My Wife (2007 to present)

insider

May 2011 (approx 188 lbs)

Our trip to the gulf was great.  Having so much time together was fun and relaxing.  It was our first trip since the honeymoon and we needed it. We rented a condo with our friends right on the gulf. Our friends only lived a few hours away, so they knew the area and had been there before.

I was surprised to see our friends and how they had changed over the past year.  He had gotten heavier and now had a beard.  She looked entirely different.  She must have gained  around 25 lbs and was looking pretty round.  The look was cute on her. When I hugged her I could barely get my arms around her. Her hair was also very different.  She had a wedge/bowl sort of cut that was thick and a blunt cut on top with a weight line well above her ears.  She had thick hair so it suited her. Her hair below the weight line was evenly clipped very short. It looked like it was recently done and her scalp was showing. It also showed sort of rolls on her neck which I found sexy.

My wife loved how she looked and was super supportive of her short hair.  Her friend explained that she got the confidence to chop her hair after seeing my wife's cut last year.  That made her feel so good. I asked her husband after if he was okay with her look and I learned that he was a big fan  He liked her big and said in bed, the bigger, the better. He told me he would be happy if she was 400 lbs.  That seemed weird to me at first. He also did not mind her hair and commented that he liked his wife looking like a married women.  I had not thought of short hair that way before, but understood what he meant. He told me that with the cut she has now, he clips her hair on a regular basis and she only goes to her hairdresser every few months. Like us, they were happy to save a bit of money.

I felt good knowing that other couples were similar to us. They had a very strong attraction to each other, as we learned by sharing a place with them for a week.  There were times when they kept us up at night. It was great seeing my wife in a bikini on the trip and having the confidence to be on a beach with her belly showing.  Of course, on that beach there were many women who were bigger than she was. She also must have gainer a few pounds that week alone.  She was constantly eating and drinking. Her friend was a beer drinker, so she drank with her quite a bit.

After a week, we were sad to go home and were already talking about doing the same thing next year.

June/July 2011 (190 lbs)

My wife got a promotion at work that summer and was doing very well.  She took her job very seriously and was much more senior than many other staff who were around her age.  It was important for her to seem older at work. She always made sure she looked very professional for work.  Her weight was not an issue, but how she dressed and wore her hair a makeup made a difference.

She continued to put on weight, and the fact that she now liked drinking made a difference.  She was not a big drinker, but when we would go out with friends she was getting better at holding her own. She was now the heaviest she had ever been.  Her body was becoming more like her mom's in that most of her weight was going to her lower body.  She describes it as a pear shaped figure.

I know some men want their wives to be thin, but I became more and more attracted to her as she gained weight.  I loved the way her body looked and loved the feel of her full and soft body.  It was sexy to me.  She knew the way I felt and had mixed feelings about her look.  She did accept who she was, which was most important.

August/September 2011 (approx 192 lbs)

We were at a stage in our life were it seemed there was a wedding to go to every few months.  As fun as it was, it was expensive.  She could not afford to get a new dress for each wedding so she wore the two formal dresses that she had.  By now, both were pretty tight on her.  I liked the look, but felt a bit bad as the dressers were not comfortable for her to wear.  She knew that she had to buy a new dress for one of her best friend's wedding in October where she was in the a wedding party, so she held off and managed to squeeze into the dress she had.

She started to talk about having kids around that time.  We decided that she would go off birth control in the fall and we would just see how it goes but not get stressed over it.  I wanted kids, but still was in no rush.  I knew it would change things for us and make work different for her. We needed her salary, so she would not be able to take off too much time from work. I suspected that she would end up getting bigger when she got pregnant. Her sister only lost a bit of weight after she had her second child and was now much bigger than she was. Her sister wore her weight differently and seemed to be big all over. She was taller and naturally had a bigger build.

October 2011 (approx 192 lbs)

My wife was in a wedding party that month, so she got a new dress that fit her well.  She wanted to be able to wear the dress again, so she left some room in it. This does not sound nice, but I actually preferred her in a tighter dress that showed off her body more. She would kill me for saying this, but I liked seeing her rolls in a tighter dress. For me it is a sexy look.

She looked great in the wedding party. Her hair had been gradually growing out over the summer, so it was set with curls.  It was now a longer pixie style, so there was enough length for her to have it set.  I liked the curls on her and it sort of reminded me of the short perm she had when she was growing her hair out a few years back. All of the women in the wedding party had their hair and makeup done professionally, so they looked great.

It seemed like many of my wife's friends were starting to get bigger as well.  This started with many of her friends after they got married and decided to let nature take its course. Of the women in the wedding party she was in, a few had already started to get bigger.  Her friend who was getting married was still pretty thin.

November/December 2011 (approx 195 lbs)

Like usual, my wife ate more over the holiday season. She was cautious with drinking as we were not using protection so she never knew for sure if she might be pregnant. She still gained weight and had come a long way in one year. It was a definite improvement in my opinion.

Around Thanksgiving she planning to cut her hair, which had grown quite a bit.  She had been getting trims regularly to keep it neat but was gradually adding length. It was at a stage where it was taking her much more time each.  Neither of us liked that, but at least now we could share the bathroom while she was getting ready. Her hair was still short enough that it did not get in my face when we kissed, but it sort of got in her face.

Before she went to her stylist, she asked if I was okay with her going shorter.  I said I was okay with whatever she did and liked the short look on her. I said that if she thought short is better for work, she should do it.  I was hoping she would go back to very short or many perm her hair again. I liked her hair easy and out of the way. She came home with her hair back to a short pixie, pretty much like the style she wore after our wedding but not quite as short.

I loved the short style on her and was happy to see her neck exposed again.  The shorter cut exposed her face and gave her a better look in my opinion. I also was back to trimming her neck every few weeks. She also got good feedback from her family over the holidays. Before Christmas she got it cut again and kept the short style.  I was happy to have a wife who looked like that. I found her to be sexier than ever.

January/February 2012 (approx 194 lbs)

We started seriously trying to have our first child in the new year.  We were not stressed about it, but thought that it was time.  Her sister already had a child who was almost 4, but most of her friends were not yet at that stage of their lives.  She was trying to eat healthy and not drinking alcohol over this time, so she did not get any bigger and may have even lost of few pounds. I thought she looked great and was excited to see what she would look like when she was pregnant. I had no complaints with how her body looked at that time, but the idea of her getting bigger when she was pregnant excited me.

March/April 2012 (approx 193 lbs)

After a few months of trying, she was still not pregnant.  We were not yet panicking, but she was concerned that it might have been because of her weight.  Her doctor did not think so, so I was not worried.  Although she was now a full figured women, she did not look obese and seemed to carry her weight well.  One issue for her was that her boobs were a constant strain on her back.  I felt bad about this, as I loved them being so large.  I never got tired of seeing her body and was very happy that she was now so comfortable around me. So much had changed over the past two years.

We had a trip planned in May to head back to see our friends in Alabama.  We decided that we would take a bit of time off trying for a baby, so she could just enjoy the trip and drink without worrying about whether she may be pregnant.  We planned to drive to our friend's house, stay there for a couple days and then head down to the gulf with them to stay in the same rental condo as last year.

May 2012 (approx 196 lbs)

In late May we went our of trip to the gulf.  I had not seen our friends in a year and was surprised how much weight she had put on.  I would guess she has gained another 20 pounds since I have last seen her.  She was now looking close to obese and you could see her rolls even in the clothes she was wearing.  I have to admit, I kind of liked the look on her. Her hair was still short and was a little grown out.

The first evening at dinner the topic of weight came up and our friend said that she decided to not fight it and let her body do what was natural.  I knew her husband did not mind and my wife and I both told her it suits her. My wife explained that she had been trying to keep her weight stable in anticipation of getting pregnant.  The topic of hair also came up and the ladies both agreed that they liked their hair short and had gotten used to it.  My wife mentioned that her hair had grown out a bit and she meant to cut it before we went away but did not get a chance to do it.  Her friends said that she was having her husband clean up her undercut before they went away and that he could do my wife's hair in the back and sides as well.

That night my wife asked if she should let him do her hair, as she suspected it would be clipped short. I told her that liked her hair being really short in the back as it reminded me of how she looked on our honeymoon.  She let him do her hair the next day when he also clipped his wife's hair.  He did not cut my wife's hair on the top of her head, but pretty much did an undercut on the sides and back.  It was clipped with a #1 guard, so it was as short in the back as she had it for our honeymoon.  I liked the way it looked and felt.  It also noticed that her hair being that short sort of relieved neck rolls when she would look up.  I found that cute as well.

Our trip to the gulf was amazing and we had fun with our friends.  The romance with my wife continued and I was lucky for it.

June/July 2012 (approx 198 lbs)

My wife was now very comfortable in her own skin.  She accepted that she was big and no long tried to fight it.  People were no longer surprised when they saw her, as she had kept a similar look for several years now. The idea of her weighing 125 lbs and having shoulder length curly hair was a distant memory. The more mature look she had was great for her work where she was now senior to many people who were several years older than her.  She liked being treated seriously at work and it helped that she looked a bit older.

Her body looked great to me.  It seemed like her butt, thighs and hips kept growing as she gained.  By now, her body had a pear shape to it.  I found it sexy to look at and feel. As her weigh was somewhat more stable she gradually brought more clothes that fit her.  I still liked clothes that were a bit tight on her, but it was more important that she was comfortable. She still spent lots of effort every day to make sure she looked good for work.

• 2 weeks later...

August/September 2012 (approx 200 lbs)

My wife was in a wedding party for her cousin's wedding in early October.  She wanted to try to lose weight and fit into a dress that she already had from when she was a bit smaller.  Her attempts to lose weight were not successful.  She still enjoyed eating and just could not get into exercise.  She did not gain much weight over this period, but she certainly did not lose any either.  I was happy that her body stayed the way it was and hoped that she would not lose much weight. Of course, I kept my feelings to myself.

She planned to get her hair set in curls for the wedding so she had been growing it out.  By mid-summer her hair was all over the place and she was hating the grow out. I would have been happy if she just went short again, but she wanted more to work with and style for the wedding. It became much more work for her in the morning, but it was really her business.  I only really noticed by September when it was long enough to get in my face when we kissed.  Still, it was not my place to complain.  I found her beautiful and knew I was lucky.

It was a good time to be attracted to her, as we were also trying to get her pregnant.  I knew she was starting to stress about this as it had been many months, but I just figured we would keep trying.

October 2012 (approx 200 lbs)

My wife managed to fit into the dress she had for the wedding, but barely.  It was very tight on her and certainly showed off her curves/rolls.  She had it taken out a bit in places, but it was still very tight around her lower section.  She did not like it, but I found it very sexy on her. She went to her stylist the day of the wedding and ended up doing more than just getting her hair set and styled.  She come home with curly hair. 

When I first saw her I thought she just got quite a trim and had it set in curls, but she told me that she decided to perm her hair again. Although it had been growing out for months, it looked pretty short and neat, as the curls were tight. She told her stylist to keep most of the length, so she had curls all around.  Her stylist initially wanted to perm only the top and trim the sides and back short, but she wanted it longer for the wedding. She looked amazing for the wedding and her family loved her style. I loved looking at my wife.

After the wedding, she was happy to have easy hair again.  It took her no time in the morning and stayed out of her face.  It also gave her a mature look that was perfect for work. Although she had a young face, she looked older than 26. I would not have wanted her any other way. Her period was late near the end of the month, but we did not get too excited, as this was not unusual for her.

November 2012 (approx 205 lbs)

It was not until the second week in November that my wife decided the take a pregnancy test.  She had done it before a few times and was very sad and disappointed when it came back negative, so she was sort of afraid to keep checking.  Well this time it came back positive and we learned that she had been carrying for over a month already.  It was amazing news for both of us. The due date was late June and we were excited.

Even before she even found out she was pregnant, her appetite seemed increase.  She ate bigger breakfasts and never seemed to get full.  I noticed early on but did not say anything.  I was excited that she would probably get much bigger and hoped that she would change, while staying healthy.  She did not suffer morning sickness and felt pretty good in the first little while, although she said she was a bit more tired than usual.  I was excited about the whole process and looked forward to seeing her body change.  We decided that we would not share this news with anyone until the new year, unless she started showing early.

December 2012 (approx. 208)

I am not sure how much weight my wife put on during this period, but it was a very fast gain and pretty noticeable.  Like most women in her family, she did not show or look pregnant, but just got bigger.  Her rear and waist-line was obviously bigger by the Christmas holidays.  I loved how it changed.

We did not announce the pregnancy, but I think people saw that she was changing quickly.  Like usual, she enjoyed eating over the holidays and it showed.  She was sad not being able to drink, but it was expected. 

January/February 2013 (approx. 217 lbs)

By early January she started to tell people that we were expecting.  We were getting very excited and fortunately she stayed in good condition and felt fine. She barely had any morning sickness or loss of energy.  She did however feel the effects of the weigh gain.  By the end of February she had already put on close to 20 lbs.  She still barely looked pregnant, just bigger all around.  I could tell her stomach was sticking out when she was not wearing clothes, but when she was dressed it was hard to tell. I loved the look and found it very sexy. She was worried that she would gain too much weight, but I encouraged her to eat what she wanted.  She was constantly hungry.

She was still growing her hair and ended up perming it again in February. She wanted me to come with her as it was a long appointment because of the perm.  I agreed, as she was making some serious sacrifices for me during this time. Her stylist, like usual, suggested that she goes much shorter and tries tight curls to keep it super easy during this time. Her stylist explained that she could keep only a couple inches of curls on top and then go very short on the back and sides. She thought about, but wanted to keep more length during this time.  I was not a huge fan of how it looked at this stage, but wanted to support her.  When her stylist asked what I thought the idea of the shorter style, I just said that it might be something to try later when she has the baby and needs it to be very easy.

After her hair was permed, it looked a bit neater, but it was still rather long for her and big hair because of the perm.  On our drive home she talked about her hair and asked if I liked it.  I told her I liked it no matter what and wanted what is best for her.  She said that she was very tempted to let her cut it shorter, but was unsure.  She said that she was probably going to go back to very short hair before her due date.

March/April 2013 (approx. 228 lbs)

I loved the way she looked when she was pregnant.  She had a natural glow and could not have looked more feminine.  She gained weight at a health pace and it really suited her.  It was one of the few times that she just accepted it and did not really mind the gain.  By about five months into her pregnancy, she started to really look pregnant.  It seemed like her weight was starting to go to her belly that was popping out and her boobs.

Since we met her boobs had always been larger than average.  That was one of the first things I noticed about her and it was a feature I always loved.  For me, there was not such thing as too big.  As she gained weight over the years, her boobs grew with her.  Starting about mid-way through her pregnancy, they started to get much bigger. By the end of April, they hung in a way that if she was not standing up straight they touched her belly.

I was obsessed with seeing her without her clothes on during this time. By now after a few years of marriage, her shyness was completely gone. She still had her routine of getting ready every morning in the bathroom without yet getting dressed, so that is when I would get to see her. She still tried to look good for work, so she had to spend time blowing her hair dry and putting on makeup. She liked having the company, so she did not mind me being in there with her.

May/June 2013 (approx. 238 lbs)

As time passed, she gained more weight in a way that was natural for a pregnant woman.  She no longer fit into any of her pre-pregnancy clothes and ended up borrowing clothes from her sister to save money.  She bought a few nice maturity outfits for work, but could not afford many.  We were trying to save up for the baby so she hated having to buy a new wardrobe.  It was fun seeing her in clothes that were too tight, but I did not want her to feel uncomfortable. The clothes from her sister were a much more mature and conservative look, which took some getting used to. They also did not fit perfectly, as her sister was several inches taller than her.

By her 7th month, her face started to swell up a bit and it gave her a different look.  She was self conscious, but accepted it as part of being pregnant. She still spent a lot of time making herself look good for work.  Her hair was now limp curls with a grown out perm.  She had gotten it trimmed once, but it was now almost covering her ears and in her face.Because of her hair, it now took her much more time in the morning to get ready. I was not a huge fan of it and sort of missed her having short hair that was easy and out of the way. She had mixed feeling about her hair. Some days she wanted to keep her grow-out and others days she hated it.

She asked my opinion on her hair and like usual I avoided a straight answer and suggested she does what she thinks is best. She then looked at me seriously and asked what I liked. I told her that if it were up to me, I think short hair is better for her and would make her life easy once the baby comes. I also said that I liked her with curls, but it was totally up to her.  She said that she was thinking the same thing and was going to make an appointment with her hairdresser a bit before her due date.

July 2013 (243 lbs)

Her due date was around July 21, but we started getting things prepared early. On July 2, what do you know... It came unexpected, before my wife even finished work.  Fortunately, her labor went very well and we had our daughter within 5 hours of her starting labor.  My mother-in-law says that many women in their family have an easy time with child birth. Our daughter was born healthy and just under 8 lbs.

Right before the delivery my wife was weighed at 243 lbs. That was actually after she was given an enema (sorry if that is too much information), so I think her maximum weight was probably closer to 245 lb.  That is double what she was when we started dating. She wore it well and a good part of that weight looked like it was in her boobs.  I had no complaints.

It was a stressful time and after the first week, our daughter was not sleeping well.  She was a crier. Not much we could do about it. I was not getting much sleep, but my wife was getting way less.  She was intent on breast feeding, so she had to get up for every feed.  By the third week she was a mess. It was showing too. She barely had time to shower each day and did not even blow dry her hair. She did not end up getting her hair cut before she gave birth, so it was a nightmare for her. By the end of the month, we were seriously talking about me just cutting it for her at home. We ended up putting that off.

August 2013 (approx. 233 lbs)

Things did not get much easier in August. Our daughter just refused to sleep.  My wife was supposed to return to work after 8 weeks, so that was stressing her out as well. She had barely lost any weight since she left the hospital. Her feeding was going well and her body looked as good as ever. Her boobs may have even gotten a bit bigger.

She finally got to her hairdresser in mid-August. She booked her in for another perm, so our daughter and I came with. My wife was apologetic for not getting to her before she had our daughter and said that she has definitely been paying the price. Her stylist ran her figures through her hair and said I guess we are getting rid of this mess. My wife just said she needed it easy at this stage. Plain and simple. Her stylist said she knows the perfect cut. She said it would be short, but still feminine with the curls.

Before I knew it, she way removing most of the length to my wife's hair. She used very small curlers and seemed to be winding her hair very tightly. I saw that she only put curlers on top, so I assumed sides and back were going to be short.  In the end, she used a #2 guard on the back and sides. Her hair on top was cut even shorter after the curlers came out and what was left were very tight super short curls. As she was drying my wife's hair I could tell she hated it. It was a very easy to style, but my wife said it was like having pubic hair on her hair. I liked the curls and kind of thought it looked cute on her.

September 2013 (approx. 233 lbs)

Our daughter continued to be irritable and cranky.  It was really taking a toll on my wife.  She started back at work and that made things worse. She felt guilty about leaving our baby, but we needed her to be working and she felt a great deal of responsibility at work. It was a stressful time and it showed.

Unlike before, my wife spent very little time getting ready before work and she just did not seem to care the same way. In fairness, she was getting very little sleep and had other priorities. She was not bothering with much make up and only had a few outfits that fit her. Although she was not too keen on her hair at first, it was virtually no maintenance, so it was perfect for this stage.  She did not care much about her weight either way. I do not think she lost any weight, but her body shape sort of changed.  It seemed like her face and neck were fuller. When she cut her hair, it exposed her neck and the back of to head and showed that her neck and chin had filled out quite a bit.

I still loved how she looked, but was worried about her as she was having trouble finding a balance.  I could understand and tried to help if I could.

October/November 2013 (approx 230 lbs)

The Fall was not an easy time for us.  My wife had to take leave from work in October as she was not coping well.  She did not want to do it, but really had no choice. Pretty much all of her efforts were focused on our daughter. I had to help out more as well.

She did not do much with her appearance, which I could understand.  I knew things were bad when she was not shaving under her arms and her legs anymore.  I did not say anything, but was surprised.  I offered to help, but she was not interested.  She also pretty much just let her hair air-dry. Her hair grew out from the cut and she did not seem to care much about that either.  By early November, I convinced her to go to her stylist as it would probably make her feel better about herself. She tidied her up a bit and took it very short again. She also lost a bit of weight, as her eating was off and she was still breastfeeding our daughter.

It was pretty clear that she was suffering from depression, but she did not want to go on medication while she was breastfeeding.  I really did not know what to do, so I just tried to help where I could.

December 2013/January 2014 (approx 230)

Things did not get much better over the holidays.  She managed to fake it when she was with her family when we saw everyone for Christmas, but it was not easy. I felt bad for her and encouraged her to get some help.  I was worried, but felt like there was not much that I could do.  I tried to start some romance with her, but she was really not into it at that time.

I know there are many guys out who would not find a women who was 5'1", 230 lbs, with cropped curly hair and hairy legs and underarms all that attractive, but I still found her beautiful. I tried to remind her of that, but it did not make her feel any better.

By January, she needed to get back to work or risked losing her job.  We could not let that happen.  She got to her doctor and finally got on medication to help with her emotional issues.  This meant that she had to put our daughter on formula, but she was already 6 months old.  I hoped things would improve.

February/March 2014 (approx 238 lbs)

By the beginning of February, the effects of the medication were starting to give her some balance.  She was dealing with things better and she started back at work. Unlike before, she embraced work and was happy to have it back in her life. Before she started back at work, she went to her stylist and trimmed her hair.  She cut out what remained of the curls and was back to a straight, mid-length pixie cut. It looked good being cleaned up, but I sort of missed her cute little curls. She got her eyebrows thinned again and a started shaving her legs. She still did not shave under her arms and her private parts, but I did not say anything about it. As it was winter, one was really seeing her in those places other than me. 

Although the medication she was taking was helping her, it resulted in her gaining more weight. This was expected, but she was not happy about the fact that she gained close to 10 lbs in about 2 months. I was thrilled that she was getting back to normal and did not mind a few more pounds on her either.

April/May 2014 (approx 245 lbs)

Life returned to normal as the year progressed.  She continued to gain weight for the mediation and due to the fact that she was eating out more at work and was back to drinking once in a while.  I did not mind and realized that she now weighed more than she did when she was nine months pregnant.  It seemed like her weight added mostly to her lower body. Her butt had never been this big and I was not complaining.  She was not thrilled, but accepted that this was natural for her.  To be fair, she always said that this was the shape that most women had in her family.

I was still crazy about it and was thrilled when she would be around the house only in her underwear. I still loved seeing her naked and encouraged her to get back to not wearing clothes when she was in bed.  She seemed to always be hot, so she preferred wearing as little as possible. She was still not as into being intimate, but I understood that it was hard with all that was going on.

Work was back on track for her.  Unlike before she was a mom, she did not spend nearly as much time trying to look good for work as she used to.  I understood and was sort of happy that she was spending her time on other priorities. We were finally at a stage were we could enjoy being a family. 

June/July 2014 (approx 250 lbs)

My wife continued to gain weight over this time and really did not seem to care either way. It seemed that this was a result of the medication and her natural body type.  She was starting to care more about her appearance again as life got a bit easier.  She spent more time getting ready for work in the morning and tried to find clothes that suited her better.  It was good to see that she was getting back to who she was before.

She was spending more time on her hair, as she was now wearing a long/grown out pixie style that had more length.  She seemed to like having more length after the very short cut she got soon after our daughter was born. Personally, I did not find this style all that flattering on her, but I did not say anything.  I was hoping that she would go back to perming her hair or get a shorter style that seemed to look better on her

Her body had really changed as she gained more weight and she was looking rounder than she even had before. She now had a very large belly that hung over her pants. There were a few times when people thought she was pregnant again.  This understandably upset her, but she seemed to get over it. She really did accept that she was just a big woman.  At least she knew she had a husband who loved her the way she is.

Our daughter turned one and we were shocked at how quickly time passes. It was still a difficult time, but seemed to be getting better.