BF doesn't like my gain

Hi. Need some advice.

During  lockdown I have been actively gaining but I did tell my BF I was deliberately doing it. I'm not going  to the gym so it just seemed a good time. Last week  I hit 200LBS I've gained about 25lbs during lockdown. No cloths fit I have a  a big belly ( which I've never had) thick legs and rolls of fat. I am so in love with my new body even all the strech marks  I really  want to get bigger, but my bf keeps making little remarks about my " wobbly bits" and how it will be good for me to get back to the gym. I want more strech mark's but he keeps showing me adverts for creams to help dull them. I don't know  what to do, I've told him I'm happy with my body but hes not interested. What do I do. I really want to keep gaining. 

It seems unfair of him to expect you to change your body. If you are happy then that is the main thing. If you want to continue gaining, the do it.

Is he an FA? Hopefully he comes around and starts loving your new fatter body.

I say you dump this dude and find someone who accepts you for you that way your not being judged for how you look what you eat and how you feel about yourself most importantly. Sometimes it doesn't work with someone and the right person is out their for you. If he really cared about you he wouldn't make any remarks about you period. 

Guest Tundrakyle

I would try talk to him and explain to him that this is something you want to do. Maybe show him this site? A lot of problems in relationships happen because of poor communication. I'd say talk to him first, and if things dont go well then go to plan b. If you wanna to talk about it or want some advice send me a DM!

2 minutes ago, Tundrakyle said:

I would try talk to him and explain to him that this is something you want to do. Maybe show him this site? A lot of problems in relationships happen because of poor communication. I'd say talk to him first, and if things dont go well then go to plan b. If you wanna to talk about it or want some advice send me a DM!

Think like this if he is making remarks about her and wants her to go to the gym why would you stay with someone who disrespects you like that.. they are not married hince the term Boyfriend lmao 

Guest Tundrakyle

I understand, but it's always good to try and communicate first before you go and dump somebody. That's why I said talk first, then maybe think about ending the relationship.

Im sure they could talk it out but honestly she seems much happier if she was with someone who didn't always have this regret in the back of their mind " like really she wants to get fatter" i mean i hope they can but first hand i know what its like with snarky remarks and such lol.. But here is to hoping they can work it out  🤞

He could be trying to be supportive of what most people want (to lose weight and not get stretch marks). So don’t throw out the whole boyfriend yet. 

Talk to him. Tell him. And if he still wants you to lose weight and is rude to you. Then you throw out the whole boyfriend.