My Wife (2007 to present)

insider

August/September 2014 (approx 253 lbs)

By the end of the summer, my wife was bigger than she had ever been. She was now about the same size as her mom and made her older sister look thin. Her sister had tried to manage her weight, but was still full figured.  Her sister seemed to be trying to look younger and now had longer hair that was well below her shoulders and dyed blonde. My wife had considered trying to color her hair, but figured she might as well wait until she started to go grey.

As time passed, more of her friends were getting married and settling into adult life.  As a result it seemed like most were also gaining weight.  Other than her friend from Alabama, none of her close friends were as big as she was, but over time more and more no longer had thin bodies. I guess it was natural as time passes. She also was no longer the only one of her friends with short hair. It seemed like many women we knew started keeping their hair shorter after they were married and had kids.  Two of my wife's co-workers who were both moms in their 30s and kept their hair very short and neat.

Although I was still very into how my wife looked, things were difficult between us.  It seemed like the stress of having a chid was hard for us to balance. My wife's romantic side was also different since she became a mom.  This may have also been a side-effect of the medication she was taking.

October/November 2014 (approx 240 lbs)

As life got back to normal, wife was able to stop taking her medication.  It made an immediate difference to her weight, as she was no longer retaining water.  She must have lost close to 10 lbs in one month.  She got many compliments on her weight loss and decided to try lose more weight.  I was not sure how long this would last, but I supported her efforts.  At first it was very easy for her to lose weight, but after the first 15 lbs or so it became a bit more difficult.  She started on a weight loss program and tried to exercise a bit.

She also decided that she wanted to try a new hairstylist, so she started going to the stylist her sister went to.  She was more of a long-hair stylist and much more expensive.  My wife started to grow her hair out and talked more about going blonde.  I sort of missed her short hair, but I was supportive either way.  It was the cost that was more of an issue, but I wanted her feeling good about herself.  The last 18 months had been hard, so I was happy she was feeling better.

December 2014 (approx 235 lbs)

By Christmas, my wife had lost another 5 lbs. The change was noticeable and she seemed to like it.  She was working hard to lose weight and wanted to lose more. She was still very full figured and I did not complain.  Her dieting, however, made her moody.  This was not great, but there was not much I could do about it.  It seemed like she was always hungry, so fighting it made her miserable.  I could tell that her body wanted more food, but I did not make a big deal about it.

Right before the holidays she got her hair styled in a bob style and let her stylist color her hair blonde.  It was quite a change for her. It made her look different and she got many complements.  I could tell however that a lot of people in her family preferred her hair short.  I sort of did as well, but liked the change and wanted her to feel good about herself.

January 2015 (approx 231 lbs)

Things got harder in our relationship around this time.  It was many issues that just added to the stress.  She continued to lose weight and it did not seem to make her a happier person. I felt bad about this, but there was not much I could do about it. She still looked good to me, but I liked how she was before and wanted her happy more than thin.

February 2015 - September 2016

I am not sure how to deal with this difficult period between my wife and I.  We went through a time when we stayed together in the same house, but did not share a relationship.  It was hard and there were times when we both thought it was over between us. In the end, we realized that we still had a good thing between us and that we were meant to be together.

During this time, my wife lost a lot of weight.  She dieted pretty seriously and within a year and a half was down to 175 lbs.  It made a huge difference in her appearance, but it was not a natural state for her.  She had not been this weight in years, but liked certain aspects of being thinner.  She also kept grew her hair and continued to color it blonde.  The change was striking and she did not look like the same person as two years before.

Although my wife changed quite a bit over this time, she seemed no more confident in her appearance.  Perhaps even less. It was like she was struggling to be someone who was not her.  I felt bad, but there was little that I could do about it. As our relationship is in a strange place, I did not get to see her body like I had before.

October 2016 (approx 174 lbs)

This was a good month for us and we returned to sharing a bed.  It was an exciting time in our relationship and we had missed being together that way. She seemed to get her confidence back and that was a turning point for her dieting.  She knew that I loved her no matter what and that she could be her natural self with me. She did not have to starve herself to be someone else.  I wanted her happy and did not care if she had a few extra pounds.

She asked if I liked her hair and to be honest my biggest issue was how much she was spending at the stylist she was now going to.  Her old stylist would charge around $20 for a cut. Now between cut and color, she was spending over $100 each time she would go.  This was a lot of money for us and it added up.  I did not want to tell her what to do with her hair, but liked the stylist who she used to go to who cost less and did her hair so it was easy and out of the way.  Over time, I got used to her having short hair that did not get in the way when we were together.  When she would complain about how her hair and the cost, I would suggest that maybe she returns to her old stylist.

As we got back together, I could see that she was no longer dieting the same way.  This make her happier.

November 2016 (approx 177 lbs)

By Thanksgiving, my wife was eating what she wanted again.  I was happy to see it and knew that she was in a better mood. Her body had changed so much since she was at her biggest. I missed her boobs being as big as they were, but still liked her body. I also liked the way she felt in bed more when she was bigger.

Around the end of the month, my wife also returned to her old stylist. I was happy to see this.  Her stylist cut her hair a bit shorter, but it was still close to her shoulders.  She also did not color her hair and her roots grew in a bit.  This sounds bad, but I was sort of happy to be saving the money. Her family seemed to like her going back to a shorter style and gave her encouragement.

December 2016 (approx 181 lbs)

By Christmas our relationship was returning to normal and my wife was no longer trying to diet.  I could not have been happier.  We constantly had lots of food around the house for the holidays and she was making up for lost time.  I could tell she felt better being her natural self and accepting it.  Her body for filling in again and to me it was sexier.  Within a month or two, her underwear was fitting differently and her boobs were noticeably bigger.

In contrast, her sister was intent on losing weight and being thin.  She had been dieting for years and was now under 165.  As she is about 5'5" that was pretty thin on her.  I was glad to see my wife moving in the other direction. I felt like my wife had the look of a married woman and mother who was serious about her job and no longer trying to look like she was in high school. My wife still had her blonde hair, but had not touched it up since October so her roots were starting to show.  I was hoping that she would grow out the blonde, as it seemed like a waste of money.  

January/February 2017 (approx 186 lbs)

It was great seeing her gain her weight back, as she was now eating the way she did before. She was no longer worried about dieting and was happier.  For the first time since our daughter was born, we have a healthy love-life.  It was amazing to have her back.

I noticed as she gained weight that she was going back to some of her old clothes.  I preferred them on her and really thought that they suited her better. Work was also going well for her and she was now a senior admin at her office. We had decided that one child was good for us, so things were really starting to normalize. Her body felt so good to me and I once again looked forward to seeing her without clothes on whenever I could. She was still blonde, but had been growing out the color.  She kept her length, but started to complain about it more often. I suspected that she would eventually go short again, but did not say anything either way. 

March/April 2017 (190 lbs)

Over time, my wife seemed to have more confidence.  This was not natural to her, but it developed.  She continued to gain back the weight that she lost when she dieted and her stomach was starting the hang over her waistline, as it had when she was bigger. Since having kids, it seemed like her stomach grew faster and hung differently. Her boobs had a different shape as well, as they were a bit stretched and hung down more than they did when she was younger. Her body had changed over the years, but was still as sexy as ever to me.

It seemed like many of her friends were also at a stage where they were getting bigger and starting to accept that their bodies were changing.  For many of her friends, it was gradual over time.  For the first time in years we saw our friends from Alabama.  They came to see us this time.  It was great to see them.  She now made my wife look tiny.  I did not ask, but it looked like she was well over 300 lbs. She now looked very round and I thought it was a great look for her.  She still kept her hair very short and it reminded me of how my wife used to wear her hair.  It made me wonder if she would look like that eventually. I sort of hoped that she would.

May/June 2017 (194 lbs)

After spending time with our friends from Alabama it seemed like my wife was again more accepting of being bigger and not looking at her body like it was a bad thing.  I think she could tell from the way that I looked at her friend that I really liked her look.  I doubt I was able to hide it well.  I also liked how she embraced her size for what it was and did not try to fight it. Her friend wore clothes that showed her rolls and did not try to hide behind long hair.

We talked about it a while after they left and I was open with my wife about my feelings and how it was not important to worry about what everyone else thought. This may have made my wife a bit more comfortable about her size and shape.  She still wore clothes to sort of hide her weight and kept her hair longer than she had for many years. I figured she would eventually end up going shorter again.

She continued to put on more weight.  The pounds returned quickly, as her body was catching up from her dieting.  It showed more in her face and her rear was returning to what I was used to. I was happy that she was growing and found her sexier as time progressed.  She also felt better all around and I looked forward to intimate time together. She was still wearing clothes from when she had lost weight, so they were tight on her.  That was also a look that I liked. 

Around this time she also started coloring her own hair. I was happy about this as it was not as expensive and it looked better than when the blonde had really grown out. It did not look perfect and the color was a bit different where it had been done professionally. It was still around shoulder length and she would complain about it, but still did not want to cut it off again.

July/August 2017 (197 lbs)

She continued to put on more weight at a gradual pace.  The pounds returned, as her body was catching up from her dieting.  It showed more in her face and her rear was returning to what I was used to. I was happy that she was growing and found her sexier as time progressed.  She also felt better to me when I held her.  I much preferred her body being soft and I looked forward to intimate time together. She was still wearing clothes from when she had lost weight, so they were tight on her.  That was also a look that I liked. 

Around this time she also started coloring her own hair. I was happy about this as it was not as expensive and it looked better than when the blonde had really grown out. It did not look perfect and the color was a bit different where it had been done professionally. It was still around shoulder length and she would complain about it, but still did not want to cut it off again. I was now used to her hair being longer and only really thought about it when it would get in the way when we were together. Her mom was on her case about cutting her hair and looking neater, but I did not say much about it.

September/October 2017 (201 lbs)

Around this time, my wife returned to being over 200 lbs.  I was thrilled with how she was looking and feeling.  Her boobs were still growing and were back to hanging the way they used to.  She was pretty round all over and was showing more rolls in her mid-section.  I had missed these.  My wife did not really like it when I played with her rolls, but could tell I loved it.  She was also gaining in her rear, which was always my favorite.  I could not have been happier.

She was still trying to wear the clothes that fit her when she lost weight, but they were getting very tight on her.  I liked the look, but also did not complain when she gradually went back to the clothes she wore when she was bigger.  It seemed like she wore her bigger clothes for work and tried to fit into her tighter clothes when we went out.  Around the house, it was still usually a t-shirt and underwear.  Thankfully, she was no longer even a little bit shy around me.  It is amazing how much things changed over 10 years. 

November/December 2017 (203 lbs)

At this stage my wife's weight gain started to tapper off a bit.  I think this weight was around her natural size, so she could eat what she wanted and not gain much more weight.  Her goal now was not to diet, but rather to stablize her weight.  I was thrilled for her to be around this size and supported her decision. She gained a bit of weight over the holidays, but not a noticeable amount.

By this time, many of her friends were also full figured.  Many were now moms and had bodies that showed it.  This made her more comfortable and she did not think of herself as the "fat girl" anymore.  One thing that was different between her and her friends was that most of their husbands hated that their wives were gaining weight. I did not complain. She was happy for this and appreciated that I liked the way she naturally looked.

Her hair had grown out to almost shoulder length and really did not look great.  She had toyed with the idea of cutting it short again for moths but put it off. She felt like she put so much into growing it out that cutting it again would be giving up. I also did not love the color, but did not say anything either way.  Around Thanksgiving she finally changed her hair. She let her stylist cut it, but wanted to leave more length.  She ended up with what I would call a long pixie cut. It was over her ears, but long bangs, quite a bit of length on top and left longer in the back. I was happy to see her with shorter hair, but felt like a shorter pixie suited her better.  She was okay with the cut, but found it to be a lot of work in the morning.

January/February 2018 (approx. 205 lbs)

As time passed, my wife became more and more comfortable with her body type and no longer felt bad about who she naturally was.  As she began to embrace her weight, she stopped trying to find clothes that made her look thinner.  This made me happy and seemed to make her more confident.  I loved seeing her in clothes where her belly stuck out or her boobs showed their true size.  I tried to encourage this and believe it made her happier.

She continued to wear the longer pixie style and colored her own hair.  I was not a huge fan of the blonde, but did not want to tell her what to do.  I did miss her hair being its natural color and looking neater.  I figured she would probably go back to her natural color eventually.

March/April 2018 (approx. 205 lbs)

Over this time, my wife's weight stayed pretty stable.  She was not doing anything to diet, but seemed to finally have a balanced weight.  Although I liked her gaining weight, I was happy to see that she was in a balanced place that she was happy with.  She was also happy at work and in a good place.

In April she started complaining about her hair again and mentioned that she wants a change.  I asked what she was thinking to do and she said she just wants it easier.  I asked her if she had discussed it with her stylist and she said she was afraid to, as she did not want to give her a reason to go very short.  I asked what is wrong with short hair and she said that she just thought long hair looks better.  I let her know that I always liked her hair short. It was funny that when we talked about her hair being short not, we did not mean a bob or long pixie, but rather cropped short. I could tell that she was getting the idea of cutting her hair shorter again.

• 2 weeks later...

May/June 2018 (approx. 208 lbs)

By this time my wife was more or less totally accepting being a big woman.  It did not seem like she had any desire the diet anymore.  She may have put on a few pounds but not that much. I suspect I was the only one who noticed.  She knew I was good with her body type and was happy that I was not the type of husband who tried to change her. She now knew how to dress for her body, so this was not a challenge to her anymore. Once her weight stabilized, it was easier to buy clothes that suited her.

The fact that most of her friends were either on the bigger side or outright heavy also made a difference.  I am not sure if all of their husbands liked the fact that their wives were now bigger, but I guess they did not really have a choice.  I liked seeing the progression for some of her friends and found it attractive.  I kept my feelings to myself. She still had a couple friends who were thin, but one of them was still single and the other did not yet have kids.

July/August 2018 (approx. 210 lbs)

Life for us and our relationship had slowly improved since our very difficult period a few years back.  She was now comfortable around me and in my opinion comfortable with who she was as well. We still had a healthy attraction to each other and I still loved seeing her without clothes on. When I talked with other friends who had been married for this many years, I learned that this was not a given.  I think her appearance and my attraction to it made a big difference.

She continued to gain a bit of weight, but nothing all that noticeable.  She still was coloring her hair blonde, but was getting sick of it. By mid-summer she grew out the color a bit and then had her stylist go much shorter.  She left enough length on top to keep the blonde, but took the sides and back very short so all of the blonde was cut out.  I liked the look on her.  As always, I liked a bit of change as well.  She got many compliments.  I was happy to have her neck exposed once again.  Unlike before when she would waiver over cutting her hair short and have regrets after, she now just accepted it and liked it being easier.  I realized that short hair suited her much better.

• 2 weeks later...

September/October 2018 (approx. 212 lbs)

My wife continued to gradually gain weight in a way that was natural.  She was happy to enjoy eating and not worry that much if she gainer a few pounds.  Over time, her body type seemed to suit her more. The days of people not recognizing her were pretty much gone.  At work it seemed like many of her co-workers were as big as she was.  I still loved her the way she was and over time enjoyed seeing her bigger. She would still be sensitive when people would comment about her weight, but was more comfortable in dealing with those comments than she used to be.

Her natural state was still for her weight to gather in her hips, thighs and rear.  I found this sexy and she never seemed to fully stop gaining in that area. For me, it was always the sexiest part of her body. By now, she knew that and was good with it. I was very happy with how she looked and did not want her to change.

November/December 2018 (approx. 215)

The holidays were good for our family.  My wife, like usual, enjoyed cooking and there was plenty of food around.  She now really made no effort to watch her weight and it was showing.  I was supportive and sort of hoped she would get bigger and softer.  Her family also thought she looked good.  Most of the women were shaped similar to her, so it was expected.  Her sister was also gaining back most of her weight.  I thought it made her sister look better as well.

Right before Christmas, my wife let her stylist go much shorter with her hair.  Since she went back to the pixie style, her stylist had been pushing her to go shorter again.  She kept the top blonde, but reduced the length to not much more than an inch.  Her stylist took the sides and back very short, so they were back to being clipped.  She did not color the sides and back and for the first time I noticed some grey hairs.  I did not say anything and thought her hair suited her better when it was short and neat.

January/February 2019 (approx. 218)

As time went by, my wife continued to gain a bit of weight at a steady pace. It was gradual and most people probably did not notice unless they had not seen her in a while.  She had now at a stage where she knew I loved how she looked and could not really care about what others thought.  I loved her this way and did not want her to change.  It also seemed like she was happier when she was able to eat what she wanted.  That had been the case since I first met her. By now, she knew how to dress and wore clothes that would let her gain a bit of weight without being tight.  I still enjoyed seeing her in older underwear that no longer really fit her.

March/April 2019 (approx. 220 lbs)

Some time in the early spring, we were in bed one morning and my wife brought up her appearance.  This was very rare for her to talk about this. She asked if I thought she looked old for her age. As she was heavy set and now kept her hair very short, so she definitely no longer looked like a teenager. Of course she was now almost 33 and the look suited her.  She also dressed in a mature way and had an overall adult look.

I explained that I did not think so and felt like she just looked like she was herself and not still trying to be a kid.  I said I liked her this way and would not want her to change.  We talked about how she first started looking more mature 10 years ago when she first chopped her hair and put on some weight.  We agreed that this was the right look for her and it really suited her better.  It also helped her at work back then.  By now, she was more senior at work and did not have to make an effort to look older anymore. She said that she found it still helped younger women if they made an effort to look more mature and professional. The discussion ended by me making it very clear how much I liked the way she looked and that I did not want her any other way.