My Wife (2007 to present)

insider

February 2009 (approx 148 lbs)

Well this month has a lot more to do with her hair than her weight, but it certainly is part of my wife's transformation.  It also was an important step towards me appreciating my wife for who she is and not for what we are told to like in women.

She put off getting her hair done for a while as she was unsure about going shorter.  She had another interview early in the month and did not get the job after a second interview.  She had several interviews lined up over the next few weeks, so she decided it was time to try a new style. She wanted me to go with her to her stylist, but I suggested that she just goes with her mom.  I figured her mom would be able to give her more support and guidance anyhow. I told her to come over after she had it done.

When I saw her later that afternoon, I was pretty shocked. She was standing at my door with a short pixie cut and I mean short short. It was brushed down and parted on top with less than 1.5 inches of length. It looked darker as all of the blonde was gone.  Her hair on the sides was probably under a 1/2 inch and her sideburns were cut short. Her hair in the back was as short as the sides near the crown and was blended even shorter as it approached her neck.  Her neck was shaved so she had an even and straight hairline. I could not believe it and she could tell. I did not really picture myself dating a girl with shorter hair than I had, but here I was.

I could tell she was upset and hated it.  She was even self conscious the last time she cut her hair short and that still covered her ears. I told her that I liked it, but she did not come close to believing me. She came in and was crying before I knew it.  I had never seen her cry over how she looks before.  I wanted to hear about it, as I always liked hearing her talk about her appearance.  She told me that she discussed the idea with her mom, who totally agreed that a short, neat and professional cut would be much better for her chances of getting a serious office job. 

She told her stylist what the career counselor suggested. Her stylist agreed and said that she knew the perfect style for her.  Her stylist explained that for it to look professional, it meant hair that is neat and not in her face. She said that this is a style that she does for busy working women and in addition would be very easy to maintain. She also suggested keeping the hairline even a little above her natural hairline as it is better for full figured women and would make her neck look longer. Her stylist said that if she was not ready she could try a longer style, but it probably would be much more work each day and would grow out faster. She was not sure about it and could not even really picture what her stylist meant. She looked at her mom for her opinion, who said it sounded perfect for her. She agreed and before she knew it she saw more hair on the ground than on her head.  As she was not wearing her glasses, she could not tell how short her stylist was going but she said it was like she just kept cutting it shorter and shorter until she was having clippers used to even out her sides and back.

Her mom who always had short hair thought it was great for her.  I agreed that it made her look older and much more professional. She did not want to go out that night so we just stayed in. When we were intimate I liked how it felt.  Her hair did not get it the way at all and was fun to play with. The next morning I saw her sleeping and found that I kind of liked it.  It defined her more and was unique.  I loved watching her when she was sleeping and realized that she was still as beautiful as ever.

Within a week we were pretty much used to her hair.  It made her face look thinner and her neck longer.  It also was good for her fine hair and she loved how easy it was each morning. The interviews went well and she ended up with two job offers. In such a hard job market, we were thrilled.  I am not sure if her hair made really any difference, but she felt like it made her look more mature and meant that she was treated with more respect at work.

March/April 2009 (approx 152 lbs)

After she found a good job, life seemed to return more to normal.  She liked her job and seemed to do well at it.  It paid well and we started to talk about moving in together.

She took work seriously and was happy to work late if she could get more hours.  She was very good about her appearance for work and always dressed professionally and found clothes that worked for her body type.  She got over the initial hair shock and within a month was back at her stylist.  I was surprised when she told me she was going back as I assumed that she would have left it to grow out. A bit to my surprise, she kept the same cut.  By the third time she got it cut, I had pretty much accepted that I had a girlfriend who had shorter hair than me.

She started eating out more because of work and seemed to gain more weight.  It showed more on her face now that there was no hair to hide behind, but she had the money to buy bigger clothes so she did not look as big in them.  When I had her to myself, I could still appreciate all of her. And I did.

The financial crisis of 2008 has hitted a lot of working-class Americans really hard. That was a nightmare. It seems you two has outlived this period of crisis pretty well, altough I suspect it may had triggered to you wife the development of some compulsive eating patterns.

Your future updates about 2012, the 11/04/2016 aftermath and that recent public revelation from the Pentagon about technologically-advanced U.F.O.s roaming the skies around gonna risk to be your peak chapters.

May 2009 (approx 153 lbs)

Her sister had her baby in May and it got us talking more about our future together.  She wanted kids and hinted that she would be happy to start sooner rather than later. I liked the idea and knew that she was the one, but did not want to rush things.  By the time her sister was due she had gotten much bigger.  I am not sure how much, but I would estimate that she gainer at least 50 lbs.  I found that it gave her sister softer and more feminine features, so she looked better.

At a family party that happened soon after her niece was born we saw many of her relatives.  It was the first time everyone saw her since the wedding over a year ago or Christmas, so everyone commented on her new and more mature look.  It was a hit with so many of her relatives and it made her feel good about herself.  Her hair was actually longer at the party than it had been since she cut it in February as she had not cut it for about a month and a half. Her family still loved the style.  I could see that she was beginning to accept and embrace who she was and what she looked like.  She knew that she was naturally a big women and fighting it was a losing battle that would only make her miserable.

As she gained more weight, she felt even soften and I enjoyed holding her more. She also was more comfortable with me now and being together.  Our sleeping position became me facing her from the back.  She was already very soft and full from behind.  I got used to having my face at the back of her neck.  She loved being kissed from behind.  It was clear by then that she was the one for me.

June 2009 (approx 155 lbs)

I had never seen her as confident as she was during this period.  This shy person who had grown up hating her appearance was finally beginning to accept who she was. She kept up her good pace of eating and I did not complain.

She was good about wearing properly fitting clothes for work, but seemed to keep the same everyday clothes that she wore when she was 30 lbs lighter.  I suspect it was a money thing, as she spent the money she had  on work clothes.  I remember she had her two "work bras" that were high end and well fitting.  Her other bras were way too small for her now and fit tightly.  I liked to good, but it did not look very comfortable for her. Her work pants would fit well but she struggled to fit into most other pants she had (other than sweats and PJs). It reminded me that she was gaining weight and becoming her natural self.

I still always liked trying to see her change.  After two years of dating, she was still shy around me and did not like me seeing her without clothes on.  I would get the odd peak, but she was still not comfortable.  When she stayed over at my place, she would still change in the bathroom and would usually keep the door locked when she was in there.  I found it sort of cute and when I would mention it she would always say that we are no married. There were other things that she would not do until we were married, but I do not have to get into those details. It did however make me want to have her as my wife.  I knew she wanted it and she dropped hints the odd time.

July 2009 (approx 158 lbs)

We went on another trip together for the summer and had a great time.  On the last night of the trip I proposed to her.  I gave her a ring over a romantic sunset.  She got very flushed, said yes and then started crying.  It was not a bad cry, but it was very emotional for her.  She was incredibly excited and could not talk about anything other than the wedding for the rest of the trip.  I loved seeing her this happy and realized that it was the right time.

I did not want to rush the wedding, but she hoped to have it sooner.  We agreed on a date in early April.  Not long after she mentioned for the first time dieting for the wedding.  We had a serious talk and I explained that I was marrying her for her and not someone else.  I made her know that she would look good no matter what, and I did not want her miserable from starving herself for the next nine months.  I told her that I liked her body and would not want her any other way. I think she understood and realized that I meant it.

She also talked about her hair for the wedding.  She had already grown her hair out a bit since the very short cuts she had earlier in the year. She had gone back to get it evened out so it would look professional, but she asked her stylist to keep a bit more length.  Her stylist kept it neat in the back and kept have hairline even, but let the rest of her hair grow a bit.  I think she might have been doing that for me. She said that she was actually planning on going shorter for the summer but would now try to see how much she could grow it for the wedding. She realized that she would not have long hair, but wanted some length to do something with. Again, I told her that I was marrying her for her and did not want her to look totally different at our wedding.

August 2009 (approx 158 lbs)

Being engaged was great, as it gave us something to look forward to.  She was so excited to get married that she even suggested moving up the date.  We decided to keep the April date and only move in together once we were married.

It seemed that she was a bit more careful about her eating as she wanted to keep her weight stable for the wedding.  She was looking great in my opinion and was now more comfortable with the weight she had gained.  Other than work clothes, she did not really try to hid it anymore. I liked that and hoped that she would continue in that direction.  Her hair was also getting longer.  I was excited to see her with longer hair again, although the growing out stage was awkward and meant it took her more time to keep it looking good for work. She did not love it, but wanted it longer for the wedding.

September/October 2009 (approx 160 lbs)

She was the one who did most of the wedding planning.  I helped out, but was happy to let her make decisions. I was happy to see that she was not dieting and was actually still putting on weight.  I realized over this time that she had gotten quite a bit bigger over the past six months.  Her naturally small build and lack of height resulted in any new weight showing quite a bit.  She accepted it and I liked it. She was developing quite a tummy that I found adorable.

I also noticed that her sister had lost very little of the weight that she put on during her pregnancy.  She commented about this once and said that it seemed to be how it goes in her family.  I am not sure, but my guess is that her sister was now close to 250 lbs. I did not say it, but sort of hoped that I would have a wife like that in the future.

Her hair was also growing out fast and driving her nuts.  She decided that she wanted to have it trimmed, but promised that she would keep most of the length.  I knew she wanted it longer for the wedding, so I was not too worried. She told her stylist that she hated what a mess it was, but wanted it longer for the wedding.  Her stylist suggested that she perms it again, as this would give it body and control and keep it out of her face. She was told that it would let her keep the length, but would make it easy to manage.  She was not sure about the idea of short curly hair, but figured it made sense.

Her stylist did not cut much other than tidying it up in the back, but gave her rather tight curls. As she still did not have too much length, I guess that was the only option. The style certainly made her look different. It was again a rather mature style that was great for her work.  It was not a super-model type of style, but was cute on her. On the good side, it meant that her hair no longer got in the way when we were together. Another plus is that it saved her time every morning, as she did not have to do much with it.  This was good when she stayed over, as it meant she was not taking as long using to one bathroom in my apartment. I also realized that I sort of liked her with a more mature look.

The style did not make her look heavier, but gave her a different look,  It was a bit of a rounder look, which I liked.  Even though her hair looked much shorter in tight curls, it was a feminine style that suited her. It took time for her to get used to short curly hair, but she felt like it was a more professional style.  She was always concerned with having the right look for work, so she came to like it.

November/December 2009 (approx weight 165)

Another change in her appearance that happened around this time was she started to thin her eyebrows.  She used to pluck her brows to keep them neat, but the were relatively thick and full.  In contrast to her fine hair, they stood out. Once she cut her hair, her brows seemed to look even fuller.  In an effort to save money, she never had them done professionally. Around this time, she decided to get them done.  She mentioned to me that she was going to go to a  women who one of her friends (who was also a big girl) went to. I did not say much and did not think it would make a difference to how she looked.

When I saw her after she did it, I was surprised how different it made her look.  The women she went to recommend thinning them quite a bit and told her that it is best that way for both bigger women and women with short hair. She agreed and ended up happy with the result.  It did make her face look better and was super feminine on her.  It complimented her hair and gave her a nicer look all around.  We both agreed that it was also a more mature and professional look for her.

The holidays were a good time and again she put on weight at a rapid pace. When she saw her family for Christmas she was showered with compliments on her new look and everyone seemed to think the more mature look suited her.  Shortly after Christmas we were at my place and she was just wearing an old t-shirt.  I noticed that her belly had gotten big enough that it was hanging right out of the shirt.  I pretended not to notice, as it would embarrass her.  I did however like the look and found it to be a turn on and hoped that she would wear that shirt more often.

Another event happened for the first time that Christmas - she got very tipsy (and I mean really buzzed).  It only took her 23 years! For years she never liked drinking, but I guess she was ready.

January 2010 (approx 164 lbs)

By the time 2010 started, we were in full out wedding mode. She was going dress shopping with her mom and sister and was getting all excited. We agreed that she would not buy a dress that was too tight.  She should be comfortable on her wedding day, even if she puts on a few pounds. I loved hearing her talk about her dress and what she will wear, as the issue of her body always became part of the discussion.

We also got super lucky in finding a house. We started looking right after New Years.  That happened to coincide with a time when there were the most foreclosures in US history. I had a clerical position at an insurance company and she was an admin in the same industry, so we were by no means rich. Our priority was a house in a nice neighborhood with the best possible schools. The house we found had that and was on a spacious lot.  The house itself was a small bungalow, three bedrooms and only one bathroom. We were both used to nothing too fancy, so this was incredible for us. As it was a foreclosure, we had to take possession within a month. Looking back, I wish I could have borrowed the money to buy more houses at that price.

By the middle of the month, her hair was a disaster. On the bright side, it was growing very fast and looked very different from her pixiecut less than a year ago.  The perm was growing out so her curls did not hold well.  The length weighed her hair down so what remained of the curls looked limp. She absolutely hated it. She made a hair appointment and before she went, I kind of hinted that she should make sure she does not let her stylist cut off too much before the wedding. I did not know if I should have said even that, but I knew she wanted longer hair for her big day. She came back with her hair blown out straight and below the bottom of her ears.  By straightening her hair and evening out some of the layers, it really looked much longer.  The straight bob also made her face look rounder - that meant even cuter for me.

February 2010 (approx 165 lbs)

By the middle of the month, we had our house.  We decided not to formally move in until we were married, but she spent more time there than at her parents' place. It was cool having a place that was both of ours. It also felt good to have a house and be out of an apartment.

Even though it was our place, she was still shy around me and would not change in front of me unless it was dark. I think it gave me way more lust for seeing her body. When ever she would change in the dark,  I would try to see at least an outline of her. She showered every morning so she had to blow dry her hair and straighten out what was left of the perm. After putting on her makeup, she must have been an hour and 15 minutes in the bathroom.  She still wanted her privacy and to be fair, she looked really good when she came out so I could not complain. I once raised the suggestion of us sharing the bathroom while she gets ready and said she can discuss it when we are married. 

She pretty much gave up on losing weight by the end of the month.  It was not working really working anyhow.  She started to drink occasionally which also probably prevented her weight loss. I was happy that she was not one of those girls who starves herself just to fit into her wedding dress. After she picked her wedding dress out, she stopped talking about it with me. She then moved on to what she would do with her hair. She wanted a fancy up-do and had been looking at different styles. She asked my opinion and they all sort of looked the same to me with big curls and lots of product. She wanted me to come with her in March to her stylist for her trial hair for the wedding.  I suggested that her mom goes with her, but she reminded me that she was not getting married to her mom.

March 2010 (approx 167 lbs)

It was a stressful month for her before the wedding and she actually gained a bit of weight.  She did not have her final dress fitting until the first week of April, so she not too concerned. Her body looked amazing to me and I finally got to see her entirely naked for the first time. It was by mistake when I thought she was in our bedroom one morning and I walked into the bathroom. She had not locked the door and was on the toilet not wearing clothes. I was a bit surprised and I guess stared a bit instead on turning around.  She made some comment for me to get out and I looked at her and reminded her that we are getting married in a month. She paused, looked at me, made eye contact and said "get out" in a mean way.

By the time she came out of the bathroom, she was over it.  She did not even mention it again.  For me, it was not that easy as I could not get the picture of her out of my head. I could not get over how attracted I was to her.  I realized that her boobs were bigger than I thought.  Now she was sort of leaning forward when I saw her, but they almost hung down far enough to touch her legs (okay, maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration).  From the position I saw her in, her stomach was also looking big as it sort of hung over her waist.  I felt like a bit of a pervert for seeing her like this, but it was worth it.

A  week later we went for her hair trial. I felt weird being at her hairdresser's, but we already sort of had a fight about it so I had to go. They looked at different styles and her stylist and her picked a  fancy style set with big curls that sort of flowed over each other.  Her stylist explained that she had enough length for it and it would be perfect for her. I gave my opinion and she started setting her hair for the trial.

It seemed to take forever. As she was setting her hair they discussed her grow out over the past year and how much she hated it after the perm started to grow out. She explained how long it takes her every morning and her stylist reminded her that the grow out was her idea. I made some comment about how long I am kicked out of my bathroom for every morning when she is over and her stylist laughed and just said that I would not have that to worry about that for much longer. Her stylist then said that she could tell that I am the type of guy who wants his wife to have wash and go hair. I just joked that if it can get me my bathroom back in the morning, she can take it all off. Her stylist made her promise that she would come back to get it cut before the honeymoon. She said that would be easy as we were only going away in May.

I really did like her hair after the trial.  It really suited her.  Her stylist mentioned that it will look better on the wedding day, as she will cut around the curls when they are set to make them sit perfectly.  Her stylist also suggested that she goes very thin with her brows to complete the look.

April 2010 Part 1 (170 lbs)

For the most part, I have approximated her weight for each time period.  For this month, I know that she weighed 170 lbs, as her weight when we got married has come up many times since.

She continued to put on weight as the wedding approached.  It think she was just eating more and was probably doing it because she was nervous.  Her face actually looked thinner a bit before the wedding as she got her brows done again and went super thin.  It almost looked like someone just drew a line with marker for them.  It took a bit of getting used to, but suited her well and gave her face a very feminine look.  She liked it and thought it would be right for the wedding.

She had her final dress fitting soon before and mentioned that it had to be let out a bit. It told her it was a good idea, as she should be comfortable. She was very excited about her dress, where I could not say the idea did much for me.  I was happy that she was happy.

Our wedding was on a Saturday.  She took off work early the day before to get her hair set for the wedding.  She wanted me to come with and I got out of it this time. She ended up going with her mom and stayed at her parents house that night.  By then she was mostly staying at our house (which she had not technically moved into yet). We spoke that night and she told me that she was at her hairdresser for almost two hours as she set her hair in rollers and styled it. I asked if she cut it and she said that she did not take off any length, but tidied her neck and thinned out parts so the curls would fall perfectly. She was nervous, as she seemed to be cutting parts sort of between the rollers so she was not sure how it would look after the wedding. I figured that this probably meant that her stylist assumed she was cutting her hair short after the wedding, but I did not want to raise that issue.

We were married in the church that her family attended and had the function there after. She looked beautiful in her dress.  Her make up was great and the hairstyle really looked amazing.  It did look way better than the hair trial.  I was incredibly attracted to her and I think it showed.  Everything went as expected.  Near the end of the night our friends got us doing shooters.  I was surprised as she was keeping up with everyone.  I was a bit worried, as she was not exactly an experienced drinker. She was in bad shape on our way home.

By the time we got home she said she was feeling sick. I had to help her out of her dress as she really was in no shape to even do that.  I was also surprised as she was letting me see her undress in the light.  I wondered if it was because we were now married or because she was in such bad shape from drinking. Even then, I was excited to see her body and really appreciated what I was looking at. She was still in her bra and underwear, but her belly was exposed and I could see that she had really developed some rolls.  I had felt them, but seeing them was different. Her rear was fuller than I thought it would be and her butt was pretty much falling out of her underwear at the bottom.

Before I could enjoy it much more she had me take her to the bathroom and she got pretty sick in there.  She was in such rough shape that I stayed with her and she did not even care that I was seeing her like that .  After a while she had to take her bra off as it got dirty from her vomiting.  I felt badly for her, but had to say that I was also enjoying the view and felt close with her.  It felt good to take care of her.  Seeing her bent over like that gave me some great views. 

After an hour or so she was starting to recover and drink water, but was still very out of it.  I cleaned her up and got her into her PJs.  Before she could get to bed, she had to have me help her get all of the pins and clips out of her hair.  I was shocked at how much was in there and how weird her hair felt from all of the product in it.  It must have taken over another hour before it was done.  Her hair still sort of held the big curls because of it being set and all the product in it.  By then, she just fell asleep on our bed. Now how is that for a romantic wedding night.

April 2010 Part 2 (approx 171 lbs)

Our first full day of married life started with her waking up late and still feeling terrible.  She looked pretty rough as well, as she had a bad night.  Her makeup was smudged and her hair looked pretty crazy.  When she finally got out of bed, she could not eat and just drank some coffee.  I made a joke that this is what married life would be like and she just looked at me. 

By mid-afternoon, she got up the strength to shower and came out looking better.  She did not bother doing her hair and let it air-dry, which was very unusual for her.  Her hair looked different when she did not blow it dry as it lacked body and sort of flared out where what had been curls was now frizzy. I could see why she really had to blow it dry and straighten it every day.  Her hair also looked different as her stylist had cut parts for the curls to fall properly when her hair was set for the wedding.  This now gave her sort of odd looking layers that looked a bit like chunks were taken out of her hair. I do not think she even looked in the mirror that day so she barely noticed.

We stayed home that day, went through the gifts and started thank you cards. My hopes for post-wedding romance would have to wait until she felt better. This was further delayed for other natural reasons.  I knew it would happen, so it was no big deal. That night before bed she went to the bathroom to change and I reminded her that she was married now and did not have to hide like that. I really wanted her to get more comfortable around me, but she was very shy with her body.

By the next day, we were back to reality. She was taking forever in the bathroom getting ready that morning. When she came out, she was upset as she said her hair was ruined.  It looked good and was blown out nicely, but the chunks that her stylist took out were noticeable and gave her hair a choppy look. She always tried to make her hair look thicker and the weird layers now gave it more of a mousy look. 

I felt bad, as she worked so hard (almost obsessively) to make sure she looks neat and professional for work.  She would always do her makeup nicely, make sure her hair looked tidy and spent any money she had on work clothes. This meant she would not have much to spend much on her non-work clothes and seemed to wear the same clothes for ages even if they did not fit her anymore. As she got bigger, she had pants that she could not even button up any more and she had to tie a string between the button and the hole. Most of her bras (other than the two she wore for work) no longer fit, so it seemed that her boobs were pretty much falling out of them.  Her underwear was not much better and she would complain about it riding up and giving her wedgies all the time.  As many of the pants she now wore when she was not at work (sort of stretchy pants) were pretty tight, her underwear would show and I could often see it riding up her butt.

The rest of the week went by as normal. Married life was not that different day to day. The two of us went out on Friday night for dinner and drinks for a romantic evening. When we got home, it was a very special night.  It was something she had been waiting for, for a very long time. When we were done, she went to put her clothes back on and a stopped her. We fell asleep that night together and I managed to get her to go to bed without putting any clothes back on.  The next morning she put on clothes before I woke up, but it was at least a start for us.

May 2010 (approx 173 lbs)

This was a month were the big change for my wife involved her hair more than her body, so I will give some detail about it. I know that in some parts the focus is not entirely on her getting bigger, but I figure if it does not interest the reader he or she can just skip over it.

Actually living together was a bit different from having our own places even if we had already spent lots of time together.  I saw more of how she was all of the time and it was a bit of an adjustment.  I am sure she felt the same way.  She bought most of the groceries and did most of the cooking.  I helped out, but she was happy to do it.  I think for the first time I saw how much she ate and was pretty surprised.  She always said that she is naturally big, but I guess I just did not appreciate how much she liked eating. It was quite a contrast from the girl I met at work three years ago who I thought only ate salads.

Another adjustment was how much time she spent in the bathroom in the morning. I wish I knew this before we bought our house, as I would have opted for a house in not as good an area, but with more than one bathroom. She only put on her clothes after everything else was done, so she still was uncomfortable letting me in while she was getting ready. I hoped this would change over time.  Part of the issue was her hair that was still growing out. By this time it was probably around the middle of her neck, but not totally even. 

Since the wedding and the choppy layers she got, she hated her hair and complained about it to no end. She wanted to do something with it, but was unsure about returning to her stylist as she was not happy with how she had left her hair after the wedding. To be fair, I think her stylist thought it would not be a big deal as she would come back soon after the wedding to cut it off. She looked into trying her sister's stylist until she learned that she charged three times as much as the women she had always gone to who worked out of her house. We lived on a budget and she was careful with what she spent, so this was a non-starter for her. I also did not want her spending a fortune on her hair, so I was good with her going back to her old stylist. Although I liked her longer hair, by this point I just wanted her to be happy with it and hoped it would take her less time in the morning. I also sort of assumed that she would go back to shorter hair.

We had our honeymoon booked at the end of the month.  We were going to an all-inclusive in the Dominican Republic.  She put off getting her hair done until three days before we went away. She wanted me to go with her, but I was no keen on the idea.  In the end I gave in and agreed to drive her and come in with her at first.  When we got there her stylist was happy to see her and expressed that she was surprised she did not come back right after the wedding for a tidy-up. 

After a bit of wedding talk, her stylist talked about what a mess her hair was and said that she could tell she was ready for a style that said she was grown up and married. My wife commented that her hair was taking her so long and again mentioned how I complain about her hogging the bathroom in the morning. Her stylist asked how long it takes her and she said often over 45 minutes to get it looking right for work. She shock her head and said that was just silly.  Her stylist then turned to me and asked how long I wanted her spending in the bathroom working on her hair in the morning. I really was not sure what to say.  I cannot recall my exact response but it was something to the effect that I take about two minutes, so she should be under five.  Her stylist looked at her and said, well you heard your man and asked if she was ready for wash and go hair.  I sort of wanted to say not too short, but I just stayed quiet.  My wife just made her shy smile and said she also needed it to look good for work.  Her stylist then said that she was going to get her washed and I should return in 30 minutes.

When I returned, she was in still in the chair with a cape on and her glassed off. The first thing I noticed was the floor around her and saw pretty much all of her hair now lying there. Her hair on top was already dry and probably just over an inch.  It was brushed to the side and was sort of sticking up.  It was a similar pixie-crop style as she had last year, but a bit less length. The sides and back were already very short.  Her stylist was still tidying them up with the clippers when I came in.  I was not sure if I should stay, but her stylist said they were almost done.  Her stylist said that she would have been done sooner, but when she learned that she was going away in two days, she to take her a touch shorter. When I came in she was using a #1 guard on her, which meant you could pretty much see her scalp with an 1/8th of an inch of hair covering it.

I have to admit, when I saw her there she really looked adorable. The cut showed off her full face and just gave her such a cute look.  A big change from the last time her hair was short was that her neck had really filled out.  The short hair exposed it and it just did something for me. Her stylist then tidied around the hairline and shaved her neck.  She said to her stylist that she gets annoyed when the hair on her neck grows in. Her stylist said that most wives just get their husbands to keep their neck tidy between cuts.  She then put some gel in her hair and brushed her fingers through it to give it some texture.

Her stylist then put her glasses back on her and she got a good look. She was shocked, but not sad like when she went short last time. She commented that it was very short and her stylist just said it is the perfect cut for a honeymoon and a new wife. She added that it is also a good cut for a wife whose husband wants her spending less time doing her hair in the morning and smiled at me. It made me feel like she went that short for me, which was not exactly the case but sort of made me feel good.

On the car ride home, she was nervous asked a few time if I was okay with her hair like that and I assured her that I thought she was beautiful not matter what and liked that look for her. That night as I held her in bed from behind, I realized that once again I could just kiss her neck and get closer to her in bed.  I liked that and was ready for our honeymoon.

June 2010 (approx 177 lbs)

We finally went on our honeymoon at the end of May for ten days.  It was an all inclusive resort in the Caribbean and it was the first time either of us had ever been on a trip like that. For those who have been to resorts like this they know that they are not a good place to diet.  We sure took advantage of the buffets and all you can drink. It was our chance to celebrate and we took in all that we could.

I do not want to give much detail about our intimate time, but things changed rapidly on that trip.  On the first night we discovered the perfect position for her and for the first time she really, really enjoyed it. Without exaggeration after that time we were together like that on average twice a day for the rest of the trip. Looking back, that was quite a feat.  The position was not facing each other, which was all good with me. As a result, if there is one picture in my mind for our honeymoon it is holding her soft body from behind and kissing her neck and the back of her head with the prickly little hair barely covering it. She had put on enough weight that her neck was full and close to the same width of her head when you saw her from behind.  When she looked up, she already had a bit of neck rolls that her new hair exposed.  It did not take me long to get used to.

The resort we were at was for couples and we made friends fast.  It seemed like so many people there were on their honeymoon like us.  We became friends with a couple from Alabama who were also on their honeymoon.  The wife had a similar body to my wife in terms of height but was even heavier.  Unlike my wife, she was not shy about her body.  Every day by the pool, she was wearing a bikini and showing off what she had.  After a few days, she talked my wife into wearing one of her bikinis on the beach.  Although the bikini bottoms were a bit big on her, it drove me absolutely wild and all I wanted to do was get back to bring her back to our hotel room.  I loved how she was slowly becoming more confident with her body.

Her confidence improved when we were alone as well. On the trip we had intimate time together during the day and not just at night, so she started to accept that I would see her without clothes in the light.  She knew that this is not unusual for married couples.  Every time I saw her like that it drove me wild and she started to get used to it as well.  At first she would try to cover up with a blanket, but after a week she was good to just lie on the bed in all of her glory once we were done.  As she was eating like crazy on the trip and drinking plenty as well, her belly was hanging out more than it had ever done before and she was just looking fuller all around. By the end of the trip, she must have gained four pounds. I only wish we had more time there.

For the first work day after we got home, she followed her usual routine and came out of the bathroom over 30 minutes early ready for work. She commented that she thinks she can get used to having her hair like this if it gives her this much more time every morning.  When she got home that day, she told me everyone was surprised by her hair and one co-worker did not even recognize her at first.  She said that the head of HR complimented her and she got the impression that her short hair was good for work. It was very neat and did make her look more mature.

Another change was that she was now way more comfortable around me and would just change her clothes in front of me.  I had been waiting for this for years.  She did not lock the bathroom door now and would sometimes even have the door open when she got ready in the morning.  I tried not to make a big deal about it, as I did not want to push my luck.  It was a real benefit of married life.

To Answer a Few Questions

I have received some questions in from chat and email on here that I can answer:

1. I know this is not just about weight, but a gradual transition.  Sorry if the other details bore anyone.

2. I have avoided all names, as I am trying to avoid making anything up, but do not want to use any names to keep this anonymous.

3. Sorry about my typos.  I try but cannot seem to avoid them.

4. I am probably getting some details wrong, as this is based on my memory.

5. The weight included is an estimate unless it says otherwise.

If anyone has any other questions or suggestions, please feel free to message me on here. 

July 2010 (approx 178 lbs)

By now married life seemed normal.  Her sister was pregnant with her second and I knew it was only time until my wife wanted to start a family.  I did as well, but was in no rush.  She was only 24, so the clock was not ticking.  We also did not have a lot of money, so I figured waiting a bit would not hurt.

Her hair was growing in fast and looking different.  Having started out so short in the back and sides it had softened up and filled in quite a bit over five weeks. After we got back from our honeymoon, she took an old set of clippers from her parents (her mom had a newer set) and she had me tidy up her neck as her stylist suggested. I was nervous doing it at first, but it was very easy. I also liked the look and feel of her neck when it was exposed or just a bit stubbly, but that did not last much more than a week.

We did it in our bathroom and brought a little chair in.  She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts and I convinced her to  take her top off so it would not get in the way or get hair all over it. I figured it was worth asking and to my surprised she agreed.  As she was just around the house, she was not wearing a bra, so there she was topless. I could not get over the view, so I took my time.  The fact that she was this comfortable with me was incredible.

By July, her hair was grown out an needed to be cut again.  Her stylist recommended that she returns every four weeks, but she did not have the time or money for that.  She stretched it to six weeks, but by then it sort of lost its shape and was taking her a bit longer to do in the morning (still way better than before). I do not think we discussed her hair before she went back to her stylist.  She came home and her hair was pretty much the same as the last cut, except a bit longer on the sides and in the back. She had it tidied up and blended with a #2 and #3 guard, so it was still very neat but there was not scalp showing this time.

When she came home, I realized that I was happy she had it cut again and that in many ways I now preferred her hair short.  It was quite a change from what I would have looked for in a women a few years ago.  She was getting used to it as well and by then saw this as how she wanted to look.  She would talk about the blonde bimbettes at work and seemed to look down on them.  She explained that there were the admins who did their job, worked hard and lasted and then there were the ones who might be able to type but were mostly there for people to look at.  Most of them either grew up after they started working or did not last much longer than a year.  I was happy that she was taken seriously and was not there for people to look at.

August 2010 (approx 180 lbs)

As the summer went on, she continued to gain a bit of weight.  Since she started drinking, it seemed like she was gaining weight a bit faster.  It suited her and I felt like that is who she really was. Unfortunately, she was starting to grow out of her work clothes and wanted to make sure they continued to flatter her. One day she came home upset as she split a pair of her work pants and it made her feel awful.  I tried to cheer her up and we agreed that we would put money aside for her to buy new clothes for work that fit her properly.  She also had to buy non-work clothes. as she could no longer fit into most of the clothes she used to wear.

When she came home from shopping, I noticed that the clothes she bought were more mature and woman like.  It was very apparent that she was maturing and starting to act the part. I also saw that the clothes she bought were a bit bit on her and she seemed to leave some room for growth in the future.  This was her just being practical and trying to make sure that the money she was spending would go a long way. It was also a sign that she accepted that she was not getting smaller anytime soon. Even the non-work clothes she bought seemed much more mature than what she would have worn when we met.  I did not mind this look and wanted her to be comfortable.

One of her friends was getting married near the end of the month. It was a friend from high school who she stayed in touch with. She bought a cute dress for the wedding that left room for growth.  This was a good idea as we knew that we were at a stage where we would have a lot of weddings coming up. She got her hair done a few days before the wedding and came home with the same cut. By now, it was not even a big deal that her hair was short and she was just happy to have it neat and easy.

She saw a number of people she knew from high school and introduced me to many of them.  There were several who did not even recognize her or seemed to do a double take. I am not sure how she felt about this, but it made me think about how much she changed since I had met her 3.5 years ago. I had to say I liked it an was proud to be married to the women I saw at that wedding.  So many of the girls there still looked juvenile as they tried to still look like teenagers. My wife was already grown up and cared more about being her natural self and looking professional. I realized then that I would not want her any other way.

September/October 2010 (182 lbs)

Time progressed and married life was good to us.  It was a time when we had each other and could enjoy just being together.  It seemed like she accepted her weight and knew that she did not have to be thin to please me or anyone else. She did not put on much more weight over that time, but did not lose weight either. Her body was great for me and felt even better than it looked.

Her comfort level with me had increased more than I had expected. By now, I would end up tidying up her neck with clippers every two weeks or so.  We both agreed that she looked better without hair growing down her neck below her hairline. She also had me trim her little sideburns as well between cuts. Once we she was letting me do this, she started talking about other places where she uses these clippers to groom.  As her body changed this type of grooming became a bit more of a challenge for her. I offered to help her, with the expectation that she would say no.  To my surprise she was good with the idea.

The first time she had me do it was weird for both of us, but i think she was cooler with it than I was. It was quite a shock that the same women who six months ago would not let me see her without clothes was now lying on a towel on our bed with her... well you get it.  I am not really comfortable sharing more details like this, but it certainly was a huge change for me. I have spoken to other guys with bigger wives and I understand this is not at all unusual.  At the time however it was exciting for me and made me feel closer to her.  It also became one of my favorite views.

November/December 2010 (185 lbs)

The holiday season was fun for us.  It was our first Christmas as a family. From Thanksgiving to Christmas we ate and drank more than usual. Her weight gain was noticeable and it seemed like she was considerably bigger than only half a year before when we were married.  I was not complaining.  By this time, I liked her bigger even if she had trouble accepting it at times.

We stayed at her aunt's house out of town for Christmas. Most family members had not seen her since the wedding.  I guess I had become used to her new look, where for most of her family it was a surprise. She definitely looked more mature and womanly.  It seemed like everyone in her family liked the look for her. Most of the women in her family were big, so her weight seemed to be almost expected. Her hair was a hit as well.  Everyone said that is suited her much better than long hair. Of course most women in her family had shorter styles.

Her sister was very pregnant by Christmas and that was a big deal for the family.  She had gotten very big and was probably well over 250 lbs.  It made me think that my wife would also get much bigger when she is pregnant. I knew it was only a matter of time until she wanted to start trying. I liked the idea of her being a mom, but did not want to rush things. 

January/February 2011 (approx 185)

Early in the new year she joined a gym with the hope of losing a bit of weight.  I was supportive, as it was good for her health.  Unlike dieting it did not make her miserable.  She had a body that I loved and she felt incredible to hold, so I sort of hoped she would not lose too much weight.  In the end, her efforts just resulted in her weight being stable. 

At the same time, she started to buy new clothes that actually fit her.  The clothes may have been more flattering to her body, but I personally missed the her clothes looking tight on her.  I just found the look sexy. Although they were not comfortable for her to wear, I loved the look of clothes that were too small, so she bulged out in places. As she was getting rid of her old clothes, it was a bit of a recognition that she knew she was never going back to being 130 lbs or even 160 lbs for that matter. I was happy that she was accepting who she was and who she would be in the future. She knew she had a husband who adored the way she looked and did not want her to change.

March/April 2011 (approx 186 lbs)

By the end of the winter, she cancelled her gym membership as she was not using it and wanted to save the money. She decided that she would start walking to get a bit of exercise.  I was good either way and was not surprised when she made that decision. I  do not think it made much of a difference with her weight.

She was busy at work and seemed to be doing well there.  She took work very seriously and still tried to look good for work every day. She was now keeping her hair a bit longer in sort of a longer pixie style, so she was spending a bit more time in the bathroom getting ready every morning.  It was still way less time than when her hair was long.  She always tried to look neat and professional for work.  I think she was a good worker and valued by her company. We were dependent on her salary, so I was grateful.

We had a trip planned in May to celebrate our one year anniversary.  We were driving down the gulf coast near Pensacola and renting a condo with the friends from Alabama who we met on our honeymoon.  We were excited to get away and to see our friends. My wife even got a two piece bathing suit for the trip, which excited me.