie tried to use her telekinesis, but she couldn't focus due to her body dominating her thoughts of how she felt like she was going to hurl. 

Sara was the next to fly in as she nailed Marie with a big kick to her massive slab of fat that was her stomach, again, Marie got staggered back, wincing and clutching onto her titanic gut in pain and discomfort. At this point, she was drilled in the face by Nate, who had activated his Steel form and that punch, incredibly, still didn't cause Marie to leave her feet, even if she was getting incredibly close to a nearby window that overlooked the poverty stricken slums of Paris. 

"No, No!" Marie begged, her obese and ungainly body making it hard for her to keep her balance as she teetered on the edge of being sent flying down to the very citizens that she had tried to have party to death. 

"Bit of advice, darling." Zari said as she looked right at the panicked Marie with a smirk "Bigger doesn't always mean better." as Zari took Behrad's wrist and the Tomaz siblings used the air totem to blast the gargantuan Marie through the window, sending her falling like a meteor of blubber, screaming obscenities in French all the while before she landed with a city shaking crash, even causing the ground to crater under her 500lbs frame. 

The Legends wanted to see the destruction that Marie's landing had caused, but, incredibly, the morbidly obese encore was comically laying on her back, like an upturned turtle as she moaned in pain and discomfort' Marie tried to heave herself up but her own fat was a barrier to mobility, her own gluttony and girth that she arrogantly lorded over the less fortunate of France had come back to bite her. 

Looking around, Marie nervously saw a horde of peasants surrounding her, trying to save her own skin, Marie nervously chuckled as if it was all a big misunderstanding as she tried to save face with the people that wanted her head. "Ahem...Let Them Eat Cake?" as the Legends heard Marie screaming in frantic panic, but being unable to move due to her massive size. Zari, however, took some time to watch it. 

Not because she was sadistic, but because she wanted to be reminded of what she must never become, although Zari Tomaz unquestionably loved food; she would never put her stomach's needs over her friends and her family that was the Legends.

Very good chapter. it worked fine the way you described the clothes, I could just imagine this scenario going down at the Palace of Versailles.

When I was reading this chapter I listened to Queens "Killer Queen" where Marie Antoinette was mentioned and also Queens "Fat Bottomed Girls.

Guest ratetankmark
16 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

Very good chapter. it worked fine the way you described the clothes, I could just imagine this scenario going down at the Palace of Versailles.

When I was reading this chapter I listened to Queens "Killer Queen" where Marie Antoinette was mentioned and also Queens "Fat Bottomed Girls.

My version of LOT Marie fits both Queen songs. xD