Quantcast
Jump to content
jake69

MILFs/women in their 40s gaining weight

27 posts / 2986 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

This topic has always interested me ever since a friend's mom went from thin to massive thighs with cellulite and a huge ass over the course of a winter once she hit 40. She must have put on 50-60 pounds in about 4-5 months. It was strange because before the weight gain she was a typical suburban mom with no ass that became a PAWG almost overnight. She was bursting out of her jean shorts that summer and seemed to really enjoy flaunting her new figure.  

Another friend's mom around this time gained quickly too but it all went to her boobs, which became massive. 

Women at this age seem to be able to gain a massive amount of weight in a really short time. I assume it is because of a slowing metabolism.

Does anyone else also find this topic interesting and have any personal experiences seeing MILFs gain weight? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Teacher that was in her mid 40's during high school. Had to have weighed maybe 140 pounds when we went on summer break. Due to some kind of absence she didn't return until closer to winter, and I honestly didn't recognize her. Her face had blown up, she was sporting a big hanging belly, ass had gotten wide and round. Definitely bottom heavy, with a serious waddle now as she had to swing her legs out in order to walk.

 

She went from wearing dress pants and button up shirts to almost exclusively mumu type dresses. Breasts went from petite to large hanging type DDD's or larger. She must have gained close to a hundred pounds. Didn't see her too much since then, but pictures from faculty and friends who still live in the area show she kept getting bigger and is now closer to 300 pounds than not. 

 

It was kinda strange because she was very fitness obsessed before that summer, and was always doing something active around the school and eating healthy. When she got back it was fast food and candy bars all day everyday, especially during breaks between classes. Like a complete 180. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Number21 said:

Teacher that was in her mid 40's during high school. Had to have weighed maybe 140 pounds when we went on summer break. Due to some kind of absence she didn't return until closer to winter, and I honestly didn't recognize her. Her face had blown up, she was sporting a big hanging belly, ass had gotten wide and round. Definitely bottom heavy, with a serious waddle now as she had to swing her legs out in order to walk.

 

She went from wearing dress pants and button up shirts to almost exclusively mumu type dresses. Breasts went from petite to large hanging type DDD's or larger. She must have gained close to a hundred pounds. Didn't see her too much since then, but pictures from faculty and friends who still live in the area show she kept getting bigger and is now closer to 300 pounds than not. 

 

It was kinda strange because she was very fitness obsessed before that summer, and was always doing something active around the school and eating healthy. When she got back it was fast food and candy bars all day everyday, especially during breaks between classes. Like a complete 180. 

I always wonder in situations like this what caused the change.

I sometimes wonder if it starts as them putting a bit of weight without realizing it. It's not a huge amount at first but enough so that it makes exercising harder or being active less pleasant. Then the combination of being less active combined with the bad habits they developed leads to a more significant weight gain. By the time these women realize how much they've actually gained, they say "screw it" because they realize they're older and it's going to be hard to lose that much weight and they also have gotten too used to the lazy lifestyle by that point. 

There is something really interesting about the thought of an older women finally losing control after years of diet and exercise and then gaining a lot of weight most likely she'll never be able to lose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Number21 said:

Teacher that was in her mid 40's during high school. Had to have weighed maybe 140 pounds when we went on summer break. Due to some kind of absence she didn't return until closer to winter, and I honestly didn't recognize her. Her face had blown up, she was sporting a big hanging belly, ass had gotten wide and round. Definitely bottom heavy, with a serious waddle now as she had to swing her legs out in order to walk.

 

She went from wearing dress pants and button up shirts to almost exclusively mumu type dresses. Breasts went from petite to large hanging type DDD's or larger. She must have gained close to a hundred pounds. Didn't see her too much since then, but pictures from faculty and friends who still live in the area show she kept getting bigger and is now closer to 300 pounds than not. 

 

It was kinda strange because she was very fitness obsessed before that summer, and was always doing something active around the school and eating healthy. When she got back it was fast food and candy bars all day everyday, especially during breaks between classes. Like a complete 180. 

Seems like the combined results of some medical condition coupled by Eating Binge Disorder and pre-menopausal aging. 

 

Does she take some medication? Anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i do think it is a sweet age to gain weight. getting comfortable. getting comfy clothes and relaxing. cellulite will likely be massive and she will not be as worried about gaining. i see only positives. my mother in law may be in this category and it was very hot to see her in a bikini flaunting her cellulite and wide hips even do she has been a longtime skinny and been under the knife to remove some loose skin from preganancies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s a mother down my street who was always so slim and petite, as soon as she got Into her earlier 40’s it was unbelievable, she absolutely blew up into a huge round ball with a massive pawg ass and waddling everywhere I couldn’t believe my luck! She lost a bit but she’s still really nice and curvy with a big booty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

i do think it is a sweet age to gain weight. getting comfortable. getting comfy clothes and relaxing. cellulite will likely be massive and she will not be as worried about gaining. i see only positives. my mother in law may be in this category and it was very hot to see her in a bikini flaunting her cellulite and wide hips even do she has been a longtime skinny and been under the knife to remove some loose skin from preganancies

That is another thing I like about this age group. I feel like they are more likely to wear a bikini than a younger woman would. There are many that are self conscious but many who also don't give a rip. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Adz94 said:

There’s a mother down my street who was always so slim and petite, as soon as she got Into her earlier 40’s it was unbelievable, she absolutely blew up into a huge round ball with a massive pawg ass and waddling everywhere I couldn’t believe my luck! She lost a bit but she’s still really nice and curvy with a big booty

The easily putting on weight thing is why I've always thought for a feeder into women the ideal partner is a woman around this age. Many of them easily inflate without much effort. 

Your story reminded me of the wife of my old boss. I was never friends with her but occasionally saw pictures of her through his Facebook. He wasn't that active on it so he rarely posted pictures of his family, but one day a couple of years after I no longer worked for him he posted one and she was easily double her old weight with a double chin. It was weird because she was a runner (think 5Ks?) and really slim previously, but apparently at some point she gave it all up. I have always wondered what changed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, jake69 said:

The easily putting on weight thing is why I've always thought for a feeder into women the ideal partner is a woman around this age. Many of them easily inflate without much effort. 

Your story reminded me of the wife of my old boss. I was never friends with her but occasionally saw pictures of her through his Facebook. He wasn't that active on it so he rarely posted pictures of his family, but one day a couple of years after I no longer worked for him he posted one and she was easily double her old weight with a double chin. It was weird because she was a runner (think 5Ks?) and really slim previously, but apparently at some point she gave it all up. I have always wondered what changed. 

Actually I just checked. She probably only gained 40 or 50 pounds. It seemed like a lot more, but it was still a big change. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I first started dating my now wife, her mom was carrying a little extra weight to begin with, but she had a foot injury and then was promoted at her job so she basically sits all day. Over the last ~5 years I've watched her easily put on a decent amount of weight. I can't really put a number to it but her hips have definitely gotten wide, and her belly actually sticks out now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RCB said:

When I first started dating my now wife, her mom was carrying a little extra weight to begin with, but she had a foot injury and then was promoted at her job so she basically sits all day. Over the last ~5 years I've watched her easily put on a decent amount of weight. I can't really put a number to it but her hips have definitely gotten wide, and her belly actually sticks out now

Damn that is hot sounding do you have any pics to share by chance man 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Damn that is hot sounding do you have any pics to share by chance man 

Currently no but we have frequent family gatherings so I'll be sure to get some

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm around that age, and I've found late 20s and early 30s to be the most common time for a sudden weight gain of 25-50lbs. In your 40s, a gradual gain is to be expected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think my wife, who just turned 40 last month, it going in this direction (finally!).  Her lowest weight was 120lb (at 5'-7") but that was due to an abusive relationship she had who always her snide remarks about her weight.  When I met her she's around 145lb I believe.. that was 14 years ago.  Her previous max (until now was about 7-8 years ago between kid #2 and 3 where she hit 215 but then went on a dairy-free diet and got back down to 180.  She never gained much during pregnancies.. only like 15-20 lbs at the most.. mainly due to a ton of nausea.  Since kid #3 came in late 2015, the weight very gradually come back on to the point where she hit her previous high of 215 in the last year. 

For the last few months, however, things have accelerated substantially.  She's around 250lb with a voracious appetite .. probably putting away at least 4-5k calories a day.  Eating fast food almost daily on top of slicing up an 8 oz block of Tillamook cheddar cheese (which is close to 1000 cal)  for a snack and at least 2 cartons of Haagen Dazs choc ice cream DAILY, each about 900 calories.   For a while I was making some milkshakes with heavy cream but she's all about the Haagen Dazs right now.  A few days ago she had one at 8am for breakfast.

We're taking a beach vacation in a few weeks and she's bought a couple of 2 piece swimsuits and I am in love.  She's definitely feeling more confident about herself.  She knows I like her bigger and want her to continue to gain... which she says is ok with that for now (all depending on her health).  At this rate I fully expect her to hit 300 lb by the holidays.  She has lost control and as I continue to buy the food I know she binges on she will continue to gain.  

Most of her gain, say 90%, is boobs and belly, with the rest across her butt, legs, and arms a bit.  Face definitely fuller as well.  To compare with one of the models out there, I'd say she looks like how Bigcutie Marilyn started 7-8 years ago.  She pretty much looks like she's 9 months pregnant.. the last kid just destroyed her ab muscles so she has a very distended upper belly with her lower belly gradually getting bigger and softer and jiggles much more so as the fat sets in.  Currently 2x clothes (size 20) but starting to order 3x tops.  Boobs 42DDD but have a feeling that will only last a couple more months.  They are hanging lower and the side boob fat is exploding as well.

Maybe one of these days a pic will be posted but for now I'll keep updating if things continue the way they are. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude that is awesome ! I am hoping that day comes soon because a pic of her now would be freaking awesome lol.. But thank you for going into such good detail on her 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, SamSpade said:

I think my wife, who just turned 40 last month, it going in this direction (finally!).  Her lowest weight was 120lb (at 5'-7") but that was due to an abusive relationship she had who always her snide remarks about her weight.  When I met her she's around 145lb I believe.. that was 14 years ago.  Her previous max (until now was about 7-8 years ago between kid #2 and 3 where she hit 215 but then went on a dairy-free diet and got back down to 180.  She never gained much during pregnancies.. only like 15-20 lbs at the most.. mainly due to a ton of nausea.  Since kid #3 came in late 2015, the weight very gradually come back on to the point where she hit her previous high of 215 in the last year. 

For the last few months, however, things have accelerated substantially.  She's around 250lb with a voracious appetite .. probably putting away at least 4-5k calories a day.  Eating fast food almost daily on top of slicing up an 8 oz block of Tillamook cheddar cheese (which is close to 1000 cal)  for a snack and at least 2 cartons of Haagen Dazs choc ice cream DAILY, each about 900 calories.   For a while I was making some milkshakes with heavy cream but she's all about the Haagen Dazs right now.  A few days ago she had one at 8am for breakfast.

We're taking a beach vacation in a few weeks and she's bought a couple of 2 piece swimsuits and I am in love.  She's definitely feeling more confident about herself.  She knows I like her bigger and want her to continue to gain... which she says is ok with that for now (all depending on her health).  At this rate I fully expect her to hit 300 lb by the holidays.  She has lost control and as I continue to buy the food I know she binges on she will continue to gain.  

Most of her gain, say 90%, is boobs and belly, with the rest across her butt, legs, and arms a bit.  Face definitely fuller as well.  To compare with one of the models out there, I'd say she looks like how Bigcutie Marilyn started 7-8 years ago.  She pretty much looks like she's 9 months pregnant.. the last kid just destroyed her ab muscles so she has a very distended upper belly with her lower belly gradually getting bigger and softer and jiggles much more so as the fat sets in.  Currently 2x clothes (size 20) but starting to order 3x tops.  Boobs 42DDD but have a feeling that will only last a couple more months.  They are hanging lower and the side boob fat is exploding as well.

Maybe one of these days a pic will be posted but for now I'll keep updating if things continue the way they are. 😁

It sounds like she will be at 300 soon. I'm sure everyone would be glad to see the pics if you ever decide to post them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2020 at 11:22 PM, RCB said:

When I first started dating my now wife, her mom was carrying a little extra weight to begin with, but she had a foot injury and then was promoted at her job so she basically sits all day. Over the last ~5 years I've watched her easily put on a decent amount of weight. I can't really put a number to it but her hips have definitely gotten wide, and her belly actually sticks out now

Have you noticed if she's adopted a lot of "fat" habits?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ima be honest I had my fair share of "fat teachers" when I was going to school. I'd say probably around 3-4 were fat fat or gained a bunch of weight. I'll tell you guys about 1 of them as I have a couple pics from when I went to my nephew's graduation and the teacher was there. So here's the story:

 

So when I had this teacher she was slim. 5'6 is probably just around 130 my guess. She didn't have much fat persay. Supposedly from a friend of mine she had broken up with her boyfriend at the time and she didn't take it well it seemed(judging by the outcome the breakup probably caused it maybe). I had her class right after lunch and whenever I walked in she would always be having fast food, which wasn't usual for her(also keep in mind this was at the end of the year so I didn't witness the gain in its full glory :/). So the last month and a half it was pretty much fast food for lunch. I didn't notice she looked thicker by the time school was out, probably 10 pounds heavier, nothing major. FAST FORWARD 4 years later and I'm at my nephew's graduation. As it ended and people exited I was with the fam and then someone came up and said hi to me, I wondered who it was as the voice at first I didn't recognize. I turned around and it was that same teacher but she was HUGE! I didn't even recognize her at all. Ain't no way she was 130 anymore. It was crazy to see that she had gained that much weight since I had her as a teacher. After we talked for bit I knew I had to snag a few. Wonder what shes up to now. If yall wanna hear the others just let me know!

20200524_052952.thumb.jpg.e50158ed7f35ee1243f363847f5637b1.jpg

20200524_052613.thumb.jpg.d2390cb39e19456cbd84a57633448701.jpg

20200524_052922.thumb.jpg.00617677da02d6ff14019251c110c08a.jpg

20200524_052903.thumb.jpg.a03d42d70ec017abde38dd43060244b6.jpg

2048515760_Screenshot_20180604-184310_VideoPlayer.thumb.jpg.1509d1fc1c14f2f7e3d61c3a3bdcd420.jpg

1979941884_Screenshot_20180604-184456_VideoPlayer.thumb.jpg.b0644385b18546f6aab0c756b28b750c.jpg

20200524_052718.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, wakpak33 said:

Ima be honest I had my fair share of "fat teachers" when I was going to school. I'd say probably around 3-4 were fat fat or gained a bunch of weight. I'll tell you guys about 1 of them as I have a couple pics from when I went to my nephew's graduation and the teacher was there. So here's the story:

 

So when I had this teacher she was slim. 5'6 is probably just around 130 my guess. She didn't have much fat persay. Supposedly from a friend of mine she had broken up with her boyfriend at the time and she didn't take it well it seemed(judging by the outcome the breakup probably caused it maybe). I had her class right after lunch and whenever I walked in she would always be having fast food, which wasn't usual for her(also keep in mind this was at the end of the year so I didn't witness the gain in its full glory :/). So the last month and a half it was pretty much fast food for lunch. I didn't notice she looked thicker by the time school was out, probably 10 pounds heavier, nothing major. FAST FORWARD 4 years later and I'm at my nephew's graduation. As it ended and people exited I was with the fam and then someone came up and said hi to me, I wondered who it was as the voice at first I didn't recognize. I turned around and it was that same teacher but she was HUGE! I didn't even recognize her at all. Ain't no way she was 130 anymore. It was crazy to see that she had gained that much weight since I had her as a teacher. After we talked for bit I knew I had to snag a few. Wonder what shes up to now. If yall wanna hear the others just let me know!

20200524_052952.thumb.jpg.e50158ed7f35ee1243f363847f5637b1.jpg

20200524_052613.thumb.jpg.d2390cb39e19456cbd84a57633448701.jpg

20200524_052922.thumb.jpg.00617677da02d6ff14019251c110c08a.jpg

20200524_052903.thumb.jpg.a03d42d70ec017abde38dd43060244b6.jpg

2048515760_Screenshot_20180604-184310_VideoPlayer.thumb.jpg.1509d1fc1c14f2f7e3d61c3a3bdcd420.jpg

1979941884_Screenshot_20180604-184456_VideoPlayer.thumb.jpg.b0644385b18546f6aab0c756b28b750c.jpg

20200524_052718.jpg

If ever there was a imagine that represented "pleasingly plump."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amen to this thread!

What I love about women that age, and especially those who gain a ton of weight, is it tends to be total flab, stretch marks and cottage cheese X10,000.

I'll tell you a story.

I'm 18 and my also-18 GF has gone away to college. It's August. We agreed we'd see others, maybe, if warranted, you know the drill.

My GF was a teensy-bit chubby, but firm as only an 18-year-old can be firm.

Went to a bar one night not long after she'd left, hung out with friends, chatted with a 40+ something BBW cougar (I guess!) or maybe just someone I liked and vice versa.

End of night we were saying goodbye at my car and we started kissing, then came into each other's arms.

I ran my hands down her back and over her butt.

I was STUNNED at how flabby her middle-aged butt was, just total mush, and I got super-duper turned on.

I never saw her again after that night and the goodnight kiss and gentle caresses. She was probably married, or such.

But!

My 18-year-old GF came home that Christmas, I kid you not, with a full face and plump belly. I saw it the second she got out of her car, and I felt it when I hugged her. "Damn! Girl put some weight on!" Her older brother, behind her back, later at a dinner, puffed his cheeks out to me, indicating "Didn't S get fat??"

I said nothing, of course...just took her to bed...

But, yea, older and fatter and flabbier, thumbs up for realz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in that age range a lot of good things happen. if things are stable, there is some genetic predisposition to get heavier and softer. both a good thing. more cellulite and a bigger belly. also... if things are alright and the lady is comfortable a healthy amount of weight gain may come. this could be a wonders age for FA's specially for the ones who are into weight gain and not just someone being fat. also, a terrible moment to be with a fit rat as they will run and run and no curves will be there, just bones, time to run indeed. i do hope my wife reaches a new max weight when he get to this range. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

in that age range a lot of good things happen. if things are stable, there is some genetic predisposition to get heavier and softer. both a good thing. more cellulite and a bigger belly. also... if things are alright and the lady is comfortable a healthy amount of weight gain may come. this could be a wonders age for FA's specially for the ones who are into weight gain and not just someone being fat. also, a terrible moment to be with a fit rat as they will run and run and no curves will be there, just bones, time to run indeed. i do hope my wife reaches a new max weight when he get to this range. 

How much weight did your mother in law gain? I saw you mentioned her in one of your comments. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.