MILFs/women in their 40s gaining weight

Guest jake69

i do think it is a sweet age to gain weight. getting comfortable. getting comfy clothes and relaxing. cellulite will likely be massive and she will not be as worried about gaining. i see only positives. my mother in law may be in this category and it was very hot to see her in a bikini flaunting her cellulite and wide hips even do she has been a longtime skinny and been under the knife to remove some loose skin from preganancies

• 1 month later...

in that age range a lot of good things happen. if things are stable, there is some genetic predisposition to get heavier and softer. both a good thing. more cellulite and a bigger belly. also... if things are alright and the lady is comfortable a healthy amount of weight gain may come. this could be a wonders age for FA's specially for the ones who are into weight gain and not just someone being fat. also, a terrible moment to be with a fit rat as they will run and run and no curves will be there, just bones, time to run indeed. i do hope my wife reaches a new max weight when he get to this range.