My Wife (2007 to present)

insider

• 4 weeks later...

August 2021 (278 lbs)

Well this update is a bit personal and less focused on my wife's weight gain.  My wife has tried to return to normal, but still struggled with her emotional balance and what she did when she was at home and filming herself online.  This filming was not natural for her as she is a shy and modest person and as a result what she did was not something she could just forget and move past.  It seemed to affect her and our relationship.

On the bright side, she knew there was an issue and decided to get help.  She has struggled with emotional issues before and things have been worse since March 2020. It became clear that her experiences while filming created more problems and they were not resolving on their own. I knew this, but did not know how to help.  She learned that she would have to deal with this issues in order to get better. That meant confronting parts of her recent past that continued to haunt her. This was the focus of her therapy.

During this time she also was eating large amounts, which was often the case when she was in a bad state emotionally.  She did not care if she gained a bit of weight.  By this stage a few extra pounds did not show that much as she already had generous curves. She had developed rolls in her mid-section that I loved.  She was not a huge fan of me holding them when we are together, but I cannot resist. To be fair, she is used to it by now and is happy that I accept her body.

• 1 month later...

September 2021 (278 lbs)

My wife's weigh seemed to stabilize as the summer went on.  She was still eating large portions, but it seemed that she was now somewhat balanced. I have to admit, but this stage i really thought that her body was amazing and did not need to get any bigger.  She had already go to a stage where she just accepted her wait and went on with life.

She also was letting her hair grow, as she did not know what to do with it.  Some days she would talk about growing it long again, others she talked about perming her hair and other mornings when she was stressed she would say that she just wanted to cut it off.  Like a good husband, I did not say much.  There was little or nothing that I could say to make it better.  I did think that she needed to at least trim it to make it look a bit more controlled.

I got involved in her therapy in certain sessions.  It was weird for me, but I wanted to help.  I realized that the filming had caused more emotional damage for her than I thought.  She really was not meant to do things like that. She also had a guilt over not telling me exactly what was going on. I just wanted her to be better and was not really sure what to do.

Her therapist suggested that as part of the healing, she might want to have me watch what she had done. I had not even realized that she had copies of this.  I know that some of her videos were very private and showed things that I had barely seen. The idea made me uncomfortable, but I also sort of wanted to see it.  I decided that I would do what she wanted and made that clear to both her and her therapist.

Thank you!!   For sharing your journey.  It may be good therapy for others a d to know help is available for the emotions that were put in a box over some things.  Covid was a tough challenge and your wife took one for the team.  Your a good partner by trying to do things to help her feel better and more comfortable about her actions while she recovers emotionally.  Kudos!!  to both of you for communicating a d working on issues together.  Good Luck!!  May you both heal and be better soon.  

• 1 month later...

October 2021 (278 lbs)

During this period, my wife stayed around the same weight and was stable emotionally.  She continued with her therapy and it helped day to day. She was at ease with her appearance and was not making any effort to change her weigh.  It was clear that she just accepted it.  I was happy for this, as it seemed like she finally got to the point where she accepted herself and who she naturally was. This made her happier and more confident.  I wanted to see her even bigger but did not say anything about it.

As part of her therapy, she had me watch one of her videos that she filmed in the summer of 2020.  It was sort of hard for me to watch, as I knew others had seen her like that. If it was not for that fact, I would have found it to be a complete turn on. She looked great in the video and I let her know.  That made her feel good and took away some of the guilt I think she was dealing with about this part of her life. She did not show me the more graphic videos, but the one I saw showed her without clothes on.  

She asked what I thought of the videos and I told her the truth.  I really found her sexy in them and liked seeing her stuff herself. I also liked her super short hair in the videos, which surprised her. It seemed like as much as I told her that I liked how she looked, she never really believed me. After all these years, I would have thought that she could tell I genuinely liked her big and not looking like a Barbie doll. Her hair was now getting longer, as she was making one of her efforts to grow it out.  I left that to her, but sort of liked her look when it was shorter.

• 2 weeks later...

November 2021 (280 lbs)

In October my wife's therapist thought she could stop taking the medication she was on to deal with her emotional issues.  She was happy about this and agreed that it was time.  It did not affect her too much, but by November she was smoking more ** again.  She did not do it too much, but used it to relax and calm herself.  She seemed to eat more when she was high and before long she was gaining a bit of weight.  Like usual, I did not complain. She did not care much either.

Over the years she just accepted that she liked to eat big portions and was more comfortable to let herself go when she was hungry.  I liked it, but did not say much either way.  She was still self conscious of eating issues and did not like attention being brought to them.  I tried not to make a big deal about her eating. I learned over time that it was better for me to enjoy her size silently and support her. I also knew by now that she would likely continue to grow over time.  I just had to be patient.

Her going off medication also improved our physical relationship, which was a plus. This in addition to her size made me excited any time we could be together.

Since the summer she had been talking about changing her hair or at least cutting it, but had just let it grow out.  She seemed unsure what to do, so she just did nothing.  It was getting longer and bothering her more.  It took her more time every morning and did not really flatter her. I normally would just listen when she complained about it, but I eventually suggested that it might be time for her to cut it again. Like usual, she was scared to make a change and seemed to go back and forth.  I did not say much, as she knew what I liked by this point. By the end of the month she had decided that it was time and she was going to cut it again before the holidays.

December 2021 (283 lbs)

Soon after Thanksgiving she finally went to get her hair cut.  She wanted to go earlier, but her stylist was sick.  Before she went, she asked if I thought she should go back to curls or just cut it.  I (like usual) did not want to say much, but suggested she ask her stylist for something low maintenance and neat. I knew that was what she liked and as her hair grew out over the past few months she was complaining about it more often. When she got home later that day, I saw that she had returned to very short hair. I felt like it was a better look for her and knew she would be happy with it, even if it took her some time to get used to.

Like usual, she was not happy at first and thought it was too short.  I really liked it and preferred how she looked with her hair out of her face and very neat in the back.  In case she did not believe me when I told her how much I liked her hair, I let her know without any doubt that night. It was nice to be with her when her hair did not get in the way.  Before long, she was happy to have less hair to deal with in the morning.

Over the holidays, we visited family and had plenty of food around us both at home and when we were out.  She did not hold back or even try to watch what she ate.  She just wanted to enjoy the holidays and have fun.  I was good with her eating and could see and feel that she was getting bigger.  It showed in her face and her rolls at her sides and legs became more pronounced.  Unlike before, I do not think she really cared all that much about getting bigger. She knew I was happy with her body.  I never wanted her to think that I wanted her bigger, but also needed her to know that I did not care if she gained another 100 lbs.

I could see over Christmas that she was now one of the biggest women in her family. There may have been some who weighed more than her, but they were taller.  I still recalled when she was the smallest women in her family around the time we first met.  

• 2 months later...

January 2022 (284 lbs)

Unlike most years, my wife did not complain about gaining weight after the holidays. There was no talk of a New Years diet or regret for getting bigger over the holidays.  It seemed like she was finally coming to accept that she is big and that is who she is. I wish that could have happened 15 years ago, but I suppose better now than never.  She already knew that I liked her the way she is, but I think it took time for her to see it as well and just accept that she is built a certain way.

She also started to get dressed up more as she was going out and no longer just able to stay around the house in her PJs. She had gained considerable weight since the start of the pandemic, so she really needed new clothes. Most of what she bought was on line.  She found clothes that were appropriate for her age and figure and no longer made much effort to hide her body type. I would have preferred her wearing tighter clothes, but I knew that was not going to happen. At least I still got to see her when she was not wearing clothes.  That was still what I liked the best.

22 hours ago, dirtysteel said:

I love that she is happier with herself, and its good to see that she is taking pride in herself and dressing better.

The short haircut must look fablulous, nothing more sexy to me than a full figured gal with very short and neat haircut

Thank you for your kind words and support.  She is still less confident than I would like her to be, but that is just who she is.

I find that short hair suits her better.  So many men think all women look better with long hair, but I have become used to her hair being vert short.  She likes her hair being neat and very easy, so I doubt it will ever be long again. As you can see from my story, she has a stylist who is not afraid to keep her hair really short and a husband who does not complain

• 3 weeks later...

February 2022 (285 lbs)

Not much changed or developed in February, but my appreciation of my wife's body and overall appearance seems to have increased.  It had been a good time for our relationship and I found myself more attracted to her.  As a result, we seemed to be spending more time in our bedroom when we could find time to ourselves.

I would wait all day just knowing that I would get to see her when we got together.  Although she did not love it, I tried to have the lights on at those times so I could see all of her.  I know many might not agree, but I never thought she looked better. She had developed rolls that not only looked great but felt amazing too.  She knew that I could not get enough of her and I think it made her feel better about herself.

By the beginning of the month, her hair was growing out and she started complaining about it again.  She liked her hair neat but seemed to always put off regular hair appointments so it would grow out. I kept quiet until she mentioned it and then suggested that she cuts it really short again.  I am not sure if I said anything different this time, but she decided to go even shorter.  I liked how neat it was and loved how the back of her head looked with her hair that short. She was happy with it as well and I hoped that she decided to just keep her hair very short.

• 2 months later...

March 2022 (288 lbs)

I am not sure what changed around this time, but my wife started to noticeably put on weight again.  This came after a period when her gain had slowed down for a bit.  Her appetite seemed to increase and she was back to eating what she wanted.  For her that meant serious amounts of food.  She was making herself bigger portions or getting lots of food when we would go out. I did not comment, as this would make her self conscious, but I appreciated that she was eating an awful lot most days. I liked seeing her go when she did that, knowing that if she kept it up it would show.

I cannot tell exactly how much she is gaining, but i felt like she was getting bigger again.  The weight that I list in the heading to each entry is usually an estimate. At times the estimate is confirmed.  It is not always easy for me to find out her weight, but I manage to. After all these years, she still does not like talking about what she weighs.  

Guest Anaxerxes

Glad to see those weight estimates still going up. I look foward to the April and May updates!

What was the last known confirmed weight?

On 6/19/2022 at 3:03 PM, Anaxerxes said:

Glad to see those weight estimates still going up. I look foward to the April and May updates!

What was the last known confirmed weight?

She is close to 300 lbs, but I am not certain.  I have not confirmed her weight is several months.  I will try to get more updates on soon.

On 6/19/2022 at 9:34 PM, sia2219 said:

Her highest weight yet! Have you noticed any changes in her body? Bigger belly (past the boobs yet)? Stretch marks? Bigger ass?

Her body has certainly changed over time.  In my opinion, for the better.

She always had a large lower section (butt, hips and thighs) and her weigh tends to go there first and that is her largest area.  She is self conscious about it, but I find it very attractive. Her chest has also never been small.  Even when I met her and she was around 130 lbs, her boobs were very big. I think that was what I first noticed on her. Over the years, she has filled out all around.

She has been lucky to avoid stretch marks for the most part. Her stretch marks were worse when she lost weight, but still not too bad. 

April 2022 (288 lbs)

My updates try to focus on my wife gaining confidence and comfort relating to how she looks, but there are times when she goes the other way.  She is naturally very hard on herself and has been since her teens.  She is the type of women who hates looking in the mirror, as she is reminded about how she looks.  I try to give her confidence, but there is only so much I can do.  It also seems like one hurtful comment sets her back more than 100 compliments. I think this is the same for many women.

An incident happened at work this month that was hard on her.  She had just got her hair cut and it was again pretty short.  As I have said, she prefers her hair short as she likes it simple, easy and out of the way.  It also suits her and has really become part of her look.  At lunch that day she was with a coworker who is a work friend. Her friend commented on her hair and then pretty much said that she would never do it. She then said that she cannot understand how some women just get married and give up on their looks. My wife did not even know what to say and was sort of in shock that someone would just say that to her face.

When she came home and told me, I tried to make her feel better and remind her how good I thought she looked. I let her know that I would not want her any other way.  It really did not make a difference and I could tell she felt bad about herself for a while after.  The next few days, I saw she was eating less, although I knew she was hungry. I felt bad and was worried that she would try to diet or change herself.  There was not much I could do, but continued to tell her that I thought she was beautiful.

• 5 weeks later...

May 2022 (288 lbs)

I am not sure why, but my wife seemed to make an effort to eat a bit less.  It was not all that noticeable and she did not say anything about it, but I observed it.  I think she might have been a bit motivated to shed a few pounds.  She also had a doctor's appointment in June so she might have already been worried about being weighed.  Since she was a kid, being weighed at the doctor was stressful for her.  I did not say much, as she did not bring it up. She still ate much more than many smaller women, but it was less than what she was used to eating.

I do not think she ended up losing any weight, but she did not seem to gain any either.  To be fair, this is just an estimate based on me observing her, There were a few occasions where she really ate a lot and it made me think she was returning to her usual ways.  I knew better than to say anything, but was pretty familiar with the routine while she was eating, when she was stuffed after and of course the next morning. Each time I wanted to say something to encourage her, but figured it was best to stay silent.

• 1 month later...

June/July 2022 (290 lbs)

There is not a great deal to update over these two months.  My wife more or less kept her weight the same and maybe added a couple pounds.  She did not lose weight and did not seem to make much effort to diet.  She did not mention her weight much and seemed to just accept her natural body.

Over time I have received a few questions in private messages that I can answer on here for those who are interested:

1. What would be the ideal weight for my wife and is there such thing as too big?

- I am not really sure.  I feel like her weight now is perfect, but my views change over time. If you asked me 10 years ago, I would have said anything over 250 lbs is too big. Now I would think 250 lbs is smaller than ideal. It is possible that I would like seeing her bigger in the future, but do not want her weight to have serious health consequences.

2. Does she have any tattoos?

- Nope. She hates needles and has never had the desire to get one. She does like them on others.

3. Is she still ever shy around me like she was when we first met?

- After having a kid and living in a house with only one bathroom for well over a decade, no. She is still a modest person, but around me she does not care. I am happy about that as I like seeing all of her.

4. Would I want her to grow her hair long again?

- It is up to her as it is her hair. For me, I am so used to it very short now and prefer it that way on her. I like how her hair is never in the way and she takes less than 5 minutes to make it look good in the morning. She sometimes talks about missing her hair, but I do not see her growing it long any time soon.

5. Questions about our intimate time, positions etc...

- I think it is better for me to avoid details like that on here. I am okay sharing some things, but it is best to keep a G rating publicly.

6. What is her favorite food?

- BBQ'd ribs.

I am happy to answer other questions.

• 1 month later...

August 2022 (291 lbs)

As my wife has gotten bigger, she has had more difficult reaching certain places. I know this is not unusual with women who are this size. At first it was a bit of an inconvenience for her, but now there are times when she needs help with certain tasks or she cannot do them. Fortunately for me, I enjoy helping her and find it quite a turn on.

My wife does not like having much hair down there and has recently tried to groom regularly. There have been other times when she decides that regular grooming is not necessary and lets herself go a bit more natural.  I am good either way.

Starting this month she came right out and asked if i can help her on a regular basis and not just as a special event. I agreed and we now try to take care of it at least twice a week. She has me use a little set of clippers that leave very little stubble. They work well and keep her feeling good about how she looks and feels in that area.I guess that is the point. I have gotten good at assisting and we usually just put a towel on the bed now.

As much as I love it, there are times when it is not really intimate but but to help her. I am not complaining either way and consider this another benefit of having a bigger wife. I also love seeing her this way.

Apart from that, not much changed in August.  She may have put on a bit of weight, but I am not certain.