I gained few pounds on quarantine and I want to loose it

Aris

Hello sorry but my English aren't the greatest... 

I am a very skinny guy. I am slim and I have a good amount of muscles. Before quarantine I weighted 45 kilos and my hight was 1,60 meters. I am also a runner. Four days ago I noticed that my pants ware tighter than before when I sit down. Some fat rolls have appeared in my belly when I sit down too. When I stand up my abs don't pop and I feel all the places in my body is softer. When quarantine started and I stop exercise I just stop eat as much as before. I have read that when you stop exercise and start a diet your metabolism change. Before quarantine my metabolism was perfect. A week ago I started work out again. When I return to my home I starve so I eat a lot of food and candies . But I have understand that this diet doesn't work for me anymore. My metabolism has really changed? How I will fix it and if the metabolism is not the issue what am I doing wrong? I love chubby girls but not my self, I am a fitness frick. 

I would say just try to ease yourself back into an active lifestyle while also slowly decreasing your "junk food" intake and see where that gets you. I don't know how much weight you gained but it can't be anything too significant in a month or two. Hopefully there is no permanent damage, so I wish you luck

• 3 weeks later...