• Curvage Model

I noticed Videos are really popular on the site. Do photo sets actually sell considering there are so many free photos going around? If so what do you all like to see in a paid for photo set? ๐Ÿ˜š

ย 

20200514_092522.jpg

Edited by ElizaBellyLovely

• Curvage Model

Apparently I've been posting in the wrong area. Now posting here so more of you can see more of me ๐Ÿ˜š

I started my journey at 112lb and currently weigh 180lb. I have put on 21lbs in the last month without even trying! I love all things erotic and I am more of a photo girl than video although I might get the urge every now and then๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope you enjoy my body Love Eliza๐Ÿ’‹

20200502_081303.jpg

Guest Ace lyon

Baby girl that flabby belly of yours is looking so sexy ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Guest Ace lyon

I must say you are currently 180 lb of pure sexiness ๐Ÿ˜˜ and the extra pounds you have gained look very sexy on you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

32 minutes ago, ElizaBellyLovely said:

Apparently I've been posting in the wrong area. Now posting here so more of you can see more of me ๐Ÿ˜š

I started my journey at 112lb and currently weigh 180lb. I have put on 21lbs in the last month without even trying! I love all things erotic and I am more of a photo girl than video although I might get the urge every now and then๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope you enjoy my body Love Eliza๐Ÿ’‹

20200502_081303.jpg

Great pic. I love upskirt views.

Guest Ace lyon

Baby girl I absolutely love your fat belly ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜. And I absolutely love all the Pudge you're getting in your panties โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

When you are creating a post, at the bottom there is an insert file option, click on that chose what files you want to upload, wait for them to upload and insert in the post by clicking on the plus symbol on each picture. :)ย 

legs.thumb.jpg.5b97734da7cd91b42b6a95c5d965a5f6.jpg

quarrintine.thumb.jpg.e6ad2aecca08464d6db2431b12440056.jpg

sickness.thumb.jpg.365663a5e067f02d087e3df85c01b98d.jpg

snack.thumb.jpg.42f7d0ab4bb1b686dfdf3d9c5211ccdd.jpg

Like that :)ย 

Thanks maybe I am being a bit hasty in waiting for them to upload I will try again๐Ÿงก

I really liked the photos you were uploading before starting this thread! I'm glad you created this post on the forums. In regards to pictures vs video, usually photo sets are enticing since they can be cheaper than videos. Also, I don't think many models have tried selling any super fancy photos, so that's a niche someone could fill.

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

I really liked the photos you were uploading before starting this thread! I'm glad you created this post on the forums. In regards to pictures vs video, usually photo sets are enticing since they can be cheaper than videos. Also, I don't think many models have tried selling any super fancy photos, so that's a niche someone could fill.

Thank you this is very helpful x