Natali Noel-David Dobrik’s assistant/girlfriend

Guest Guest

27 minutes ago, Drytuner said:

Wait! She has a BMI of 32? I know that she's quite chubby but I would have never classified her as obese. 

No way she's 5'3" with a BMI that high at 166.

I guess she's 5' at most. 

If she truly is 5’3”/166.4, then she has a BMI of 29.5, which is *almost* obese

77F5A60F-6214-447C-B96C-283EDCDC8E1F.jpeg

1 minute ago, Drytuner said:

But what's written on her phone, right under the 166.4, is BMI 32.7.

Have you ever thought that maybe she doesn't use the app at all and she is simply showing it off on her story to get the money for advertising it? They probably provided her an account with it all pre filled in so she could show off all the different parts of the app..

50 minutes ago, bigbootybitches said:

Have you ever thought that maybe she doesn't use the app at all and she is simply showing it off on her story to get the money for advertising it? They probably provided her an account with it all pre filled in so she could show off all the different parts of the app..

I was just trying to be logic using the numbers that I got, that's all. 

But yeah, I'm pretty sure that these are pre-recorded numbers, and not the real ones. 

That's why she's weighting herself later in the vid, which show a number of 118, which in my opinion is closer to the relaity. At a height of 5, it gives her a BMI of 23, almost 25, which means almost overweight. 

45 minutes ago, Drytuner said:

But yeah, I'm pretty sure that these are pre-recorded numbers, and not the real ones. 

That's why she's weighting herself later in the vid, which show a number of 118, which in my opinion is closer to the relaity. At a height of 5, it gives her a BMI of 23, almost 25, which means almost overweight. 

Actually, if you watch the video, at one point it says her body weight is 118 and says that she has around 48 lbs of body fat 

48 minutes ago, Drytuner said:

6E5DCDE5-BAF6-487A-B5F3-7D6FF3F87E7D.jpeg

31 minutes ago, bolton said:

Something weird is going on, as in the following video she said she has 79lbs of muscle, which seems a lot if she is 'only' 118lbs in total. Maybe the higher amount is right and the weight shown on the scale was her weight without fat? 

You might be right. On the above previous post the picture that was posted shows Weight without Fat = 117.7 pounds and Fat mass = 48.7 pounds. Thus both added up equals the 166.4 pounds which is written on the top of her app.

4 hours ago, Jose S said:

6E5DCDE5-BAF6-487A-B5F3-7D6FF3F87E7D.jpeg

And? Since when the weight without fat matters? We don't care about this. If her true weight is 166 ,then her BMI is 32, meaning she's obese. 

Meaning her height is 5 feet, because at a weight of 166, to get a BMI that high, that means she's 5'.

Now let's move on, and see what 2021 brings to her. 

4 hours ago, ap88 said:

You might be right. On the above previous post the picture that was posted shows Weight without Fat = 117.7 pounds and Fat mass = 48.7 pounds. Thus both added up equals the 166.4 pounds which is written on the top of her app.

This makes A LOT of sense guys. End of story👆👆👆