My Wife (2007 to present)

insider

September 2022 (294 lbs)

As the summer came to a close I noticed that my wife was eating more and it looked like she was putting on a bit more weight. She tends to go in phases where she cares more about her weight than other times. There are times when she just wants to enjoy life and be who she naturally is.  Over time, she has cared less about what others thing. This even shows in how she dresses. For years she tried to find clothes to hide her weight and compliment her body.  In the past few years, she really just wants clothes that fit and are not uncomfortable.

I let her know that I thought she was looking great and we spent a bit more time being intimate with one another.  Unlike many couples we know, after all of these years we are still very much into the physical side of our relationship.  I feel like my attraction to her body helps keep this attraction going. She also knows what I am attracted to and think that helps her with her body type.

I have also found in the past few years that she is gaining more in her stomach/mid-section area. When she first started gaining weight, it all seemed to go to her rear/hips and chest.  As those areas filled out it seems like the pounds found their way to her stomach that now hung out almost like when she was pregnant. As time progressed I find that type of weight distribution more and more attractive.

• 4 weeks later...

October 2022 (296 lbs)

My wife's weight gain continued in October and she seemed to care more about enjoying food than controlling her weight. I did not say much, but was happy to see this trend. She seemed to be hungrier than usual. I tried to help with this and made sure that there was lots of food around so she could eat when she wanted to. I loved seeing it and found that it was a constant turn-on.

Her body continued to look amazing and I took every chance I could get to see all of her. After this many years of marriage, she was cool with me being in the bathroom while she was in there. She got dressed after getting ready in each morning, so this was a time I could see all of her. I felt lucky that she let me see her like this and loved every roll on her body.

She had let her hair grow since cutting it early in the year, so it was covering her ears and was pretty much a bob. It had not been this long in years and took her more time in the bathroom to style it every morning. Although I liked her hair short, I was happy to see her in the bathroom longer while she got ready. She mentioned cutting it at times, but never got around to it. I figured that she would like usually get sick of it eventually and end up cutting it short again. I did not say much, as it was her decision.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
November 2022 (298 lbs)

My wife and I rarely discuss her weight directly. There are times she will complain and I will try to support her, but that is about it. I guess it is not something she likes to discuss so I try not to raise it. Likewise, I am never sure what to say and do not want to offend her. It is a sensitive topic, as is the case with most bigger women.

We did however have a full discussion about it this month.  She was complaining about her size and I said it seems fine.  She then went into detail about how it is hard for her and that there are issues that go beyond appearance. I felt bad and asked her what she meant. Usually she just brushes it off, but she actually opened up to me.

She talked about how she can tell when people feel bad for her. She often feels like she is treated differently because of her size and almost like someone with a serious disability. She said she can tell when people are trying not to stare. She also started to explain the ordeal of buying clothes now, which really does seem stressful. It was weird for me to hear, as I thought she was beautiful this way.

I was surprised when she then explained the struggle in going to the bathroom when you are that size, with a large portion of your weight sitting below the belt. For those who are very big, I think you will understand exactly what she explained.  I was surprised that after years of being together, I never really realized that issue. I was not sure what to say and I just tried to make her feel good about herself. I felt guilty about liking her weight, but I cannot change how I feel.

She also put off getting her hair cut. It was now covering her ears when she did not use clips to keep it out of her face.  It was not the most flattering, but I did not say much. She still talked about cutting it again and started saying that she just wants it short again. I was pretty sure she would end up cutting it, but did not know when.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2023 at 4:51 PM, sconesy73 said:

Just read the whole thread and found it an incredibly interesting blog/diary/whatever you want to call it. I really like the way you write. 

Please keep it going 🙂👍

Thank you for the encouraging words. I will continue to provide updates.

• 2 weeks later...

December 2022 (300 lbs)

My wife broke the 300 pound barrier in December. It may have been sooner, but she did hit 300 lbs during this month as she actually weighed herself and told me.  She usually gains a bit over the holidays, so it did not come as a surprise to either of us. She seemed to almost expect a bit of a gain and did not sound upset when she weighed herself.

I really noticed that she has gotten bigger over the year when she got her hair cut soon before Christmas. Although she usually keeps her hair short, she had let it grow out a bit since the summer. She had been complaining about it and decided to chop it very short. With her stylist, when she tells her short - she goes very short. For years she would be a bit shocked after gettihg her hair cut that short and needed to get used to it. Now she does not think twice and just likes how easy it is for her.

Her stylist clipped the back and sides with a short guard so her scalp was almost showing in the back. When this was done, it showed that her neck was fuller than it had been. I realized that her face and neck were noticeably bigger now than when her hair was this short last time. I loved the look on her and let her know both in words and in actions later that evening. 

When we were in bed after she was in front of me and I was tickling her back and neck and enjoying our time together. I love holding her like that and never get tired of seeing her rolls when I get to see her that way. I know many guys would not agree with me, but I do not care. She even made a comment that I made her feel good about herself. It is very rare that she would say anything about that.

• 1 month later...

January 2023 (298 lbs)

I feel like I am disappointing readers, but my wife lost a bit of weight in January after the holidays. She was back below 300 lbs by my estimate, but was still close.  This happened as she usually slows down her eating after the holidays. She has not mentioned dieting or any real efforts to lose weight, but did say that she lost a few pounds. To be honest, I doubt I could tell a difference in her weight even when her clothes are off. At this size a few pounds do not make a huge difference.

It is rare that she asks my opinion about her appearance, but near the end of the month she asked if I think she should keep her hair short. As I have noted in the past with her, short is not a bob or chin length but rather very short. She likes her hair easy and does not buy into the whole women needing long hair thing. Although I am not a fan of short hair on all women, I like it on her and know she likes to too. At times I feel like her stylist gets a bit carried away but after a week I am used to it. Her last cut was very short and took me some time to adapt to but I liked the look and still prefer it to longer hair on her.

When she asked my opinion I was not sure what to say as I never know what she is thinking. I knew she did not want a non-answer from me. After going back and forth, I said I thought short was suiting her and she should keep it that way. She smiled and was happy to hear it. I felt like I said the right thing. Her appointment was not until early February so I will cover that in the next update.

February 2023 (299 lbs)

My wife's weight seemed to be pretty stable over the month. Over time I tend to get used to it and almost see it more as normal.  I still always appreciate it and am thankful that she looks the way she does and does not try to fight it.

My sister in law (my wife's sister) is the opposite and has for many years tried to fight the fact that she is naturally big and meant to be heavy. I guess that is common for many women, but not good. It reminds me of my wife when we first got together and she was miserable all of the time because she was starving herself just to look thinner. My SIL is by no means thin, but has always tried to avoid her natural weight. She is a bit taller than my wife and has a naturally big build, so she is and never will be skinny.

She was always the sister who cared more about what others thought and tried to fit in. Over the years she probably stayed between 150 and 180 lbs, but I am not sure. Compared to my wife she looked thin for sure and was always on some type of diet. She colored her hair blonde and kept it below her shoulders for years. It seemed like she was content to spend a lot of time every morning on how she looked. To me, it did not even look better - just less natural. For years, I was afraid that my wife would become like that.

In early February my wife and SIL were talking and my wife mentioned her hair and thinking about going even shorter. Her sister was always the one to suggest that she grows it longer, but this time she actually said that she can understand. That surprised me and I became more interested in the conversation. Her sister was telling her that because of her back problems she is thinking about trying something easier. She now has trouble styling her hair which is why she leaves it up most of the time. My wife just laughed and told her she has been telling her this for years.

That night when her sister left I brought up the discussion with my wife. She mentioned that her sister had gained weight with her back problems. When she mentioned it, I realized that she had and wanted to hear more. She said with her back issues she cannot really exercise much so she was gaining weight.  She also said that her hair has been terrible as she can barely style it anymore. I told her that she would look better if she went shorter and my wife looked at me knowing that i meant it. She could tell i was a fan of how she looked and I knew she needed to hear it.

• 3 weeks later...

March 2023 (300 lbs)

Although it is just an estimate, I suspect my wife gained a bit of weight or stayed in the same range. This is based on her eating, which did not slow down in March. I cannot tell minor changes in her weight, but can see trends of when she is eating more or trying to hold back. I get actual updates a couple times a year when she gets weighed when she sees her doctor.  She does not use a scale at home. The last actual weigh in was in November 2022 and I suspect she might have gained a few pounds since.

I have been asked by some on here in private messages if my wife is still shy about her body. She is in general and hates her size even if she knows I like it.  She accepts that she is a big women and no longer tries to hide it. She tried to hide her weight when she was getting heavier (less than 200 lbs), but in recent years has no longer even bothered. Her days of wearing bikinis are over and she does not like wearing clothes that show her rolls. Otherwise, she dresses comfortably and wears what fits her. I wish she wore clothes that show a bit more skin, but that is not going to happen.

Around the house she is usually hot so she tends to wear shorts and t-shirts as her comfy clothes even in the winter. Since we have been married she sleeps in underwear and a t-shirt. There are times when she sleeps in less clothes, but not as often as I would like. Most morning she sleeps without sheets on her as she is hot and I never get tired of just looking at her body (sorry if that sounds a bit creepy). There are often mornings when her underwear is wedged in her butt crack and most of her rear is showing. I can just look at it forever.

As the years have gone by, she is not shy around me now and does not care if I see all of her.  As we share a bathroom, the reality is that I am in there when she is getting ready. She does not care if I see her in the shower where she also shaves. Seeing her in the shower never gets old for me. After showering she does her hair and makeup before getting dressed. I am often in the bathroom during this time and she does not care if I see her even if she is not yet wearing any clothes. I try not to stare, but I am sure I do. She does not wear too much make up and keeps her hair very short, so her time getting ready now is pretty quick.  When her hair was longer, she spent more time in the bathroom working on it. I love that she is low maintenance with her appearance, but wish I had more time to see her getting ready.

• 3 weeks later...

April 2023 (301 lbs)

I really do not know if my wife gained this month, but it seemed like her eating continued. I will use this update as a descriptive one where I get to brag about my wife and what to me is her amazing body. I wish a could share photos on here, as they would explain a great deal, but I am pretty sure it would mean the end to my marriage. For that reason, it just is not worth it.

As I have mentioned, I get to see my wife without her clothes on, but it is not a very common occurrence. When I do get to see her that way in the light, she is usually standing up or walking in our bedroom. At other times it is when she is lying down and often that is in the dark. A few weeks ago, we were in our bathroom together as we were planning to shower. This is the fun we have when our daughter is not home. She had to pee before going into the to shower and already had her clothes off. To my surprise, she just sat on the toilet and started well, you know, in front of me. To be fair, she is not shy about peeing in my presence, but is usually wearing clothes.

The view I got of her body was just incredible. Her rear almost surrounded the toilet seat and her legs although apart still met as her thighs bulged out. As she was leaning forward a bit, her stomach rested on her legs as it projected outward. It looked much bigger than it did when she was standing up and I realized how much it had grown. Over the years her stomach has gone from being pretty flat for a full figured women to being one of her biggest features. Her boobs then sat on her stomach, again in part because she was leaning over. They too had gotten massive. I could not have been more attracted.

There are lots of women who can look their best when they are made up and wearing fancy clothes, but it is not so easy to look your best naked sitting on a toilet. My wife managed to do it, at least in my opinion.

This is not a usual update, but rather a response to a private message sent to me by a reader. Although the message seemed well intended, it assumed that I have an attraction to my wife for being ugly. That hurt me, as I think she is far from ugly and I find her very attractive. 

I just want to put it out there that I do not think women are ugly because they are bigger or heavier than average, even if they are very big. I also do not think that just because a woman decides that she wants short hair that she is ugly. On the other hand, I find women who are miserable because they are fighting who they are naturally are to be thin are not all that attractive to me. I have spent a great deal of my life telling to get my wife the realize how I feel.

I should add al are still welcome to message me even if I do not entirely agree with your views.

On 5/13/2023 at 5:43 PM, insider said:

This is not a usual update, but rather a response to a private message sent to me by a reader. Although the message seemed well intended, it assumed that I have an attraction to my wife for being ugly. That hurt me, as I think she is far from ugly and I find her very attractive. 

I just want to put it out there that I do not think women are ugly because they are bigger or heavier than average, even if they are very big. I also do not think that just because a woman decides that she wants short hair that she is ugly. On the other hand, I find women who are miserable because they are fighting who they are naturally are to be thin are not all that attractive to me. I have spent a great deal of my life telling to get my wife the realize how I feel.

I should add al are still welcome to message me even if I do not entirely agree with your views.

happy with good atttiude isalways more attracttive than miserable.  A happy 300 pounder ismore atractive than a misrable 120  pounder.

ignore the  negative people/comments its not worth dealing with them. 

just myopinions formed ovr the years here.

On 5/15/2023 at 12:57 PM, Drum2 said:

happy with good atttiude isalways more attracttive than miserable.  A happy 300 pounder ismore atractive than a misrable 120  pounder.

ignore the  negative people/comments its not worth dealing with them. 

just myopinions formed ovr the years here.

I agree and try to ignore it. I do not think many women are able to ignore it as easily, which is a real shame.

On 5/17/2023 at 10:31 AM, insider said:

I agree and try to ignore it. I do not think many women are able to ignore it as easily, which is a real shame.

its why im  sure many women dont particpate. My wife wants nothing to do with this site.  I will say its better than it was 10 yrs ago so thats good.