Natali Noel-David Dobrik’s assistant/girlfriend

Guest Guest

Alright, so while looking through her ig tags I saw what I assume is a hate account trying to body shame her by posting comparison photos.. I’m enclosing them bc she’s so sexy, but i don’t want to give what I believe is a hate account attention... so if it’s Inappropriate please let me know and I will delete this post 

that said, this girl was destined to be fat. Every inch of her is fattening up. She can’t stop stuffing herself with cake. she tries diet plans but she knows what she wants is sugary cake.   her big squishy belly cant be contained by her  dresses anymore and it sticks out like sausage in casing.  face Is rounding out and now she struggles to pull up her size 12 jeans past her massive thunder thighs. Her ass, already plump, has expanded to become lumpy and all her underwear is stretched out to handle her ballooning ass.  Her tits, which used to be tight and perky are widening and thickening and now stretch and plop out of her bra. She doesn’t recognize her growing sexy body but can’t stop eating

A3C599FB-3022-4711-920E-1CD882ECF9F2.jpeg

31BC3EB0-350F-4E6D-86DB-CCD5FEBCD218.jpeg

66444418-023A-4675-98DC-4CE7A5AE9139.jpeg

4E15597F-E9B8-44AB-94BF-C973CBD9C82A.jpeg

49A0B198-96FA-4241-BCCB-5CCFBFB2B828.jpeg

91003861-C37D-441D-A0D7-53300D16E3FE.jpeg

5DAC15B3-1E4E-4976-8C97-F6D755D6B98B.jpeg

69A9261E-DB6A-47CE-81E6-0040D75D7A10.jpeg

3D52BBC5-400F-400B-BC4D-2EB420F45198.jpeg

2239D6B2-457D-4ADF-B213-E5FDD1EDBB42.jpeg

35CD7F86-EE64-4A16-90D3-FF11FDC8A9C4.jpeg

51 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

wow there is indeed some actual gain very hot, not sure if chunky is the word but definitely moving into curvage territory 

I think chunky is the right description. Just look at her double chin, her bloated belly, and her expanding thighs.

Just now, Youreanidiot said:

You need fucking mental help. Natalie wants nothing to do with a loser like you and her “weight gain” is none of your business you perv. You’re 99.99% most likely extremely ugly and a loser. Only ugly losers come on the internet to say these things about girls/women. Nobody would ever want you so stop lying to yourself. Also, nobody has to be your version of hot or sexy. Everyone’s different. You need a new brain. 

Are you okay?

2 minutes ago, Youreanidiot said:

You need fucking mental help. Natalie wants nothing to do with a loser like you and her “weight gain” is none of your business you perv. You’re 99.99% most likely extremely ugly and a loser. Only ugly losers come on the internet to say these things about girls/women. Nobody would ever want you so stop lying to yourself. Also, nobody has to be your version of hot or sexy. Everyone’s different. You need a new brain. 

All we are here for is just to admire her gain. You just created a false idea in you’re head that I want her to be my image of sexy and that I’m a perv for saying things that basically everyone has said. I did not mention anything sexual. I’m not the one who needs a new brain. 

4 minutes ago, Youreanidiot said:

I don’t think I replied correctly I was trying to reply to someone specific who was being a douche 

Why did you delete the reply then? Please, don’t say rude or stupid things to people who don’t deserve it.