My Wife (2007 to present)

insider

July 2020 - 1st half (255 lbs)

If you had asked me six months ago whether I could see my wife online streaming while stuffing herself naked, I would have laughed at the idea. Even now it was hard to believe, but it was actually happening.  I do not want to say we could not be happier, but we were surviving at a very difficult time.  I also have to say, I found the transformation attractive and liked that she was getting bigger all around. She was also making more money than she ever had.

Her hair took some getting used to, but after a bit of time I began to like the look and the feel. I found it sexy in bed for reasons I would rather not get into. She did not really care what others thought, as we were not seeing many people in person. My wife was very scared about covid and knew that with her weight getting sick could be serious. As a result we barely left our house. A few people who saw her on Zoom asked about her hair and she just said she was doing it to keep it easy during covid. She had other friends who were cutting their hair at home, so this was not all that unusual.

She was still trying to do different things on line and keep her fans entertained.  It seemed like most of the fans who continued to support her had serious fetishes.  It was mostly men who liked big girls, but also some women.  Some of her fans liked her hair and other aspects of her appearance. I did not love that others were seeing her without clothes on, but I did sort of like the idea of others being attracted to my wife and paying to see her. She had now stopped shaving down there for well over a month at the request of many fans and that also gave her a different look. She had also stopped shaving under her arms.

Fans requested that she goes further with certain things and she was not all that comfortable with these requests.  She was more daring when she would get really high before she went on, but often felt like she went too far when she would remember what she did the next day.  She would sometimes give more details about herself or do things that might have seemed a bit silly.  She also would often feel pretty sick from eating so much.  Her body was getting used to it and she was usually able to feel better after unloading the next morning. Her eating still resulted in her gaining more weight.  It also expanded her appetite even when she was not filming. 

• 2 weeks later...

July 2020 - 2nd half (257lbs)

As the summer went on, all of this became more normal. Three times a week my wife would film in the late evening.  I never watched what she did and sort of wondered what was going on.  She would tell me about it after, but we were both a bit uncomfortable about the details.  I usually picked up the food for her and was always amazed by how much she would eat. It really was a talent.

She had now been doing this for a few months, so she was bigger and her stomach had expanded.  She could eat more than when she started, but would not always push it to the limit.  She had her normal routine now and was used to having her premium viewers see her without clothes at the beginning and end of the session.  I did not know exactly what was going on, but I trusted her.  I was tempted to check out what she was doing on line, but did not know how to and figured if she wanted me to see it she would let me know. I was also concerned that people who knew us would see, but I did not share this concern with my wife.  She said the site was secure and only members could view her.

Her body had really changed from all of this.  She was rounder than she had ever been and her stomach was way bigger.  It seemed to expand more when she ate huge amounts and hung over her waist.  I liked the look and was surprised she was okay with being this big. In the past she would hate looking heavy and now she just accepted it and ate more. She was bigger than she had ever been and showed no sign of slowing down.  

She was still doing other things with her appearance to please her fans. She had not shaved down there in quite some time and it was getting pretty wild. She also stopped shaving under her arms. I was not really a fan of this look, but I figured it was business for her. The whole thing made me a bit uncomfortable, but she was supporting our family.

I trimmed her hair every two weeks or so and was getting better at using clippers on her.  She used to be self conscious about having very short hair, but now did not seem to care very much. We joked about how long she used to spend on her hair when it was longer and how now her hair would be dry before she could even find her blow dryer.  She kept her hair its natural color and talked about maybe coloring it. The change in her appearance was shocking but it was a thrill to me and made our time in bed more enjoyable.

• 3 weeks later...

August 2020 - 1st half (260 lbs)

To my wife's surprise, her followers continued to pay to see her.  She was developing a fan base that was loyal to her.  It was mostly guys who were into watching big girls eat. She was by no means the biggest model, but she was able to eat more than almost any other model on the site. I always knew that she could pck it in, but her ability to eat massive amounts amazed me. To be fair, many other models on the site did not even try to eat huge amounts, but the binge eating kind of became my wife's thing.  She knew her fans wanted her big, so she also was happy to put on weight.

She was gaining consistently and it was really showing by this time. It was not just that she was gaining weight, but she also was hardly leaving the house.  She did not exercise and some days hardly moved.  As a result she sort of got more of a squishy look to her body.  This showed when she did not have clothes covering her.  Her rolls were more pronounced than ever. I loved the way they felt. Her breasts were also taking on a lot of the weight and got to a point where they would pretty much rest on her belly if she was sitting down. I did not complain. Unlike the past, she did not complain either.

In all of her years of being heavy, her face had never been very round and her neck had not been all that chubby.  She used to look just a bit above average size if you saw her from the neck up. She was one of those girls who always preferred photos that did not show her body.  Now, for the first time, her face was starting to look rounder and it gave her a different look. Her neck was also filling in.  With her keeping her hair so short, it sure did not hide anything.

I had thought that she would get sick of keeping her hair very short, but it seemed like many of her fans liked the look.  From what she told me, I think a bunch were really into girls with really short hair. I liked her hair short, but this was maybe a bit shorter than what I thought was ideal. One thing I did like was that she was having me cut it for her.  The clippers made a huge mess even when she tried to cover herself, so she got into the routine of just wearing her underwear when I did her hair. I liked that and can tell you there were a few times when we had to take a break before I was done with her hair. I offered to trim her in other places, but she was still letting it grow. That was not my favorite, but it was her body.

She did not tell me all that much about what she did online.  I knew it was not always with her clothes on and I accepted it.  I was certainly enjoying the money coming in.  We were by no means rich, but she was making more than both of us had been making at work before covid. We sort of came to an understanding that this part of her life was something she did not even talk about with me. She did tell me the odd thing about what she did, but did not like me asking questions. This was a good balance for us. 

August 2020 - 2nd half (261 lbs)

It seemed like my wife's weight gain slowed down a bit as August progressed.  I think her body was just telling her enough already.  She got worse stomach aches and would complain about how she felt after eating massive amounts. She still did her shows online, but a bit less frequently.  She also ate a bit less.  Her viewership may have fallen slightly but she still had a loyal following.  By now, she had her fans who had specific interests and she tried to cater to them.  It seemed like there were enough people out there who liked what they saw and were happy to pay to see her more.

She tried to change up her eating when she filmed, but by now it was hard to come up with anything too original as months had passed. Her friend who first introduced her to this site was no longer on as she did not have enough paid viewers to make it worthwhile. It seemed like many models came and went.

I was still crazy about her body and liked the changes that I was seeing.  I looked forward to seeing her without clothes as it always gave me a thrill.  I know this is not the same for many other guys who had been married for as long as I had been. She was modest around the house, so I did not get to see her like that very often.  I got a good view of her the last week of August when she asked that I help her trim her hair.  It was after our daughter went to bed.

By now we had a routine for doing her hair in our bathroom and I was getting better with the clippers that we had.  She was already in the bathroom and was only wearing an old t-shirt and her older panties.  She took her shirt off without me even asking and was not wearing a bra.  I never got over seeing her like this and she knew it. I tried not to stare, but seeing her in the light with her body like that drove me wild.  It also really showed how much she had gained in the last few months. Her rolls were far more pronounced and her rear looked different when she was sitting only wearing what was now underwear that fit rather tightly.

Before I even started trimming her hair, I wanted to do other things that did not involve her hair. I know she wanted me to help her, so I tried to control myself.  She knew what I was thinking.  She asked me if I thought she should try it shorter, which surprised me.  I asked what she meant and she said, just keeping it all the same length. Her hair was already very short on the sides and in the back, so I knew she meant super short. I did not say much and could tell she was nervous to ask me about this. She said maybe just using a guard with one length would be best.  I asked what guard she was thinking of and she said a #2.  That would leave very little hair on her head.

I really did not think it was the best idea for her to go that short all around.  I did not want to say anything bad and my urge at that time was to just get it done fast so we could hopefully move onto other activities together.  I asked her if she was sure and she nodded.  I put on the guard and got to work as fast as I could.  As I was doing this, it was hard to believe it was happening.  I thought of her many years before when she weighed less than half of what she now was, was afraid to cut her hair and would never let me see her without clothes on.  Much had changed for the better.

Before I knew it, I was done and she did not have a hair on her head that was over 1/4 of an inch.  It gave her a different look.  It made her head look rounder and her neck look thicker. She still looked feminine, but she stood out more than she ever had.  She had clippings all over her and I suggested that we shower to clean her up. I will not get into details about what happened next, but will say that I realized that I could get used to her looking like this. I loved the feel and really did not care what others thought. 

September 2020 - 1st half (263 lbs)

Near the beginning of the month, my wife filmed online and made it a "rib night".  She had to tell me as she spent a small fortune on 5 full racks of ribs.  I do not know exactly what happened when she filmed, but I know that none of the ribs went to waste.  I was pretty shocked at the amount of ribs she consumed.  When she came out she had sauce all over her and there were more bones than I could imagine.  She went to shower right away and I was a little disappointed that there were no ribs left for me.

After she got out of the shower I asked a bit about her filming that night and she did not want to talk about it. To be fair, she felt pretty sick after eating that much.  She kept what she did to herself.  Over time I became more curious, but tried to respect this boundary.  At times, I was not happy with the fact that she was doing things to please other guys, but as it was all virtual I dismissed it as being pretty harmless. I tried not to think about it. I also saw less need for her to be doing this, as I started back at my job at the beginning of September.  This meant we now had some money coming in from me.

Certain things she was doing were to make her fans happy.  She no longer groomed herself down there and was growing her hair under her arms.  By now, it was quite a lot of growth, as she naturally had quite a bit of hair. I did not love it, but did not say anything.  I guess I got used to it, but missed the more groomed look on her.

She decided to keep her hair clipped really short and had me trim it again after two weeks. I think this was also for some of her fans who liked her hair super short.  When I was doing it, I offered to help her with the clippers in other places and suggested that she might want to keep the hair down there no longer than the hair on her head.  She just smiled and told me maybe another time. 

September 2020 - 2nd half (260 lbs)

Things got pretty bad near the middle of September.  Everything was normal and then one day my wife just turned off and went into a very weird and distant state.  She looked sad, stayed in our room most of the time and barely talked.  She did the minimum to take care of our daughter and apart from that was like she was not there. She was a total mess and seemed worse than she had ever been, even when she had depression after our daughter was born.

She stopped filming and was eating less that usual.  I tried to ask what was going on, but nothing seemed to work.  All I got were one word answers telling me that she was fine.  I knew she was not.  I felt like something went wrong with her filming and asked several times.  I also tried different approaches to make her happy and nothing came close to working.  I tried being intimate and that certainly did not work either.  I was not sure what to do and knew it was something serious.  I had never seen her like this.

I think she might have lost a few pounds during this time as she did not seem to be eating as much.  I did not get a good look at her body, so I cannot say for sure.  She barely did anything with her appearance and her very short hair started growing out a bit.  I am not sure if she was even washing her hair at this stage.  I did not mention anything and just hoped that things would improve. 

October 2020 (260 lbs)

This is an update that I have been unsure to write about.  It is part of the story that began long ago, so I have decided to include it.  I am leaving out certain details in the interest of privacy.

My wife continued in her funk well into October.  I eventually got very upset at this and the fact that she was not telling me anything.  I showed my anger and frustration in a fight that we got into.  Even when I was yelling I felt bad, as I knew deep down that something was very wrong.  I suppose I let emotion take over.  After my outburst she began crying like I had never seen her cry.  I just held her as she wept hysterically.  This must have gone on for an hour.

She then calmed down a bit and said that she would let me know what is going on if I absolutely promised not to get mad.  This was sort of unfair, as I did not know what I was agreeing to.  That said, this was the woman who I had loved for over a decade so I figured whatever it is, I can accept it. As she had not really left the house since March, I was pretty sure she was not having an affair.

As I suspected, this had to do with what she was doing online. It was going further than she had told me.  To please her fans she had been doing other things.  A group of them were not only into seeing her stuff herself.  They also wanted to see her unload the next morning.  This shocked me and I found it pretty disturbing. I could not even understand how it started or what led her to it.

She explained that she would chat back and forth with her fans and answer questions.  It came up about her morning after routine and a group of fans had a real interest in it. At first she was put off, but a group got together and eventually was able to make an offer for an exclusive online streaming that involved quite a bit of money to see her do what she was already doing anyhow.  She wanted to keep viewers and was happy to make more money for us so starting in late July she filmed herself the next morning. I wanted to ask more about the details, but figured it might have been better that I do not know about it.

I learned that she did this on three occasions.  Then in September she learned that a fan was able to copy the streaming and shared it on an online adult site. This wasn't supposed to happen and the service that she used was to ensure that it did not.  She freaked out when she learned about it but kept it to herself. She did not tell anyone and did not deal with it very well. That said, I doubt I would have been able to help her if she had told me.  She was very worried that people she knew would see this. It caused a stress that sent her into a real depression.

Eventually the site she worked with had all of the videos removed.  She was not sure if anything else was out there, but she could not find it. This was a relief to her.  She promised herself that if this ended she would never film again.  Although I liked the money coming in, I agreed that this was for the best. The thought of what she was doing while filming herself really did trouble me.  I could not get the idea out of my head of what she was doing for other people to see.  With that said, she opened up to me and I was not going to punish her for that.

After she told me about the incident, she started to get a little better day by day.  She seemed to be eating more and went to see her doctor about dealing with her moods with medication.  This was for the best.  I did not know if she would end up looking different now but knew that she gained weight the last time she was on medication for her mood issues.

On 3/26/2021 at 12:17 PM, dania201 said:

I’m sorry you guys had to go through this. At least it sounds like you were able to come together through it. 

We were able to get through it.  That is what marriage is about. To be fair, it helped us financially at what would have otherwise been a very difficult time.

22 hours ago, fatowl said:

Has she retired from the site?  Did she get called back to her work?  Hope she is still eating well and gaining for you.  

I will continue with the story, but can say that her filming days ended abruptly.  I think it is fair to say that she is retired. I will try to write more updates.

November 2020 (262 lbs)

We tried to have life get back to normal, but that was easier said than done.  She was still sad, but tried to be strong and happier. She started on medication to help her feel a bit better.  This was a good idea as she was still struggling. The medication made her gain a bit of weight, but as she was no longer filming she did not gain very much. The first time she was on medication like this, it involved a serious weight gain.

I did not want to push her in terms of being intimate, but I was still very attracted to her.  I still loved seeing her body that was now bigger than it had ever been.  Early that month she approached me and asked if I could help her clean herself up a bit by getting rid of her body hair.  I was thrilled that she wanted this and had been hoping for it for a while.  Like old times, we put a towel on our bed and I got to work.  It seemed to take quite some time as it was a lot of hair to get through.  I had to use the real clippers first to remove the length and then switched to the little clippers.

I realized when I was doing this for my wife that with her size now, there were areas that she would have a very hard time doing on her own.  I was happy to help and loved any excuse to see all of her like this. I took my time and enjoyed the process.  In my opinion, she looked way better after.  It was more like her old self.

When I was done, I asked if she wanted me to trim the hair on her head as well.  It was growing in now and had been about two months since I last clipped it.  She said she was not sure what she was planning to do with her hair, so she did not have me do anything with it at the time.  She asked if I thought she should grow it longer and I told her that I sort of liked it short on her, but thought that she could use a bit of length. I realized that I had become used to her having very short hair and certainly did not mind it. I would have been fine if she kept it buzzed, but was also good with her growing it out.

My goal at this point was to have her back to the way she was before.  This was not easy, but she seemed to be making a bit of progress as time went on. 

• 3 weeks later...

December 2020 (266 lbs)

The holiday season made the reality of covid hit home. My wife was very afraid of getting sick and knew that she was high risk due to her weight.  As a result, she did not go out unless absolutely necessary.  She did not even want to see family in person for the holidays.  I understood and was also scared of her getting sick.  She did go out when she had to and we had a few outdoor distant visits with friends and family.

Between being at home all of the time and her new medication, she put on weight very quickly.  I think some of it was just retaining water from her medication.  Her body was much bigger and softer than it had ever been and her shape was different to how it used to look.  She now had rolls that were very pronounced and her rear continued to grow.  Her chest also looked different, as gravity was having its impact over time. She accepted these changes and really did not seem to care much either way anymore. I liked this look and enjoyed seeing her without clothes more than ever. 

She was comfortable when I saw naked and not longer bothered to cover up in front of me.  It still gave me a thrill and I tried to get her to not sleep in pyjamas.  Her change over the past 12 months was the most since she was pregnant.  I knew it was not very healthy, but I understood that is who she was and loved her that way.  As life got back to normal, we also got back into the physical side of our relationship. It was something I had missed very much.  The bigger she got, the better she felt. In the end, I was happy to have a wife who was this big and hoped that she would not change.

Although Christmas was lonely, it felt like things were getting better. We hoped that 2021 would be better than the past year.

• 4 weeks later...

January/February 2021 (269 lbs)

The new year did not start with much excitement, but it felt like things might improve soon.  My wife continued on her medication to control her emotions and it seemed to help her a great deal. As expected, she continued to gain weight because of the medication.  She really did not seem to care all that much.  Looks were not a huge issue for her at the moment and that was probably for the best. It was rare for anyone other than me to see her in person.

Due to her weight gain, she did not have many clothes that still fit her.  As she was not really going out of the house it was not a big deal. We talked about when things returned to normal and she mentioned that she would need new clothes.  It became clear that she now accepted that she was a big girl and that this was not going to change any time soon.  I was happy for this and loved how she looked.  The fact that she was no longer ashamed to be big made me even happier. It was good for her as well.

The medication she was on made her not really have much desire to be intimate.  This was not easy for me, as I wanted to be close to her all the time.  As she grew, I became even more attracted to her. I accepted the way she was at the time and did not want to make her feel bad about it. She tried to still keep me happy and I appreciated it.

Her appearance was changing a bit as well.  Her hair had not even been trimmed in many months and it was starting to show some length. It covered part of her ears and did not have too much form. Her hair probably would have looked better if she just had it trimmed, but she did not want to go to her stylist and was not having me cut it anymore.  She talked about growing it long again.  I think she wanted a change after having it very short for such a long time. She was not coloring her hair so it had more grey than I had seen before.  She did not seem to mind even if it made her look older. I liked that she felt so comfortable just being natural.

• 2 weeks later...

March 2021 (271 lbs)

By March we started the process of getting back to normal.  I was back to going into the office again and my wife was considering getting back into work.  The company she worked for was hiring for her old position and contacted her.  She was unsure whether to return as they had laid her off before, but I thought it was a good idea for her.  It was not a perfect job, but it was something she knew. It would also give her a chance to return to life like before.

She ended up taking the job, on the understanding that she would only start work once she was fully vaccinated.  Because of her weight, she was high risk and really did not want to end up with covid.  She had barely left our house for a year and was still being super cautious. We were scheduled for our first vaccine mid-month.  She continued to gain a bit of weight, but it tapered off over time.  She still was able to really pack it in and I enjoyed seeing times when she would consume a remarkable amount of food.  We were back to me being the only one to see her eat like that.  We both missed buffets and hoped to return to them soon.  Even without buffets, she managed to keep herself well fed.  

As she knew she would be returning to work, she became concerned about work clothes. She was over 45 pounds heavier than when she last wore her work clothes.  She realized that dieting was not a realistic option, so it was time to find clothes that fit her.  She bought some clothes online, but it was hard at her size to shop like that. By the end of the month after her first vax kicked in she actually went out shopping. 

We had a decent amount of money saved up, so she was able to shop for clothes without worrying too much. It was shocking how little we had spent in the past year.  She also made more money from her online activities than she had ever made before.  I went shopping with her and enjoyed seeing her try on clothes.  It reminded me of when she started buying work clothes when she first started putting on weight.  I liked the memories and loved how much she had changed over the years. It was hard to believe that she was well over double the size of the girl I met in 2007.

It had been over six months since she last cut her hair and it was starting to look longish.  It had been a long time since she had hair covering her ears.  She continued to want to grow out her hair even if it was uneven and did not have a lot of style.  She just seemed to want it longer after keeping it so short. She ended up coloring it herself to cover up the grey hairs. It was a little darker than her natural brown color. Maintenance was not really an issue as she was not going out or seeing anyone.  She realized that she should at least get it trimmed to give it a bit of style, but did not want to go to her hairdresser until she was fully vaccinated.  I did not comment either way, but sort of missed her hair being short and out of the way. I figured she would at least get it tidied before she started work.

April 2021 (272 lbs)

My wife confirmed that she would return to work near the beginning of May.  This stressed her out, as it meant that she was entering the real world again.  She got her second vaccine early in April and soon after started to go out a bit more. It was weird seeing family and friends in person after so long.

I could tell that some people were surprised by how much weight she had put on since covid started.  Most people did not say much, but she still felt a little self-conscious.  I felt badly for her, as I knew she had put on some of the weight because of the medication she was taking.  I knew she was not happy to be this big, but had decided not to make herself more miserable by dieting.  I felt a bit of guilt from the fact that I took pleasure in her size. After all of these years, I could not even imagine being intimate with a woman who was skinny. I let her know this and tried to show support.

Her mom commented on her weight in a way that was somewhat supportive. She told her that she put on a lot of her weight in her mid to late 30s, so this was expected.  I do not think my wife liked hearing that, but it was true. I did not say anything, but wondered if she would continue to gain weight as the years went by.

Her mother's remarks about the current state of her hair were less supportive. I knew my wife was trying to grow it longer, so I did not say much.  Her mom was more direct and said that she had better make an appointment to get that shaggy mess cut off before she started work again. My wife said that she was thinking of growing her hair longer.  Her mom responded by saying that she was past the time in her life where long hair was flattering or appropriate. I did my best to stay out of this discussion, but did think that her hair looked better when she kept it short and neat.

People could say what they wanted, but I was happy to have a wife with a BMI over 50.  When I would see her without clothes on, I still found that she had never looked sexier.  I was constantly attracted to her and considered myself very lucky to have a wife who looked like this.  For years I feared that she would decide to diet seriously and go back to being much thinner.  She was now at a stage where I realized it was unlikely she would ever be under 200 lbs again, maybe not even under 250.

• 2 weeks later...

May 2021 (273 lbs)

Life was starting to seem normal again.  My wife was getting out of the house and was less scared as she was fully vaccinated. She was getting ready to start work again and was stressed about what she would wear and how she would look.  It seemed like she was always self-conscious of her appearance and I could not help that.  

She was getting new clothes and would model them for me.  I loved seeing her like this and noted that her clothes were now much more mature than what she had before. She also got clothes that left her some room if she gained more weight in the future. I guess she recognized the direction she was going in. I was surprised that she was able to find pants that fit her body type, as her rear was much larger than other parts of her body.  She did not like this, but I found it super sexy. After all these years, I never got tired of seeing her when she was not dressed. I still try to get her to show herself off when it was just us.  

Her hair was pretty grown out and wild after eight months of not cutting it.  She had not even trimmed it, so it was uneven and covered her ears and neck. It was still not long enough for her to wear up.  She knew she needed to do something with it before she started work.  I was not sure if she would follow her mother's advice or try to grow it out.  I did not say anything, as I wanted whatever she would do to be her decision.  She was scheduled to begin work near the end of the month, so she booked an appointment with her stylist about a week before.  I was happy that she was returning to her old stylist. This probably meant that she would end up with shorter hair again eventually.

We did not discuss her hair again until the day of the appointment and I had assumed she was still intent on growing it out.  I was surprised that morning when she brought up her hair and asked what I thought she should do. I was careful and just asked what she was thinking.  She said that she really did not know if she should continue to grow out her hair as it was really annoying her already and she wanted to look good for work. I knew when she started to talk this way that it was only a mater of time until she ended up cutting it again. For that reason, I was supportive and let her know that I have always liked it short on her.

When she came home that day she had returned with a pixie cut that left a bit of length. I have to say it was a huge improvement to have all of her hair out of the way. She told her stylist that she did not want it too short, so she left some length on top. She went very short in the back and took her hairline higher.  I liked that look on her and it showed off her neck. It looked like she was ready to return to work. I could tell she was happy she ended up going back to shorter hair.

Her return to work was a success and everyone was happy to see her again. She felt weird returning after all that time, but she was glad to have life bak to normal. 

Congrats!  and  Kudos!!   to both of you for not only surviving the pandemic, but prospering and returning to normal.  She was wise to have bought clothes too large, for she will continue to grow and bloom with your kind and generous doting!  

On 6/7/2021 at 4:54 PM, fatowl said:

Congrats!  and  Kudos!!   to both of you for not only surviving the pandemic, but prospering and returning to normal.  She was wise to have bought clothes too large, for she will continue to grow and bloom with your kind and generous doting!  

Thank you for your kind words.  It has not been an easy time, but we have survived so far.  As every year passes, she seems to be more comfortable with who she naturally is.  I hope it continues.

• 1 month later...

June 2021 (275 lbs)

For the first time in ages, life seemed normal again.  We were both back at work and had our routines back.  My wife was back to eating lunch out and eating more when she got home.  As a result, she continued to put on some weight.  She really seemed to accept that she was naturally big and would rather be happy than thin.  For me, I loved every pound of her and found that she just got sexier as she got bigger.

I have included her weight in the monthly headings, but note that this is just an estimate that at times I am able to confirm. It may be off by a few pounds, but she weighs well over double what she was when we met. I never would have thought that she would be this big. She still questions whether I really like her this way or if I am just trying to be nice.  I try to prove that I love it, but she has her doubts.  I am sure she can tell that I am attracted to her, as there are things that are very hard to fake.

She was definitely more comfortable with her eating now, as she did not hide it when she was very hungry.  Unlike before, when she wanted to pack it in she would not hold back.  She realized by now that this was okay and she could be herself around me.  I only wish she could have felt this way that entire time we have been together.  We both would have been happier.  I think back to what it would have been like if she just let herself eat what she wants from the time we first met.  It upsets me the she felt she had to be a certain way because she was always taught that being heavy was ugly and gross.

• 1 month later...

July 2021 (276 lbs)

My wife's work routine seemed to result in her continuing to put on weight. I had thought that she was not going to gain much more after the past year or so of serious weight gain, but she was still gradually putting on a bit more weight. By now, she just understood that she was big and was not going to change.  I think this was an important part of her self-acceptance. 

For me, it seemed like whenever she gained weight, I liked it more and wanted to see her bigger. She was now pretty round and I could not have been happier.  When we first met, I would have probably said I would not want to see her more than 180 lbs and now she was close to 100 lbs heavier and I loved it.  It was not just how she looked, but how she felt. It made our time close to each other more enjoyable and she knew it. I always wanted more of that time with her. As time passed, it seemed like her mid-section got bigger and really hung over her waist more. For me, it was very sexy.

Near the middle of the month she started complaining about her hair. It was a bit grown out and was now a longer pixie cut. She said she wanted a change and asked what I thought. Like usual, I avoided giving her an answer and like usual, this annoyed her. As a joke, I told her that I thought she should grow it longer and perm it like she did when we first met. She did not know I was kidding and seemed concerned that I did not like her hair short anymore. I told her I was not serious and could tell that she wanted to keep her hair short and the only question was how short. 

She ended up just trimming her hair and keeping the longer pixie style. When she came home from her hairdresser, I was surprised to see that she had barely changed it. I think I even felt a bit of disappointment, as I was expecting more of a change.  A few days later I brought it up and she told me that she discussed options with her stylist and in the end decided to wait to change it. I asked what she was thinking of doing and she said that she might want to go back to curly hair. I sort of liked that idea, as it has been years since she did that. I did not say much more, but pictured how she would look if she went back to curly hair.